Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister (39022 Views)

Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Elizabeth Truss: Buhari, Biden, Macron, Scholz, Others Congratulate New UK PM / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by hammer567: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:
I swear....England as a whole is a Simp nation

THE WOMEN ARE ACTUALLY MORE INTELIGENT AND SENSIBLE THAN MEN, MOST TIMES.

THAT THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS DOES NOT ALWAYS TRANSLATE TO BRAINS.

BETWEEN NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA AND MUHAMMAD BUHARI, WHO IS MORE QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT?

THIS IS Y ENGLAND PROGRESS AND NIGERIA REGRESS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by frog12: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
this country go suffer grin grin grin
very dumb woman
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by christistruth01: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:

What is a Simp?
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Kzcee: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
fergie001:

Congrats Mary T. May God grant you required wisdom for the job. Amen!
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by charlesedu777: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yeah

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Mindlog: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:

Same "England" some of your fellow Nigerian Redpillers are pushing to migrate to?

While the Redpillers/Alphamales ruling Nigeria since 1960, has made it the poverty capital of the world. angry

4 Likes

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by moscobabs(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
coconutbag:
Congratulations.

Truss is 47 years old but some humans that claimed to be intelligent are in Nigeria campaigning for weak and sick grandfathers to become president in a country bedeviled by insecurity and corruption.

Yes o and some Yidiots are campaigning for a 61yrs old scammer too
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by obedience4(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good, she is iron fist..
Her record as the foreign secretary and her Strong response to mad man Putin has make her a capable hand..
She will continue in the legacy of her predecessor and continue in defiantly against Putin aggression in collaboration with the EU and the USA..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Cherrybae(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
On behalf of Tinubu the incoming president federal Republic of Nigeria and the entire Nigerian youths, we say congratulations.

This is a sign that Tinubu already won his election.

Congratulations
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by hammer567: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:

AFTER BUHARI, ANOTHER PAMPERS WEARING EMILOKAN MAN, WILL TAKE OVER AND YOU WONDER Y YOUR PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS IN ITALY.

THE ONCE THAT DONT DROWN ON THE SEA, ARE HOMELESS ON THE STREET OF ITALY, AND AFTER SEVERAL WINTER COLD, THEY TURN DISABLE.

ITALY DONT HAVE JOB OR ACCOMMODATION FOR THEM, BECAUSE THEM NO GET PAPERS.

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by 007s(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
No surprise

Not yet time for a non white to be British PM

Immediately I heard the name Rishi Sunak, I knew he is not going anywhere. UK is not as liberal as the US, so it won't fly

3 Likes

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by amaridigital(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
coconutbag:
Congratulations.

Truss is 47 years old but some humans that claimed to be intelligent are in Nigeria campaigning for weak and sick grandfathers to become president in a country bedeviled by insecurity and corruption.

Obidense is also a grandpa at 61. If you want a young president, vote for Sowore

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by obedience4(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
frog12:
this country go suffer grin grin grin
very dumb woman

Very dumb?? Says a man in a shitehole been rule by an old man.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by giantstar: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
I've been waiting for this now what do U have for our falling � pounds sterling,
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by stanluiz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Omotaday:
Bad news for Russia. This woman detest Putin
It doesn't change anything. Whether she hate Putin and Russia or not. If she is a threat to Russia interest, Putin will put her where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by PenSniper: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations, Liz.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by sonofElElyon: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
paragon40:
May the old gods and the new gods be with you.

Firstly the old gods being "old" are now outdated and irrelevant
Secondly the new gods by virtue of the precedent of the old gods are also fast approaching"retirement"
The only relevant God is the One who is the same yesterday today and forever... Of whom it is written "You changeth not"... And "from everlasting to everlasting Thou art God"
Yahweh the Almighty... Father of all spirits... The Creator-God, El Olam (Everlasting God)... Father of Jesus Christ the Heir of creation...
Even Britain jettisoned the old and new gods (actually demons is a better description)
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by JOemmy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Civilized countries are electing young people to lead them but nigeria have prefered to be recircling ancestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by stanluiz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
007s:

Immediately I heard the name Rishi Sunak, I knew he is not going anywhere. UK is not as liberal as the US, so it won't fly
If Barrack Obama was a British. He won't be prime minister.

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by MansoryMX(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Look how young, sound minded, sane, physically and mentally fitted she looks unlike one 87 years old Shakers fighting young people like Peter Obi and Aso wore!

Someone who is supposed to be seen as a godfather of drugs in Nigeria that doesn’t have a single atom of shame!!!!
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by kay1one(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Sunak is even an Idol Worshipping Hindu

It would have been different if he was a Christian

The United Kingdom must not go any Idolatrous or Islamic way

It is a Country with a very great Christian Heritage

At least this one's family and Ancestors worshipped and acknowledged Jesus Christ

We know that Her name is Mary Elizabeth Truss

Mary was Jesus Christ Mother and Elizabeth was John the Baptist Mother
So we at least are dealing with someone whose family recognized and acknowledged Jesus Christ

True that

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by stanluiz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
kay1one:
They went back to the original Brit.

Sunak is a child of immigrants
Immigrants and Non whites can never be prime minister of Britain.

Britain is not as liberal as US.

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by edosignature(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations Mary Truss.

I hope Nigerians & Africans learn from these guys on how to elect leaders.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by OriOko88(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
How do u expect sunak to become British prime minister.. A person of color to handle the first civilized country in the world! No b juju b dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations ma'am smiley

Seems M is the winning letter:

Margaret;
May Mary;
Mary.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Omotaday(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
stanluiz:
It doesn't change anything. Whether she hate Putin and Russia or not. If she is a threat to Russia interest, Putin will put her where she belongs.
Easier said than done
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by SeeItSayIt: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just imagine, a 47 year becomes the new PM UK again here we are some Godforsaken are still projecting dead bodies & ancestors as their preferred presidential candidates for Nigeria in 2023.

I reject such curse for me, my entire household, family & all well meaning human beings within & outside Nigeria in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Enough of these afflictions, it shall not rise again in Jesus' Name, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by SIRTee15: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
DJInfluence:
If that guy physical appearance looked more British, he would've won by a landslide. He had a better plan which he well articulated over and over again during his campaign.
The result didn't come as a surprise, it has been known for over 2 months now.

I looked at sunak economics plan, its obvious he was very reluctant to reduce any tax burden. He kept saying when the economy gets better, he will consider cutting tax. But the question is when? We ve been on this tax rise, more financial burden and benefits cut on common people for 12 years and there seems to be no way out.
Nursing free tuition was cancelled when conservative came in 2010, see where it got NHS. Now we have to import nurses from Africa and Asia to fill in void because nobody will pay 15 to thousands pounds to become a nurse.

Maybe UK needs a new direction, let's try tax cut albeit responsibly. It can't be worse. 50 % of UK citizen are already on universal credit and lives in council flats. Nothing could be more terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by shogsman(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
They're fvcked
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by BrodaAgbaya: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
jhd
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by juman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Women lead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) / Afghan Refugees Land In UK / South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.