Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him (19316 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by kkonyeji(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2022
PO uses his time for important stuffs not for dimwits who have nothing to offer. Sure, he won't reply that kindergarten boy.

Megabig:
Reno is now like a barking dog beaten by nobody, when he contested as Atiku’s vice, he wasn’t IPOB, now he is… PDP lost an asset after he left them.
Reno and his clowns should move on and at least try to sell their candidates to Nigerians. We need to set a good standard for electing public officials in Nigeria.
I’m sick of this gutter mouthed man, I’ll be disappointed if Peter Obi replied him
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2022
ekineme:

Who do you suggest we vote then, that is clean and has a better track record. Please convince me

you want to change the old wine then peter obo that's part of the wine is what you're changing to, are you people not fooling yourself. the same peter obi that's condemning long strike, Doctor went on 1year and 1month strike under this stone heart nincompoop

you want youth to take over, abeg how is a grandpa of 61yrs youths, or you want to tell them obi doesn't have grand kids already?

Obi can only fool his kinsmen, not other non igbo
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by BurialGround: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Throwback:
You created Twitter account for a man that receives advice from a mad man?

Now he is lying steadily with the aid of his twitter account.

The monster you made.

Tell us why we should vote for APC.
I am waiting.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by manmade(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Obi no dey give shishi and he would not give ,we understand your pain
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Bridget95(f): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

If I were from your kindred I would be the Head because of my accomplishments.

Not everyone is poverty-stricken my dear.
what do you stand to gain by supporting a drug baron with parkinson disease
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Nehe007(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
Double faced hypocrites, you lot.

The same person attacked Buhari for seven years without getting a single response in return. Yet you people encouraged him, worshipped the grounds upon which he walked, and called him "Buhari tormentor". Today, you want him to stop talking because Pandora AdaObi hasn't replied him in two weeks.

Today, you guys are doing the same for one Hundeyin, encouraging him. Has he been responded to? Do you think he should stop?

I puke in disgust whenever I imagine how hypocritical you IPOB lot are.
yea i liked him when he tormented buhari because buhari never cared about what the country Was/is going through,now that reno has seen the massive support obi has its painful to him.if all this support was for atiku am very sure he will not look for wat to say about obi.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by bewla(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Jennifer663:
A great, healthy man.
Can't wait to see you become the president!
Another ipot is notice

He/she is here
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by rusher14: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Bridget95:
what do you stand to gain by supporting a drug baron with parkinson disease

I'm not supporting you.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by MaxNdu: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by portplus: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2022
was it for free....
A typical businessman prospecting for clients.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by rowrowland: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Nehe007:
You have been Attacking someone for long and HE'S Not Responding won't you leave him alone? Very soon you will say you are the one Sustaining him.
That's politics for you - Pull Him Down (PhD)
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Sapphire94: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Peter Obi is a 419 candidate. If you vote for him it will be the biggest fraud ever in the history of Nigeria.

No fraud can be bigger than your brother buhari. His fraud record is too high to break
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by slivertongue: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Megabig:
Reno is now like a barking dog beaten by nobody, when he contested as Atiku’s vice, he wasn’t IPOB, now he is… PDP lost an asset after he left them.
Reno and his clowns should move on and at least try to sell their candidates to Nigerians. We need to set a good standard for electing public officials in Nigeria.
I’m sick of this gutter mouthed man, I’ll be disappointed if Peter Obi replied him

Reno is after his daily bread, he cares little about what is right. He says this today and that tomorrow. He hustle is making him unstable.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Obainomilano: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=rusher14 post=116334008]What I like about all this is that Obi would not win.

Can't wait for 2023 to see you guys cry.[/quote... hahaha another fool spotted instead of you to say can't wait for 2023 to see another calamity government rape and kill your mother's and sisters..take over your lands and kidnapped your father's and brothers,loot the economy so u will no longer afford garri talkless of sugar,then finally u will become a begger.begging for corn to eat while peter obi a billionaire will continue touring the world and enjoying his wealth the only loser here is you.. but you are too foolish to know it]
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by rickyrex(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Peter Obi is a 419 candidate. If you vote for him it will be the biggest fraud ever in the history of Nigeria.
tinubu and atiku should be called what. This two are the reason why nigeria want peter obi. They brought hunger and insecurity to this country. A formal vice president and a current national party chairman presently on seat. And you still cant differentiate between the three of them who is the biggest fraud
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by rickyrex(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

That's a trademark for Ibo. grin

and they are the reason why lagos exist. ibo doing businesses everywhere. your own nah to dey sell land everywhere and still go back dey beg the buyer for food money
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by loswhite(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
But idiots like you voted Buhari and I'm sure you happy with the state of the country
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Paullo19: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2022
This man is just promoting obi...it's cool for us
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by bdon123(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Peter Obi is a 419 candidate. If you vote for him it will be the biggest fr
aud ever in the history of Nigeria.
I tot buhari is already d greatest fraud. Nobody can surpass him.we vote obi
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Jaisman26(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
How is he a 419 when we didn't hear of any drugs related and money laundry issues raised against him before. How baseless is this....
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by bdon123(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Advice us on a better candidate pls n tell u why
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Jaisman26(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

I'm not supporting you.
Then support your own let us support our own po period. Why is po. Your headache after all
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by OgaTimo(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2022
God go punish you this man
am beging to hate this mother fucker
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by broadman20: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is fake in all directions

Hahahaha!

How can a fake personality give you all a sleepless night that anytime his name is mentioned you must say something.

You only notice whoever is important in your life.

You see how God is punishing you people?
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2022
We know obi already he can never stop telling lies, Lair Moham+mad dey learn work where obi dey.

I knew obi has no real human followers except those genetically cursed ipigs who think the way they bullied entire SE into submission will work in other region but unfortunately their pig Pooh heads failed.

Nigeria is bigger than ipigs project.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by newoffer: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Failure
Nehe007:
You have been Attacking someone for long and HE'S Not Responding won't you leave him alone? Very soon you will say you are the one Sustaining him.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Mrkindness: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:
he is still better than Tinubu and all his afonja Muslim skull miners.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Mrkindness: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2022
jrusky:
We know obi already he can never stop telling lies, Lair Moham+mad dey learn work where obi dey.

I knew obi has no real human followers except those genetically cursed ipigs who think the way they bullied entire SE into submission will work in other region but unfortunately their pig Pooh heads failed.

Nigeria is bigger than ipigs project.
you Yoruba Muslims are unbelievable. Who haven't you insulted among southern Christians politicians, OBJ, GEJ, Okonjo Iweala, now its Peter Obi. And while fulani kills and rape your mothers you will never talk to Buhari, Atiku or kwankwaso.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Mrkindness: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
biggest fraud after the bullion Van thief called tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:

If someone tell you your friend is a thief, you won’t find out if he is? Just agree, bad judgement sense.

No single corruption to hang on Obi, no single mismanagement to hang on Obi, as chairman of fidelity and other banks, no single stain to hang on Obi, as business man, no tax related issues to hang on Obi, them still Dey find, no single drug case, no single anything to take hold Obi.

From the Banking sector to the commerce world, economist world, political sector, financial sector, business world, man have successfully reached massive heights, CHAIRED banks, business, companies.

He have basically toured round and so successful, he deserve his flowers. That’s a mentor. LEAVE POLITICS ASIDE, na icon, READ HIS PROFILE.

na irrelevant things like social media account Una Dey call am fake WOW, People like buhari real. Well a prophet is not respected in his land.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=MaestroID post=116334063]Reno talks to much for a matured Man.
Campaign for your candidate and leave PO alone. Even if you were paid to tarnish is image still try and find a more sensible way

This advice should go to you Obidients who abuse people with contrary opinion online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) / Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force / PDP To Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan: Resign Immediately Or Be removed from Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.