Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon (1198 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
By Okechukwu Anarado

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

While giving deserved credit to Lagos State Governor, Raji Fashola, for infrastructural projects in the state, I urge the governor to endeavour to pay attention to the quality of work being done by contractors handling road constructions in the state.

advertisement

The quality of work being done on Surulere roads casts doubts on the competence of contractors chosen for jobs as well as justifies claims by opposition parties that such contracts are over-inflated in comparison to the work done.

One case that calls for the governor’s urgent attention is Ogunlana Road reconstruction which was completed early this year. It is astonishing that less than five months after, small potholes now dot the entire length of the road built by Plycon! Before the end of this rainy season, the potholes would have developed into craters.

Governor Fashola owes the people of Lagos who voted massively for him a duty to ensure judicious use of funds and that only qualified contractors are given jobs in the state. The job is not over once contracts are awarded. He also has to monitor the quality of work being executed.

I urge the amiable governor to order Plycon which handled the Ogunlana Road project back to do a proper reconstruction of the road. He should reassess current reconstruction of the other side of Masha (Adelabu Street)being done by the same Plycon and terminate the contract if the company cannot do a standard job.

Marcellinus Arinze,

Rafiu Williams Street,

Surulere, Lagos

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/9/503.html
Re: Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by djustice: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

By Okechukwu Anarado

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

While giving deserved credit to Lagos State Governor, Raji Fashola, for infrastructural projects in the state, I urge the governor to endeavour to pay attention to the quality of work being done by contractors handling road constructions in the state.

advertisement

The quality of work being done on Surulere roads casts doubts on the competence of contractors chosen for jobs as well as justifies claims by opposition parties that such contracts are over-inflated in comparison to the work done.

One case that calls for the governor’s urgent attention is Ogunlana Road reconstruction which was completed early this year. It is astonishing that less than five months after, small potholes now dot the entire length of the road built by Plycon! Before the end of this rainy season, the potholes would have developed into craters.

Governor Fashola owes the people of Lagos who voted massively for him a duty to ensure judicious use of funds and that only qualified contractors are given jobs in the state. The job is not over once contracts are awarded. He also has to monitor the quality of work being executed.

I urge the amiable governor to order Plycon which handled the Ogunlana Road project back to do a proper reconstruction of the road. He should reassess current reconstruction of the other side of Masha (Adelabu Street)being done by the same Plycon and terminate the contract if the company cannot do a standard job.

Marcellinus Arinze,

Rafiu Williams Street,

Surulere, Lagos

You're appealing to the right person. Plycon actually belongs to Fashola!!
Re: Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by djustice: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
Eko-Ile, reply to this one now, abi na lie?
Re: Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by djustice: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2011
Where are the Fashola defenders Still busy sucking his spheres? or licking his derriere??
Re: Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by djustice: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

By Okechukwu Anarado

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

advertisement

Marcellinus Arinze,

Rafiu Williams Street,

Surulere, Lagos

Eko-Ile, Seanet02 and co. Won't you earn your blood money? Come and defend your masters nauw,
Re: Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by Johndoe100(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2011
djustice:

Eko-Ile, reply to this one now, abi na lie?

Darn, you beat me to it. I was going to invite eko-ile and the other one seanet to get their lips off Fashola's anus for a while and come and defend him.
Re: Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by djustice: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
Johndoe100:

Darn, you beat me to it. I was going to invite eko-ile and the other one seanet to get their lips off Fashola's anus for a while and come and defend him.

O boy, na wa o!! grin grin grin

The truth has a peculiar way of just paralysing liars, doesn't it? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Calling Fashola On Quality Of Road Construction In Surulere By Plycon by djustice: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
I see the liars are still paralysed.

Eko-Ile has not re-posted his recycled pictures of Fashola's "achievements", supported with a few choice expletives.

Seanet02 has not rained his usual tired cuss-words and mindless area-boyisms down on us.

What on earth is wrong with this people

I will make sure they don't get paid for work they haven't done. Yeye. Mscheeewwww!! angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Eight In Bullion Van Attack / Help, Niger Bridge Is Falling Down! / National Assembly Invokes Section 11.4 To Take Over Rivers State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.