Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin (4516 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by YourFavorite21(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pablo EscoBAT grin
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by drlateef: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
kay1one:

I've done my own investigation too (you can if you want).

Tinubu truly had a drug case in US in 1993.

It's on public record.

Visit plainsite.org
Click on cases.
Click on Illinois on the US map that shows up.
Click on Illinois Northern district
Click on cases by year (choose 1993)
Go to page 3/5
Check 7/26/1993 (USA v. Acct 263226700, et al)

Tinubu's name (case) pops up.

He's not chasing shadows

They should arrest you too and go to trial. You must defend your sources as authentic. If you know that in 2003, a letter was written to the Inspector General of Police by the US consulate stating that after making investigations with FBI and other crime agencies they found nothing incriminating about him, then you must be ready to defend your sources as genuine and authentic in court.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by kay1one(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

They should arrest you too and go to trial. You must defend your sources as authentic. If you know that in 2003, a letter was written to the Inspector General of Police by the US consulate stating that after making investigations with FBI and other crime agencies they found nothing incriminating about him, then you must be ready to defend your sources as genuine and authentic in court.

Read my post again. I said he had a drug case. I haven't said anything about indictment yet. Seems he settled out of court
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by drlateef: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
kay1one:

Read my post again. I said he had a drug case. I haven't said anything about indictment yet. Seems he settled out of court

Do you know what you mean by that? A drug case means criminal case, is that not clear to you?
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Treasure17(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
The Ikoyi version of Escobar is Tinubu. A man with questionable personality.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rehashing of same old nonsense that have refused to stick. Una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MansoryMX(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

What stupid evidence?

Same gibberish he wrote about Tinubu Bsc, only for him to retract his gibberish after Chicago university disgraced him. He's so stupid. He also Peddled the drug lies but has been running helter skelter since he couldn't answer why Tinubu wasn't arrested if he was indeed caught with drug like he alluded. The fool couldn't see that Tinubu was only operating an investment company until it was too late.

Go to Twitter and verify the documents before you call you it. Those documents are verified and copied FBI file Archives. What’s wrong with a lot you in this country? In a sane country Tinubu ought to be on trial! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Myer(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
We don't want men of questionable characters to sit over the affairs of all of us, Colombia has never recovered from the days of Pablo Escobar.

If he committed any crime, he would have been locked up by now.

Cos everyone has been petitioning both EFCC and FBI against him and they all find no trails of fraud on him.

I'm not saying he's a Saint. But whatever he's doing to make his wealth is within the confines of the law.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
politicians unfit to define NIGERIA
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kagd10: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
MansoryMX:

Go to Twitter and verify the documents before you call you it. Those documents are verified and copied FBI file Archives. What’s wrong with a lot you in this country? In a sane country Tinubu ought to be on trial! Na wa o!

Will you keep quiet? Who has time for his stupidity. When you call him out, his coward ass would block you.. attention seeking eediot.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MasterKernel: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:
This copy and paste blogging slowpoke keep writing trash for his fellow morons.

You lack intellectuals required of a high school student, making this case study higher than your class.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kagd10: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
MasterKernel:

You lack intellectuals required of a high school student, making this case study higher than your class.

You're only describing your pathetic self. You dey mad?
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MasterKernel: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

You're only describing your pathetic self. You dey mad?

I wasn't wrong about the level of your logic, very poor and shallow.

Tantrums throwing is for poor market women, are you one of them?
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:
This copy and paste blogging slowpoke keep writing trash for his fellow morons.
e pain you ooo
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
GOD BLESS DAVID HUNDEYIN

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kagd10: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
MasterKernel:

I wasn't wrong about the level of your logic, very poor and shallow.

Tantrums throwing is for poor market women, are you one of them?

Says the unintelligiblee loonatic asslicking the copy and paste trash of a blogger. I stopped taking that uselesssss man serious when he wrote gibberish about Tinubu Bsc qualification when you consider the fact that Tinubu worked as an accountant for reputable international top companies. Anyone with a reasonable brain wouldn't question Tinubu Bsc. He had to retract this gibberish after Chicago university disgraced him. Only a slowpoke digest his stupid trash.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Doorlarss(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
ESCOBER PABLO
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by lereinter(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
All the things this guy is saying about tinubu can't stop people(nigerians)from voting for him

For a voter not to vote for apc must first be irritated and highly annoyed by the performance of apc and buhari.

How many legit ways are available to make good money in nigeria?

If a person isn't a government backed business cartel cum billionaire or politician or successful foreign based footballer

Others will most likely be in illegal business
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by SU50: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
kay1one:

@kay1one link to tweet pls.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
kay1one:

Biodun555 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Moh247 Leodeking

Come and see your people
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kingzeez10: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
MansoryMX:

You are seeing evidence and not charge and bail journalism! You are called it copy and paste. Are you this unfortunate in life not to know right from wrong anymore?
Of course since it's not about Obi. You quickly believe him.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by 910omokeyinwa: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu unfit to govern NIGERIATinubu unfit to govern NIGERIA...
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MansoryMX(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Of course since it's not about Obi. You quickly believe him.

A verified article from US FBI website and it’s also posted in US department of Homeland security website! The thing wey dey blind and worry a lot of You lots in this country needs to be studied
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MansoryMX(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Who has time for his stupidity. When you call him out, his coward ass would block you.. attention seeking eediot.

You need psychological help. Go home and ask your parents to help you because your stupidity is legendary
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MansoryMX(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
lereinter:

All the things this guy is saying about tinubu can't stop people(nigerians)from voting for him

For a voter not to vote for apc must first be irritated and highly annoyed by the performance of apc and buhari.

How many legit ways are available to make good money in nigeria?

If a person isn't a government backed business cartel cum billionaire or politician or successful foreign based footballer

Others will most likely be in illegal business

That yoke in this country where people are blinded by religion, tribe and political parties is something I am yet to understand! As in it needs to be studied!
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by lereinter(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
MansoryMX:

That yoke in this country where people are blinded by religion, tribe and political parties is something I am yet to understand! As in it needs to be studied!

Not only this country
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kagd10: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
MansoryMX:

You need psychological help. Go home and ask your parents to help you because your stupidity is legendary

Stop projecting yourself and your family.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Landmack: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Since 1998, Asiwaju opponents have always brought up all this jargons and he defeated them at every cycle in his life.

David Hyundai won’t be the first and he won’t be the last. Obasanjo men did more than this and they even had to go all to the way to the FBI with their calumny and yet Asiwaju trashed them ALL.

I’m happy for Hyundai tho, he found a base of IPOB cretins and I’m sure they will be donating to him. Reno and Deji also milked them dry before dumping them.

Now that the albino fugitive Kanu is in prison, Simon Eba can’t seem to get much donation again, David Hyundai getting his own share of donations, Peter Pandora getting his own from the deluded diaspora base paying ticket to watch Obi

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere (Previously Tinubu) will be our next president.

May ur sons end up like Amoda Ogunlere,hw about that?

Say Amen pls

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
chaii
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Landmack:

May ur sons end up like Amoda Ogunlere,hw about that?

Say Amen pls

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Landmack: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Amen.

Any imam or pastor here to stamp and seal this “Amen”?
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by PraizHim: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Beremx:
grin

Bros you Wicked oh grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State / ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul / Very Disturbing News From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.