Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him (19317 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by CoolAmbience(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2022
citizen202:

Unfortunately hate will kee you

Lol!

Wait na....2023 is just around the corner.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by ukahrawah: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Obidients are directed to stay off Mr Omokri's handle so as to grind his Twitter traffic to a halt. The Obidients have obeyed.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by GreyLaw(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is fake in all directions

You will still be daft enough to vote Tinubu after voting Buhari twice. Voting ability should be taken away from wicked, insensitive, illiterate people like you.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
So, how does that translate to winning of an election, if your claim that all ObiDatti supporters are Twitter-rants. So, why is his Twitter account now a nightmare to you? Is it not someone that must creates a Twitter account, or is it expected to be created by an animal? If you don't have something important to say, please, shot your mouth, and let pecin yeword.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by ogatboy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Peter Obi is a 419 candidate. If you vote for him it will be the biggest fraud ever in the history of Nigeria.

Lol. What of Tinubu that doesn't even have a clean origin or using a fake name based or reports?
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Rebuke: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:

What about Tinubu, a man who inherited a female's name grin

Sense is far from some of yhu sha.

The stupid Reno should even be ashamed of himself. Thank God he didn't say PO created the account. So, who should be held responsible for the fake followers?
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by ada9ja(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:

Just like the people u love
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Mrpojj(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by ImperialYoruba: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
rickyrex:
and they are the reason why lagos exist. ibo doing businesses everywhere. your own nah to dey sell land everywhere and still go back dey beg the buyer for food money

You just proved what I said right. Fabrication!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Electorate: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1565643946776297476?t=NsYkPyU1Q8DQDn-o5YaBbQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1565648329547161600?t=NsYkPyU1Q8DQDn-o5YaBbQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1565654336574734336?t=NsYkPyU1Q8DQDn-o5YaBbQ&s=19

it is obvious Peter Obi is living in Reno Omokri's head rent-free. This guys life is so messed up he dreams about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and midnight...even on a hot afternoon.

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by kingseric22(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Reno was paid to dent Peter Obi's Image
but he's above that. Peter is a divine mandate
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Kpatakpata: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rhino Mockery, he has tried many but no longer getting attention. He has also realised that his profile has greatly diminished. Nobody takes him seriously. He's now a barking dog.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Kingspin(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
And so what.
Get OUT
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Npraise(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Biodun556:

I think Obi didn't ask for Twitter bots if Reno's claims are true neither did he campaign for Twitter followers.

Reno is attacking his former employer he managed his Twitter account.

Gross unfaithfulness!
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by DrAkpamudehe: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

Have you no shame?

You supported Atiku in 2019 even though you knew he was a "Boko Haram sympathiser".

Most Obi and Ogunlere supporters have mental problems. Just imagine the one U quoted calling someone he voted for in 2019 a boko Haram sympathizer. Sense is not common on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by DOM7: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fear factor! With all the rallies and the offices donations are fake? Focus on your candidate, tomorrow you will start crying Peter Obi supporters are insulting everybody is this campaign? Allow the polls to prove him false.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by DrAkpamudehe: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
mycar:

So, you know shame exists when you acknowledged that Obi is Ipob agenda, right?
Because you have never objected to it?

You are truely shameless. Respond to his question and stop dodging it. It makes U look more shameless
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Biodun556(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Npraise:

I think Obi didn't ask for Twitter bots if Reno's claims are true neither did he campaign for Twitter followers.

Reno is attacking his former employer he managed his Twitter account.

Gross unfaithfulness!

They are all after mone and interest. Obi two dump APGA for Labour party
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by mycar: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

You are truely shameless. Respond to his question and stop dodging it. It makes U look more shameless
See shameless olodo himself , what question? Don't you know a question when you see one, when Peter Obi contested alongside Atiku, he was never an IPOB, Atiku is from Bokorharam infested state and such term has never been used to describe him , Tinubu is not called OPC too and you want me to answer which yeye question ❓
Get out my friend
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by DrAkpamudehe: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
mycar:

See shameless olodo himself , what question? Don't you know a question when you see one, when Peter Obi contested alongside Atiku, he was never an IPOB, Atiku is from Bokorharam infested state and such term has never been used to describe him , Tinubu is not called OPC too and you want me to answer which yeye question ❓
Get out my friend

Shamelessness is truely an ailment. I give up

Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by mycar: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Shamelessness is truely an ailment. I give up
That's the face of your Mentor, don't forget
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by hokafor(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
This reno or whatever they call u, u talk too much. What do u even do for a living? Jumping from one twitter handle to Facebook.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by Poleski: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Reno is a political groupie and mentally challenged. He is so obsessed with Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by banky222: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ren is having a meltdown cos he knows Peter will definitely take the south south and south East votes from Titi.

Last last is going to be between Tinubu and Obi .
If Tinubu takes it , he won't neglect the Obedient train cos he is a smart man .

I am
Neutral ooo.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by GoAndVerify: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2022
Why is this idiotic mockery of a fool worried about the number of followers that Peter Obi has?

I think he should be worried about how to secure a measurable number of votes for his paymaster.
Re: Reno Omokri: We Created Peter Obi's Twitter Handle, Handed It Over To Him by kabasa24: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
pls leave peter alone oo u people are just jealous because u know his aboout to cash out big time , the only person that will cashout frm the monet is pat ... if u don't get it 4get about it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.