Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried (1349 Views)

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / What A Girl Told Me Last Night.. / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by HerculesJ: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Well am going to make this very brief....I had a dream a couple of days ago....where I saw a girl in that dream and we had a chat together...in the dream after we finished discussing like getting to know ourselves.....I then proceeded to ask her about her name...and she told me her name.

As soon as she pronounced her name to me...I woke up from the dream...it was a night dream. Now this seem strange to me because nobody has ever told me their name in a dream before....I have never met this person before and I don't know her...this is the very first time am experiencing this....this name keeps flashing in my memory...who could she be?

Please is there any meaning to this ..or if you have had such experience before...please kindly share..
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by fman(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Werrin b her name?

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by Hollybratt(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Her name is Khaleesi4lyf
if you know
you know
IRMC with my kenya loud

Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by Cypress042(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Malaria drugs are very costly now.

But you can still get a cheap one if you want sad

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by rtdCivilservant: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
What name did she tell u? Let me know if it is the same girl I saw in my dream two weeks ago. Immediately she told me her name too I woke just like u. My question now is, does it mean this girl goes about featuring in everybody's dream. Op pls I want to know.
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by 07kjb: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Look for her she's your wife
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by virginprincess(f): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Maybe God is trying to reveal your future wife to you that is if you are not married.
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
I dream a lot and I get information about people from the dream, it means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by HerculesJ: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thanks....but where and how do I start looking for her in this big country...?
07kjb:
Look for her she's your wife
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by Rosaline5000: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
What name did she tell u? Let me know if it is the same girl I saw in my dream two weeks ago. Immediately she told me her name too I woke just like u. My question now is, does it mean this girl goes about featuring in everybody's dream. Op pls I want to know.
Lol grin
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by HerculesJ: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Really....thats good to know...but thanks for your reply...
Thonia69:
I dream a lot and I get information about people from the dream, it means nothing.
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by Rosaline5000: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
HerculesJ:
Thanks....but where and how do I start looking for her in this big country...?
Next time, make sure she tell you her number sharp sharp before you wake up, nowadays it's hard to see your dream girl

1 Like

Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
HerculesJ:
Really....thats good to know...but thanks for your reply...
smiley You're welcome
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by jimmyvic(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Be like Emeka don pass kpoli give OP grin
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by tnerro1(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Wtf That’s why I avoid oloshos , they can be diabolical
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by SPAMBOX7: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol you no drop name how dem wan take help you
Re: This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried by Samwil(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2023
But what's her name let try to help you out smileyBut what's her name let try to help you out

(1) (Reply)

But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. / I Wasn't Trained Properly / How Rampant And What Percentage Of Ladies Sleep With EX Few Days To Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.