Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him (19312 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Babaken(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

That's a trademark for Ibo. grin

The same way the whole world was calling China products fake until the whole world become envy of them even almighty USA.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by BeardedMeat(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2022
See Reno Wendell Simlin the the identity fraud...

Which one are we going to choose now?

Obi is only popular online or Obi is not popular online?

Reno is a fool.

The good the bad the ugly are in agreement that he's a frustrated fugitive.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by BeardedMeat(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

That's a trademark for Ibo. grin

Amuda Sangodele is the leader of fake people.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Biodun556(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
ekineme:

Who do you suggest we vote then, that is clean and has a better track record. Please convince me

Non of them is clean. Peter is as corrupt as Atiku. Stop decieving yourself.

Past achievements and experience is the selling point among three candidates. They were all corrupt in their past political offices

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Themandator: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2022
We created his Twitter handle and handed it over to him bla bla

What is the sense in that?

If you didn't hand it over he would have created another one and reported you to twitter for using his name and profile to deceive the public
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Starhearts: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:
What I like about all this is that Obi would not win.

Can't wait for 2023 to see you guys cry.

Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by omenka(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2022
I said it and will continue to say it, Obi is IPOB and IPOB is Obi. The two are inextricably linked together.

This is the reason why his campaign has been deeply enmeshed in hate, lies and propaganda. These are the most enduring characteristics of IPOB.

Never will we hand our beloved country over to such terrorists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by mycar: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

Obi is Ipob and that has never been in dispute.

If Atiku is Boko Haram, then you are a Boko Haram supporter because you campaigned for him in 2019.

Have some shame.
Is it why you are angry that we have abandon you and your Bokoharam party made up of the Grand commander and creator?
He was the lesser evil then, we were left with no better option but now is different, It's only a fool that does the same thing over and over and expects a different result.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by CoolAmbience(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Jennifer663:
A great, healthy man.
Can't wait to see you become the president!

You go wait taya o... because he won't become Nigeria's president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by donbenie(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

And yet you are running yourself ragged,against a man wasting his time?
Are you not a double F00l,for wasting your time on Earth..
Barking after a man that will not win?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by BigRocky: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

Yes,the way only PDP or labour party supporter's are crying over buhari failed government abi?

No wonder apc supporters are buying bag of rice 5000 thousand,fuel 100naira per liter,dollar equal to 1 naira abi?

Una eyes go clear
Mugu.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by omenka(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Nehe007:
You have been Attacking someone for long and HE'S Not Responding won't you leave him alone? Very soon you will say you are the one Sustaining him.
Double faced hypocrites, you lot.

The same person attacked Buhari for seven years without getting a single response in return. Yet you people encouraged him, worshipped the grounds upon which he walked, and called him "Buhari tormentor". Today, you want him to stop talking because Pandora AdaObi hasn't replied him in two weeks.

Today, you guys are doing the same for one Hundeyin, encouraging him. Has he been responded to? Do you think he should stop?

I puke in disgust whenever I imagine how hypocritical you IPOB lot are.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by citizen202(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You go wait taya o... because he won't become Nigeria's president.
Up

Unfortunately hate will kee you
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

I'm happy to see those comfortable with the chaotic status quo in Nigeria trembling. In one topic you have commented about 5x saying the same thing.

I know you are crying now hoping that come 2023 your tears and heartaches will be wiped when your corrupt masters win and maintain the destruction of Nigeria as a nation. My dear, the crying and gnashing of teeth will continue come 2023 because Nigeria will start moving in the right part then. People like you that gain through dysfunctional nation will be at lost. Peter Obi is for a better Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by VIKTO83(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Reno, Dino, Gino.
On Tinubu Mandate I stand.
No shaking.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by haffaze777(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
Double faced hypocrites, you lot.

The same person attacked Buhari for seven years without getting a single response in return. Yet you people encouraged him, worshipped the grounds upon which he walked, and called him "Buhari tormentor". Today, you want him to stop talking because Pandora AdaObi hasn't replied him in two weeks.

Today, you guys are doing the same for one Hundeyin, encouraging him. Has he been responded to? Do you think he should stop?

I puke in disgust whenever I imagine how hypocritical you IPOB lot are.

God bless you and your entire family

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by kwasoly(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by rusher14: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I'm happy to see those comfortable with the chaotic status quo in Nigeria trembling. In one topic you have commented about 5x saying the same thing.

I know you are crying now hoping that come 2023 your tears and heartaches will be wiped when your corrupt masters win and maintain the destruction of Nigeria as a nation. My dear, the crying and gnashing of teeth will continue come 2023 because Nigeria will start moving in the right part then. People like you that gain through dysfunctional nation will be at lost. Peter Obi is for a better Nigeria

Obi is for his pocket.
Obi is a thief that was caught with 250m of state money.
Obi was once again caught in Pandora Papers report in which he used his daughter's name to hide funds.
Obi used state money to invest in his own business .

Under Obi, state doctors were on strike for 13 months.

Under Obi, University lecturers were on strike for 6 months.

Obi himself has no confidence in his state hence lives in Lagos.

I won't blame him for living in Lagos, it's just the one place anybody would live in in Nigeria.

P-squared despite their noise, weren't born in Lagos, migrated to Lagos when Tinubu was governor and have continued to live in Lagos.

They like many cannot move back to Anambra state.

Monday mornings do not count in Anambra state.

Weekends have become a joke.

Vote Obi, it is your choice.

But don't cry in 2023.

I can go to bed knowing Obi would not win.

If Tinubu doesn't get it, it will be Atiku.

grin
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Evatrica1: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Reno omokri always puts his stomach first. It's a shame he's so irrelevant in the political terrain.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

Obi is for his pocket.
Obi is a thief that was caught with 250m of state money.
Obi was once again caught in Pandora Papers report in which he used his daughter's name to hide funds.
Obi used state money to invest in his own business .

Under Obi, state doctors were on strike for 13 months.

Under Obi, University lecturers were on strike for 6 months.

Obi himself has no confidence in his state hence lives in Lagos.

I won't blame him for living in Lagos, it's just the one place anybody would live in in Nigeria.

P-squared despite their noise, weren't born in Lagos, migrated to Lagos when Tinubu was governor and have continued to live in Lagos.

They like many cannot move back to Anambra state.

Monday mornings do not count in Anambra state.

Weekends have become a joke.

Vote Obi, it is your choice.

But don't cry in 2023.

I can go to bed knowing Obi would not win.

If Tonubu doesn't get it, it will be Atiku.

grin

Hot airs... To think you have the lil intelligence of constructing all these sentences without the wisdom to analyse and think properly.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Validated: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2022
See

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by rusher14: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Hot airs... To think you have the lil intelligence of constructing all these sentences without the wisdom to analyse and think properly.

Valuable garbler.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2022
ekineme:

Who do you suggest we vote then, that is clean and has a better track record. Please convince me

Dont mind the useless fools whose family are in bondage , that's why they miss out series of destiny helpers in their family when they come across one...

I pity am shaa
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Yasiok(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
I said it and will continue to say it, Obi is IPOB and IPOB is Obi. The two are inextricably linked together.

This is the reason why his campaign has been deeply enmeshed in hate, lies and propaganda. These are the most enduring characteristics of IPOB.

Never will we hand our beloved country over to such terrorists.
I see your fears
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by toneroforever(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2022
If u want Reno off Peter Obi's matter, tell him u think u r in love with his daughter. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Bridget95(f): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

And you cry of more poverty than ur fada
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Chizzyjr(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Ok.continue
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by 2elliot: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:
grin

Obi is ipob president.
Your brain suppose tell you sey omokri dey work for Peter Obi. He is trending Obi with his attacks so that would make Obi popular.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by kkonyeji(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is fake in all directions

I love ur tears
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Mozhac(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by rusher14: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Bridget95:
And you cry of more poverty than ur fada

If I were from your kindred I would be the Head because of my accomplishments.

Not everyone is poverty-stricken my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abule Egba Pipeline Explosion: Sanwo-Olu Condolence Message To Families, Victims / Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force / Sheriff And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.