Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister (39023 Views)

Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Elizabeth Truss: Buhari, Biden, Macron, Scholz, Others Congratulate New UK PM / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by SIRTee15: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

UNESCO doesn’t make Nigerian Laws

Osun osogbo is a world heritage site recognised by osun state govt.
Black man get sense for once
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
So is Kogi State prospering under Bello?

List out Bellos Achievement, let's compare it with Gandujes achievement in Kano State.
a leader has to be mentally stable enough of the argument sir/ma
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by caye(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Sunak is even an Idol Worshipping Hindu

It would have been different if he was a Christian

The United Kingdom must not go any Idolatrous or Islamic way

It is a Country with a very great Christian Heritage

At least this one's family and Ancestors worshipped and acknowledged Jesus Christ

We know that Her name is Mary Elizabeth Truss

Mary was Jesus Christ Mother and Elizabeth was John the Baptist Mother
So we at least are dealing with someone whose family recognized and acknowledged Jesus Christ

Even though I'm a Christian myself ( tautology!), one needs to cry when one tries to understand the thinking of the religious African.
They have been so brainwashed and fooled into mediocrity, they can't separate their enemies from friends ,as long as they adopt their foreign religions, and they lack intellectual depth.

I really hope I'm not quoting/ replying secondary school indomie kids on nairaland; cos then , that would be too sad even for me.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Parachoko: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Grgton:
a leader has to be mentally stable enough of the argument sir/ma
So is Donald Trump not mentally stable or Biden not mentally stable?
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Billygee2u: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
coconutbag:
Congratulations.

Truss is 47 years old but some humans that claimed to be intelligent are in Nigeria campaigning for weak and sick grandfathers to become president in a country bedeviled by insecurity and corruption.

The guys flooding my mention are very funny. Why is it that once one mentions vote wisely or talks about a sick/weak/corrupt grandfather some guys will think one is talking about Pa Tinubu. If your conscience tells you this, and you are still in doubt, then, there's no bigger mugu in this life than you.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Pauldollars(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Nigerians are not stupid. They are not going to vote for a pathological liar Peter Obi- tuary ipob project..

Keep your opinion to yourself. You're not a Nigerian. Nigerians will vote for Peter Obi massively.
Atliens are not Nigerians.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by AishaDant(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
shogsman:

Which stupid leaderw,2% of British people think she'll be a great pm, she's practically one of the most useless people in UK

Says Mr nobody in the bushes of Africa.

She is PM, go ahead and do your worse!

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Zionman24: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Now lets see if you'll tell your Britain to get their knees off Nigerians backs......
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by btoks: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

They do not have better living conditions....they only hv better infrastructure but so does Brazil and China....all western countries are depressing, socially isolating and lacking in moral character.....

It only seems Nigeria is worse off due to high population.... and we hv almost caught up in terms of infrastructure....

"The western European is a savage in need of native american and African civilization" - unknown author
Lol,You honestly think Nigeria is not depressing and lacking in moral character?

Living conditions will also include access to food, shelter, social safety, education, healthcare, education, water, justice, good governance. Please confirm which one Nigeria excels at to conclude that the West doesn't have better living conditions.

We have almost caught up in terms of infrastructure grin grin winkhahaha - we are 100 years behind!!
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Bimpe29: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
The new PM doesn't like her first name, Mary.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by compton11(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
diplomat058:

That's where evolutionary history comes in. Is the UK a theocracy? The answer is NO. Many of Yorùbá cultural practices, history and norms are premised on the traditional religion. Even Olodumare used to be known as the Supreme Leader of the Orisas. Now, we have understood Olodumare to be Yahweh Jews alluded to in the bible. And Muslims now see him as Allah. Does this originality make us a traditional religious state or a theocracy should we become a sovereign country later on?
he is still the same to we Muslims.

Olodumare
Olohun
Allah

The one that created all things!

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by BigBashiru: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
btoks:

Lol,You honestly think Nigeria is not depressing and lacking in moral character?

Living conditions will also include access to food, shelter, social safety, education, healthcare, education, water, justice, good governance. Please confirm which one Nigeria excels at to conclude that the West doesn't have better living conditions.

We have almost caught up in terms of infrastructure grin grin winkhahaha - we are 100 years behind!!

You are talking of "western education " which is inferior to African education.... Nigeria has food water etc just that Nigeria has 200m vs uk 66 mil which makes it look as if uk is more advanced but it isnt....
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by dahmie2013: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations, women in power so sweet.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by diplomat058(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Your ignorance is brazen and intentional

Christistruth00:

UNESCO doesn’t make Nigerian Laws
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by onuman: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
I wish Africans, especially Nigerians can emulate these whites in terms of electing/selecting their leaders..

Nigeria has a false system of electing leaders after the northern military dictators multiplied the federating units and representative constituencies of the old Northern region but stunted the federating
units and representative constituencies of the two southern regions that formed independent Nigeria with the northern region.
Land mass or unsubstantiated population figures must have been used as yardstick to proliferate excess number of states and political constutuencies in the old Northern region of Nigeria.
Further, the northern military dictators supervised a consitution imposing unitary government system on a pluralistic country.
Electoral Law states that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 of Nigeria's 36 states before proclaimed winner.
The effect in election process of Nigeria is that the northern region largely determines who wins Nigeria's presidential election. Fraud.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by GreyLaw(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
coputa:
It's brains that builds a nation and not age.Britain is largely controlled by the queen(a grandmother)while the PM is just a figure head,yet they are doing well.sentiment will lead Nigerian voters into the ocean in 2023.

You have no idea what you just said. The Queen is the figure head. She has influence but the government is actually run by the politicians?
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by GreyLaw(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
coputa:
It's brains that builds a nation and not age.Britain is largely controlled by the queen(a grandmother)while the PM is just a figure head,yet they are doing well.sentiment will lead Nigerian voters into the ocean in 2023.

You have no idea what you just said. The Queen is the figure head. She has influence but the government is actually run by the politicians!
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
A warm congratulations to her! Women are doing extremely well in leadership nowadays, hopefully it will also be her lot.

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by ike007(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
Wetin concern Tinubu, is Tinubu the President of Nigeria? What have we been through under this Government that we have never been through in Nigeria? List it out

One inflation is at an all time high

Loss of jobs

Very bad exchange rate. Never seen in this country

Fuel prices and other petroleum products is at an all time high

Infrastructure is very minimal

Insecurity is at an all time high

The country's name is even being daunted like never before

The country's division is has never been this alarming and felt since the 1960s

Looting of revenue funds has never been this high in the history of the country

And we have never owed this much money as a nation in history...may i go on....

Oh least i forget. Sick Presidents up and down. That's not new but we are sick of it. How does it concern Tinubu you say. He is clearly sick and more also. It's his own party that has lead us into this abysmal failure that country is currently facing. Thank you
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Slynation(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
hammer567:

THE WOMEN ARE ACTUALLY MORE INTELIGENT AND SENSIBLE THAN MEN, MOST TIMES.

THAT THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS DOES NOT ALWAYS TRANSLATE TO BRAINS.

BETWEEN NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA AND MUHAMMAD BUHARI, WHO IS MORE QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT?

THIS IS Y ENGLAND PROGRESS AND NIGERIA REGRESS.
Lol...The problem with Nigerians is that the total number of ignoramus out numbered the total number of sane person...so we have a case of ignoramus appointing leaders for us...So I get your point
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by daygee12: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
coconutbag:
Congratulations.

Truss is 47 years old but some humans that claimed to be intelligent are in Nigeria campaigning for weak and sick grandfathers to become president in a country bedeviled by insecurity and corruption.

The guys flooding my mention are very funny. Why is it that once one mentions vote wisely or talks about a sick/weak/corrupt grandfather some guys will think one is talking about Pa Tinubu. If your conscience tells you this, and you are still in doubt, then, there's no bigger mugu in this life than you.

Some people who far better than your generation campaigned for your grandfather in US and he won
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Mindlog: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

They do not have better living conditions....they only hv better infrastructure but so does Brazil and China....all western countries are depressing, socially isolating and lacking in moral character.....

It only seems Nigeria is worse off due to high population.... and we hv almost caught up in terms of infrastructure....

"The western European is a savage in need of native american and African civilization" - unknown author

"We have almost caught up in terms of infrastructure'....The consistency you exhibit as you show off your denial is baffling..

How far has Nigeria gone with it's abundance of "moral character"? I guess the terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, collapsing infrastructure etc are the effects of our moral character?

Buhari after pumping trillions into the country's health sector, still goes to the UK to receive medical attention, is that not madness?

I live in the UK and the living condition is way better while you continue with your delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Slynation(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Same "England" some of your fellow Nigerian Redpillers are pushing to migrate to?

While the Redpillers/Alphamales ruling Nigeria since 1960, has made it the poverty capital of the world. angry
Yes oO, we will run over there and obey there laws because we don't have a choice...

But the point I'm trying to make is that most of their laws favours their women more and the men seems very much okay and comfortable with it...
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Parachoko: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
ike007:

One inflation is at an all time high

Loss of jobs

Very bad exchange rate. Never seen in this country

Fuel prices and other petroleum products is at an all time high

Infrastructure is very minimal

Insecurity is at an all time high

The country's name is even being daunted like never before

The country's division is has never been this alarming and felt since the 1960s

Looting of revenue funds has never been this high in the history of the country

And we have never owed this much money as a nation in history...may i go on....

Oh least i forget. Sick Presidents up and down. That's not new but we are sick of it. How does it concern Tinubu you say. He is clearly sick and more also. It's his own party that has lead us into this abysmal failure that country is currently facing. Thank you

Do you have an evidence Tinubu is sick? Please share it with me

Maybe you're a kid during the military era and during the reign of the PDP, there is nothing you are complaining about we have not been complaining about before.

Buhari has failed, but to blame Tinubu that is not part of his Government for his woeful performance is foolishness.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Mindlog: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:
Yes oO, we will run over there and obey there laws because we don't have a choice...

But the point I'm trying to make is that most of their laws favours their women more and the men seems very much okay and comfortable with it...

Children...women....men. that is the order .
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by ike007(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you have an evidence Tinubu is sick? Please share it with me

Maybe you're a kid during the military era and during the reign of the PDP, there is nothing you are complaining about we have not been complaining about before.

Buhari has failed, but to blame Tinubu that is not part of his Government for his woeful performance is foolishness.

It's either you are a kid or you are oblivious to the news making the round of his frail health and looks.... Let me show youhttps://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/539454-tinubu-travels-to-france.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theparadise.ng/tinubu-reportedly-sick-left-the-country-for-medical-attention/amp/

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/ondo-apc-rally-tinubu-was-sick-party-explains/

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/02/tinubu-is-sick-very-sick.html?m=1

Now....you ask me again. That what has Nigeria not seen before We haven't seen inflation this high before. We have never seen things this bad before.

How does it concern Tinubu..he campaign for Buhari.

He supported and is supporting Buhari

Buhari supports him and wants him to continue with the abysmal failure of his tenure

Tinubu is an APC candidate..the same APC that has taken us into this horror we are currently facing.

What's his plan for Nigeria..just like Buhari...farming and Agbado.

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Slynation(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Children...women....men. that is the order .
It's well shaah...
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Parachoko: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
ike007:

It's either you are a kid or you are oblivious to the news making the round of his frail health and looks.... Let me show youhttps://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/539454-tinubu-travels-to-france.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theparadise.ng/tinubu-reportedly-sick-left-the-country-for-medical-attention/amp/

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/ondo-apc-rally-tinubu-was-sick-party-explains/

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/02/tinubu-is-sick-very-sick.html?m=1

Now....you ask me again. That what has Nigeria not seen before We haven't seen inflation this high before. We have never seen things this bad before.

How does it concern Tinubu..he campaign for Buhari.

He supported and is supporting Buhari

Buhari supports him and wants him to continue with the abysmal failure of his tenure

Tinubu is an APC candidate..the same APC that has taken us into this horror we are currently facing.

What's his plan for Nigeria..just like Buhari...farming and Agbado.

So you never sick before and go for treatment? I thought you will show me his medical certificate that states he is not fit.

In year 2005, Nigeria inflation was17.58%, in 2001 it was 18.87%, in 1995 it was 72%.

Like I said before, you are a kid before 2015, so I no go really blame you.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by mrkings84(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congrats to her. By God's grace that's how PO w would be announced come 2023
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by ike007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
So you never sick before and go for treatment? I thought you will show me his medical certificate that states he is not fit.

In year 2005, Nigeria inflation was17.58%, in 2001 it was 18.87%, in 1995 it was 72%.

Like I said before, you are a kid before 2015, so I no go really blame you.

What's the inflation saying now sir....after all it was he who said that there will be 3million jobs per year....

Someone is falling up and down and has a half short eyes and pees on himself and looks fit to you..with slurred speech and he is normal and fit to you ..wow... Nigerians. And I'm the kid.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
So is Donald Trump not mentally stable or Biden not mentally stable?
don't compare whites with blacks. What we have here are obviously sick old greedy politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) / Afghan Refugees Land In UK / South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.