Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pls.help!anyone Who Knws Abt Italy Study Visa Requirements. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls.help!anyone Who Knws Abt Italy Study Visa Requirements. (1942 Views)

Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Malta Visa Requirements Needed / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls.help!anyone Who Knws Abt Italy Study Visa Requirements. by newacca: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
I would like to meet any Nigerian studying in Italy or someone who knows about the study visa requirement of the Italian embassy in Nigeria.
Actually,I need this information for my fiancee who wants to study fashion design&marketing in Italy(English prog)
I would be very happy if anyone could put me through.
Thanx.
ciao
Re: Pls.help!anyone Who Knws Abt Italy Study Visa Requirements. by collinsfbi(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2011
I would like to meet any Nigerian studying in Italy or someone who knows about the study visa requirement of the Italian embassy in Nigeria.
Actually,I need this information for my fiancee who wants to study fashion design&marketing in Italy(English prog)
I would be very happy if anyone could put me through.
Thanx.
ciao
Sorry for digressing from your major query, how far about Canadian study permit? Besides, why do you wanna study in Canada and your fiancée planning to study in Italy? Pls don't be offended, i am only looking at the separation and the likely consequences looking at it from relationship perspective?
Re: Pls.help!anyone Who Knws Abt Italy Study Visa Requirements. by newacca: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
@collinsfbi,
thx so much for ur observation and concern. Italy is the world fashion capital. She wants to study fashion design to become an International fashion designer. It is easier to cross from one western country to another compare to crossing from this part of the world to the western world. She can easily come over to me in Canada during her holidays or even when she completes her first year in Italy. She got an admission for A year foundation prog. in Italy so if she likes the environment and system,she may continue her academic career in Italy and come to me in Canada regularly but if she doesnt like the atmosphere in Italy,she will cross after the completion of her Foundation prog.
Concerning my canada visa,I have done my medical test and I am expecting to hear from CDHC any moment from now.
Thanx so much 4 ur concern. Pls. if u have any info. concerning the Italy study visa,I would be happy if u cld update me.
thx my brother.
ciao cool
Re: Pls.help!anyone Who Knws Abt Italy Study Visa Requirements. by MolBio: 3:09am On Aug 20, 2011
Go to the Italian consulate on Walter carrington
I may be able to give some info if you need any:cycloneblue@ymail.com
Re: Pls.help!anyone Who Knws Abt Italy Study Visa Requirements. by kolajoo(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com

(1) (Reply)

Booking And Paying For A Domestic Flight Online While Outside The Country / Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? / Direction Needed: Immigration Headquarter Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.