Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar (29005 Views)

BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Midas01: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Maybe he was an olosho?
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by skales67(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
I don't think it's hunger.

Maybe he had a terminal illness which his caregivers got so agitated and impatient about and decided to dump him there.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Cauhlins(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
A sad one .
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Zee0007: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Cha E!

Don't Die Of Hunger

Is Really Here For You

Okay, help me with any amount to take eat food and buy foodstuff. Hunger want finish me here.

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by FireUpNow(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kasssandra:
The man was not hungry.

He was probably suffering from a cancer of some sort that affected his liver.

Key part of the article...
Who is going to cover the cost of doing autopsy? Those that duped him will bear his blood

So, he was

1.Having yellow eyes...jaundice

2.Having pale eyes ....anemia

3.Weak and frail....malaise, fatigued, weak...from the jaundice or anemia

4.Refused money:...loss of appetite.

Conclusion: the gent probably had severe cancer of some sort...probably liver cancer, or liver failure. An autopsy would show the actual cause...but he did not die primarily because hunger.

Again, it is possible he went to hospital, was probably told that there was nothing they could do...assuming it was a liver cancer with metastasis....(I even know someone who on being diagnosed with cancer with metastasis promptly refused treatment, and died not long after.)...and was dumped by his family member or friends.

That is why we need to increase our tax to gdp ratio to 40-50% from the 8.1% so that we can pay for a good social welfare system...plus we need the religious and private NGO;s to invest in hospice and welfare care.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by DJInfluence: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
What a failed country. What's even the point lamenting and complaining.
The more things change, the more it remains the same but in our case worst
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by olisaEze(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
No pic of the man who slumped and died, but it is the commissioner’s smiling face that you put in the post. Who exactly is the news about, the dead guy or the commissioner??

1 Like

Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Martartins(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
The country just hard Jare. The other day I was thinking about what my life would have been like of it didn't go in this current direction. I would have been one angry motherfucker.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Honestfrend: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gather here if I think the dead man is d commissioner.. Whoes picture is posted up there.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by ike007(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
From what I read...he may have been suffering from an extreme case of depression and just given up on life entirely.

But this one that a car left him there like that is quite suspicious...and no investigation would be carried out.

Please check up on your loved ones and people... people need love and support
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by ike007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
DJInfluence:
What a failed country. What's even the point lamenting and complaining.
The more things change, the more it remains the same but in our case worst

My brother,the Black man..has no sympathy and cares not for anything other than himself and his belongings. Instead of even posting the guys picture, they put up the smiling face of the commissioner.. isn't that self explanatory of the mind of the black man ?

If it were to be an old woman that was there in that position,they might even lynch her saying she is a witch that fell or something...no be calaber

1 Like

Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by MultiDot: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
This man may have been dumped there by kidnappers, please someone should post his pictures so that those whose relatives are in the hand of kidnapper will be able to identify him before the morticians work on him. God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by lolu2019: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Always have ur food supplements by ur side.the doctors are not God.go herbal.treat urself,understand ur body.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by duscollins: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are highly scientific in your thinking. God bless you.

quote author=Kasssandra post=116375107]The man was not hungry.

So, he was

Conclusion: the gent probably had severe cancer of some sort...probably liver cancer, or liver failure. An autopsy would show the actual cause...but he did not die primarily because hunger.

Again, it is possible he went to hospital, was probably told that there was nothing they could do...assuming it was a liver cancer with metastasis....(I even know someone who on being diagnosed with cancer with metastasis promptly refused treatment, and died not long after.)...and was dumped by his family member or friends.

That is why we need to increase our tax to gdp ratio to 40-50% from the 8.1% so that we can pay for a good social welfare system...plus we need the religious and private NGO;s to invest in hospice and welfare care.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by chuose: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Femiwilli:
People are suffering in Nigeria.
And to think that some people actually want another foreign Fulani to take over is sickening.

After what the Fulani from Niger Republic did, only mad people want the Fulani from Cameroon
We no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by SeriouslySense(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
So good an answer.
Kasssandra:
The man was not hungry.

So, he was

That is why we need to increase our tax to gdp ratio to 40-50% from the 8.1% so that we can pay for a good social welfare system...plus we need the religious and private NGO;s to invest in hospice and welfare care.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by SeriouslySense(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thus the importance of early detection, cannot be over emphasized.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by henryadex(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Somebody died of hunger and the photograph of the commissioner smiling and cute was put under the story. What a country that has lost all sense of humanism
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Onewazobia(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Appdriod:
What if he voted the APC that made hunger, poor healthcare and insecurity to prevail ?

What if he had in mind to vote emilokan?

Nigerians, it is our turn! We choose life not death or the dying

My SUGGESTION;
1. All citizens must take a deliberate decision to retract our steps (education/certificate fraud; from primary to tertiary), bribery; ranging from utility bills to statutory bills,
2. We must backup from aiding/sidding suspects whether he/she from your region, religion or tribe
3. Declare a "A NATIONAL FORGIVENESS DAY"; a day of restitution and forgiveness of all crime, marking it a day of new beginning and rebirth with new ideology this is because all Nigerians from the least to the highest have contributed in one way or the other to this menace, our religion and tradition leaders inclusive
4. Renegotiate our readiness to be together as a nation, it's very important because to me what divides us is more than what bind us. If we agreed to remain as a nation then relation between region and religion must be clearly splet out. Every other issues of such as dual constitution, federal character, minority ethnic group, must be address here
5. Enact the stringent law against corruption using China, Saudi Arabia, Russia etc as reference
6. If possible our current constitution should be overhaul

And lastly if it must work, we must make it work
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by abobote: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Is he the person in the picture above?

There should have called an ambulance, but unfortunately this is Nigeria
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by SeriouslySense(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are asking for the impossible, the evil minds in the country are already planning how to increase victims, they do not have a conscience.

Onewazobia:

My SUGGESTION;
1. All citizens must take a deliberate decision to retract our steps (education/certificate fraud; from primary to tertiary), bribery; ranging from utility bills to statutory bills,
2. We must backup from aiding/sidding suspects whether he/she from your region, religion or tribe
3. Declare a "A NATIONAL FORGIVENESS DAY"; a day of restitution and forgiveness of all crime, marking it a day of new beginning and rebirth with new a ideology this is because all Nigerians from the least to the highest have contributed in one way or the other to this menace, our religion and tradition leaders inclusive
4. Renegotiate our readiness to be together as a nation, it's very important because to me what divides us is more than what bind us. If we agreed to remain as a nation then relation between region and religion must be clearly splet out. Every other issues of dual constitution, federal character, minority ethnic group, must be address here
5. Enact the stringent law against corruption. Case study of China, Saudi Arabia, Russia etc

6. If possible our current constitution should be overhaul
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by SeriouslySense(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
cry cry

Its shows that inside most of us, we are happy when bad things happen, and i suspect this is why, bad things are increasing, we like it, when people suffer, we love other peoples pain.

But that is not life. Why should we be preoccupied with pain and sufferings.

So how did black people transform from people who lived in modest civilization, to civilizations of self harm and the love of harming others.

henryadex:
Somebody died of hunger and the photograph of the commissioner smiling and cute was put under the story. What a country that has lost all sense of humanism
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Onewazobia(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
SeriouslySense:
You are asking for the impossible, the evil minds in the country are already planning how to increase victims, they do not have a conscience.

Then we may never get out of it. It will certainly consume the land soon or later, look at millions of youths and teenagers litters here and there with state having no plan to harness their potential. hmmm when evil takes full control of the larger percent then we'll understand
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by SeriouslySense(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
There is always hope. If people would change their mindset.
Although Nigerians are unique, like slaves, they would be happy in whatever situation, if they should be pushed to live only in toilets, they would accept it as normal eventually.

As we can see Nigerian adults are already accepting all kinds of sick things, even leaders.

Onewazobia:

Then we may never get out of it. It will certainly consume the land soon or later, look at millions of youths and teenagers litters here and there with state having no plan to harness their potential. hmmm when evil takes full control of the larger percent then we'll understand
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by SeriouslySense(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Even if someone wanted to help, there is no trust in the country, people think they are highly smart, and scam alot.

While i notice in Kenyan, Afrimax TV has grown popular in the world, he always raise funds to help the needy or sick people in Kenya who need medical assistance or life assistance in general.

This mess of country and mess of human relationships, hmm.

Joycehappy:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food to eat the hunger is unbearable i beg things are tough i ll appreciate
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by deavicky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/05/man-faints-dies-of-hunger-in-calabar/
When[b] we received the report, we had to mobilise CUDA to immediately evacuate the body from the Spot.”[/b]meanwhile when has alive nobody did anything. The so called chairman even put his picture like say na him die.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by adesola8r: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
God help each and every one of us in this ember months. Your adversaries will go down for your sake.God help each and every one of us in this ember months. Your adversaries will go down for your sake....
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by backtalkG(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Appdriod:
What if he voted the APC that made hunger, poor healthcare and insecurity to prevail ?

What if he had in mind to vote emilokan?

Nigerians, it is our turn! We choose life not death or the dying
fool
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Johel(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/05/man-faints-dies-of-hunger-in-calabar/

Maybe he was part of those chanting Sai baba in 2015...hunger don wire am...well RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar by Mercury12(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh. So, yhu guys saw him being dropped by unknown person, watched him sitting all day, looking pale and did nothing till he died?

The dishonorable "Mofo Bassey" only knows how to mobile to evacuate bodies but has no way of preventing such? Oh, he probably also double as minister of "undertakers", not minister of environment alone.

Bunch of silly entities
don't mind them. I am 100℅ sure nobody offer the dead man any help. All these write up for the birds since dead people don't talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. / Health Benefits Of Palm Wine / Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.