Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (40861 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by peacekante: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
A man was seen confronting his baby mama after she left their 5 years old little child to hang out with a man in a bar. The visibly angry man could not hold back his anger as he question why she would leave their baby vulnerable at home and hang out with someone else.
Can be painful shah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU9G8BWwEQo

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by QVicky10(f): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by shortgun(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Every mother is a woman but not all women are mothers .
Spits on her smelly wig.

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by KevMitnick: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
The woman is irresponsible. She could have hired a nanny or something.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by ashacot: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
It is very sad and painful. The lady is very disappointing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Bornsinner7: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you trace the girl root of origin, you go see say na Nigerian..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by longetivity(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stupid woman

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by paulolee(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
pity for dt new guy...even if its jus discussion, business or sex, I CNT hang out with heartless n irresponsible women like dis....they disgust me...

44 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Franktom247(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
How will her market sell with the new guy
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by PinkPill(f): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who is this frustrated AlfaMail?
This is the side effect of taking too much redpill.
Redpillers are liable to run MAD.

Most of the things he said weren't necessary. He just wanted to discredit her .

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Wahala be like bicycle cheesy see painment cheesy

Team Baby Mama Guys, see your future...
Better start learning PARENTING skills o. Because she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

Chai! This one sweet me cheesy

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by tobechi74: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
He should gently carry his baby home.

Is he angrier that she is with another man?

21 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by planetx13: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2020
PinkPill:
Who is this frustrated AlfaMail?
This is the side effect of taking too much redpill.
Redpillers are liable to run MAD.

Most of the things he said weren't necessary. He just wanted to discredit her .

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Wahala be like bicycle cheesy see painment cheesy

Team Baby Mama Guys, see your future...
Better start learning PARENTING skills o. she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

Chai! This one sweet me cheesy

And who is the mother..... Stop being in a hurry to sound stupid

Ciao

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 30, 2020
the outcome when dysfunctional people procreate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by ifeoluwapo25977: 6:13am On Nov 30, 2020
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by PinkPill(f): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2020
planetx13:

And who is the mother..... Stop being in a hurry to sound stupid

Ciao

Don't ever quote me in your life again. State your point and go.
Typical NL AlfaMail. Because she's a mother she shouldn't have a life.

Better have it in mind that your mother will be the one to train that your child with your babymama. Nobody is your slave.

I'm sure he isn't paying child support if not she will gladly take care of the child. You can't escape it bro. Pay up or carry your child.. cheesy

#spits

This Planetx13,
You just want to get noticed. Always supporting your gender even when it makes you look foolish.
Did you watch the video? There was a nanny stupid!
Like WTH!
Such a MadMan #smh

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by planetx13: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2020
PinkPill:

Don't ever quote me in your life again. State your point and go.
Typical NL AlfaMail. Because she's a mother she shouldn't have a life.

Better have it in mind that your mother will be the one to train that your child with your babymama. Nobody is your slave.

I'm sure he isn't paying child support if not she will gladly take care of the child. You can't escape it bro. Pay up or carry your child.. cheesy

#spits

@1st bolded....... So Because he is the father, he shouldn't also have a life

@2nd bolded..... And how do you know this....or just trying hard to sound stupid as usual

And I quoted you... waiting to see what you'll do

Remember...think before you talk and stop being quick to appear senseless...

Spits on you

Ciao

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2020
empty headed gals everywhere with their smelly wig

8 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Donspicey: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2020
QVicky10:

If the man has all dat she wants,she would not do dat.........

Moreover he ve not married her,,she is looking for anoda baby fada.......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Churchill6767: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2020
She's for the streets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
This is yankee I suggests
Marry those akatas at your own peril cause 97% of them are hoes grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by rooftops: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2020
If you watch the video you go know say the guy self no serious.
The guy was like I still f.ucked you yesterday grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Exodora: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
I find it terribly interesting that all the negetative comments are written with extremely poor grammar , to the point where it's difficult to understand precisely what they mean.
Whatever / whoever you think you are , you can never erase women . God made them that way , is better you guys embrace it or slip into something more comfortable .....like coma so you don't have to see them .
Wa∆ker!

10 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Does he expect the lady to put her life on hold just because she has a child for him? undecided

36 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Mywd: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hoes will always be hoes undecided...... Everything is not dick and money have sense too

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by tstx(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hoes
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Whoknowsme: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Very irresponsible woman. Tomorrow this one go call herself mother.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Godpikin4real(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Height of nonchalancey and irresponsibility.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Pandev(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
WAHALA FOR WHO GET BABY MAMA angry

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
YOU, why did you make her baby mama in the first place. Do your part and marry her if not GERAWAYDIA.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.