Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister (39016 Views)

Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Elizabeth Truss: Buhari, Biden, Macron, Scholz, Others Congratulate New UK PM / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by tishbite42: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
hammer567:

SHE WILL HANDLE RUSSIA, THE ECONOMY AND THE NATION.

THEY ELECTED HER BECAUSE SHE IS COMPETENT.

UK IS NOT A ZOOGERIA.

YOUR PENIS NO GET BRAIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwF4YQKd-o8
Na ur punna come get brain.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by hammer567: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Are they not already suffering in Nigeria where fellow men have been ruling?

SEE THIS VIDEO OF SOMEBODY THAT ARRIVE ITALY YESTERDAY, YOU CAN SEE AFRICAN MIGRANT, HOMESLESS ON THE STREET OF ITALY. (FROM 43.00)

SOMEONE IS HERE TELLING ME, PENIS IS A CRITERIA FOR LEADERSHIP.

THE CORE NORTH MUSLIMS NEED TO GO AND FORM THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

WE WILL ALLOW WOMEN TO BE PRESIDENT IF THEY ARE ABOVE AVERAGE AND COMPETENT.

I SEE NO REASON Y NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA CANNOT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsMIq6WAMIo

2 Likes

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by miqos02(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rilwayne001:
More opportunity for women to show men shege in Obodo oyinbo grin grin grin grin

na dem feminist this news go sweet passs grin
not true boss, men still control the establishment. If you know , you know

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by ike007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
I wish Africans, especially Nigerians can emulate these whites in terms of electing/selecting their leaders..

Imposicant....if people can still even consider voting in Tinubu and APC even after all we have been through during the years of their administration, it is impossible to vote correctly as black people
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Kingnelson9: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
I hope you are help Nigeria to be OBIdient or divide her
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Ofiagu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations Elizabeth Truss
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by hammer567: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
tishbite42:

Na ur punna come get brain.

IF YOU GET ANY BRAIN AT ALL, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN, AM A DUDE.

HAMMER AS A MONIKER IS KNOWN ON NAIRALAND.

IF A WOMAN CAN DO THE JOB, I WONT DISCRIMINATE HER.

THIS IS HOW TO PROGRESS.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
I wish Africans, especially Nigerians can emulate these whites in terms of electing/selecting their leaders..

Not a perfect system considering the fact that she was elected by only 81,000 of the 67 Million UK population.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Mindlog: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
hammer567:

SEE THIS VIDEO OF SOMEBODY THAT ARRIVE ITALY YESTERDAY, YOU CAN SEE AFRICAN MIGRANT, HOMESLESS ON THE STREET OF ITALY. (FROM 43.00)

SOMEONE IS HERE TELLING ME, PENIS IS A CRITERIA FOR LEADERSHIP.

THE CORE NORTH MUSLIMS NEED TO GO AND FORM THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

WE WILL ALLOW WOMEN TO BE PRESIDENT IF THEY ARE ABOVE AVERAGE AND COMPETENT.

I SEE NO REASON Y NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA CANNOT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsMIq6WAMIo

Some low minded individuals are convinced that leadership abilities is tied to genitals. angry

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Nwibii: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pauldollars:
Congratulations to her.

Nigerians cannot afford Agbado and Cassava talks with the PM of the United Kingdom for the next 4 to 8yrs.
We need ideal and objective driven leadership to pilot the affairs of Nigeria both locally and internationally from 2023, not the share the money political brouhaha type of leadership that will be operated by the APC and PDP

We must all work to accomplish this

We need leaders that will see our future before it comes not the one that will suck it dry just to stand upright and work.

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by GoAndVerify: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
I wish her good luck.

I seriously pray she will not kick off another COVID anti-human policies.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by hammer567: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Some low minded individuals are convinced that leadership abilities is tied to genitals. angry

DONT MIND THEM, IF ANYTHING SEF, THE PENIS IS CAUSING US MUCH PROBLEM.

WITHOUT PENIS, WAT ELSE CAN THEY SAY?
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by diplomat058(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Sunak is even an Idol Worshipping Hindu

It would have been different if he was a Christian

The United Kingdom must not go any Idolatrous or Islamic way

It is a Country with a very great Christian Heritage

At least this one's family and Ancestors worshipped and acknowledged Jesus Christ

We know that Her name is Mary Elizabeth Truss

Mary was Jesus Christ Mother and Elizabeth was John the Baptist Mother
So we at least are dealing with someone whose family recognized and acknowledged Jesus Christ

I'm a Christian, but what you posted is a load of garbage unfit for sensible human consumption. When will you clowns learn that government is a secular institution, and the UK is not a theocracy? That's how some mumu started reading biblical narratives into American political events during the last election. Clowns of the highest order. More reason to keep theocrats/political religionists far from power! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by BigBashiru: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool

The "whites" are not worthy of emulation....they are fantastically corrupt even more than Nigerians just that they are subtle about it and have brainwashed folks thru western media in Nigeria..
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by btoks: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

There's no stability in the UK government. They've selected a different prime minister every 3 years since 2007. You want that kind of turnover in leadership for Nigeria?

Gordon Brown 2007-2010

David Cameron 2010-2016

Theresa May 2016-2019

Boris Johnson 2019-2022

Liz Truss 2022 - ?

These guys don't mess about. you don't deliver / PM messes about, either Party or electorate push you out.
We could do with being able to scrutinise our leaders more in Nigeria without been arrested, that'll be a good start.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by coputa(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
coconutbag:
Congratulations.

Truss is 47 years old but some humans that claimed to be intelligent are in Nigeria campaigning for weak and sick grandfathers to become president in a country bedeviled by insecurity and corruption.
It's brains that builds a nation and not age.Britain is largely controlled by the queen(a grandmother)while the PM is just a figure head,yet they are doing well.sentiment will lead Nigerian voters into the ocean in 2023.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Christistruth00: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
SeeItSayIt:
Just imagine, a 47 year becomes the new PM UK again here we are some Godforsaken are still projecting dead bodies & ancestors as their preferred presidential candidates for Nigeria in 2023.

I reject such curse for me, my entire household, family & all well meaning human beings within & outside Nigeria in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Enough of these afflictions, it shall not rise again in Jesus' Name, AMEN!!!

Biden and Trump too were young
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Mindlog: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
hammer567:

DONT MIND THEM, IF ANYTHING SEF, THE PENIS IS CAUSING US MUCH PROBLEM.

WITHOUT PENIS, WAT ELSE CAN THEY SAY?

Mine is whoever has the capacity to deliver, should be given the opportunity to serve irrespective of gender.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by diplomat058(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Sunak is even an Idol Worshipping Hindu

It would have been different if he was a Christian

The United Kingdom must not go any Idolatrous or Islamic way

It is a Country with a very great Christian Heritage

At least this one's family and Ancestors worshipped and acknowledged Jesus Christ

We know that Her name is Mary Elizabeth Truss

Mary was Jesus Christ Mother and Elizabeth was John the Baptist Mother
So we at least are dealing with someone whose family recognized and acknowledged Jesus Christ

I'm a Christian, but what you posted is a load of garbage unfit for sensible human consumption. When will you clowns learn that government is a secular institution, and the UK is not a theocracy? That's how some mumu started reading biblical narratives into American political events during the last election. I asked one Christian if he would release statutory funding for Osun Osogbo festival if he was the Osun state Governor and he said "No, because they are pagans" Are the Osun Osogbo adherents not paying taxes? Clowns of the highest order. More reason to keep theocrats/political religionists far from power! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by hammer567: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

The "whites" are not worthy of emulation....they are fantastically corrupt even more than Nigerians just that they are subtle about it and have brainwashed folks thru western media in Nigeria..

YET BUHARI RUNS TO THEIR COUNTRY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE.

Y DO U CHOOSE TO REASON UPSIDE DOWN?

THAT YOU CARRY YOUR COUNTRY LOOT TO THEIR COUNTRY AND THEY COLLECT IT FOR THEIR COUNTRY INVESTMENT AND BETTERMENT DONT MAKE THEM YOUR PARTNER IN STUPIDITY.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by ATLIEN2027: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pauldollars:
Congratulations to her.

Nigerians cannot afford Agbado and Cassava talks with the PM of the United Kingdom for the next 4 to 8yrs.
We need ideal and objective driven leadership to pilot the affairs of Nigeria both locally and internationally from 2023, not the share the money political brouhaha type of leadership that will be operated by the APC and PDP

We must all work to accomplish this

Nigerians are not stupid. They are not going to vote for a pathological liar Peter Obi- tuary ipob project..
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by btoks: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

!! So who do we emulate?
If whites are more fantastically corrupt than Nigerians, how come they generally have better living conditions in the West?
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
diplomat058:

I'm a Christian, but what you posted is a load of garbage unfit for sensible human consumption. When will you clowns learn that government is a secular institution, and the UK is not a theocracy? That's how some mumu started reading biblical narratives into American political events during the last election. I asked one Christian if he would release statutory funding for Osun Osogbo if he was the Osun state Governor and he said "No." Are the Osun Osogbo adherents not paying taxes? Clowns of the highest order. More reason to keep theocrats/political religionists far from power! cheesy

United Kingdom’s History ,Values , Laws and Institutions were all deeply rooted on Christianity for the last 1,500 years

Also Osun Osogbo festival is the Celebration of the Osun Oro Cult and the Nigerian Law utterly forbids the Government from Supporting any Cult or Secret Society in any way Government Officials cannot even belong to them

1 Like

Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by baralatie(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
Is she going to be the new Margaret Thatcher?
Naaaaa
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by lailo: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
coconutbag:
Congratulations.

Truss is 47 years old but some humans that claimed to be intelligent are in Nigeria campaigning for weak and sick grandfathers to become president in a country bedeviled by insecurity and corruption.
But American president Joe Biden born in 1942, now 80 years old is still the America president and still going for 2nd term. May be you are wiser than the americans but your potopoto republic is 7million years behind America grin grin grin grin
Those people should be truely intelligent as they claim grin
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by popesco123: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is a pity the old sick ancestor from iregbaji has sacrificed your fortune and destiny to render your life and that of your generation miserable and useless. May your life remain like the situation of lagos today. Amennnnn

quote author=Emekaonline post=116376964]

This is to remind all Yorubas that the ingrates lving in our land are haters and children of belial. If you are a Yoruba and you dare to vote for Peter Obi, then you are a bastard - original bastard. Yoruba ronu ooooooooo. Kanu the terrorist must rot in jail. Please dont a fool. Please dont forget how Kanu ordered his kinsmen and women in Lagos to burn down Tinubu's companies in Lagos. If Sunday Igboho has said the same for Yorubas to burn down Kanu and Obi' properties in the South East, will the children of Belial take it lightly with us? Yoruba ronu. Only bastards in Yoruba land will vote for Peter Obi who could not call his family to order while burning Lagos during EndSars. Also remember that this same Kanu had told his people that any Igbo attending churches led by a Yoruba is not fit to be human being. So why should you vote for the family of a man that calls you insane and that you are not fit to be human being? We must follow this election through and through and never allow any Igbo man that is sympathetic to Kanu become the president of this nation. It must not happen[/quote]
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
hammer567:

SHE WILL HANDLE RUSSIA, THE ECONOMY AND THE NATION.

THEY ELECTED HER BECAUSE SHE IS COMPETENT.

UK IS NOT A ZOOGERIA.

YOUR PENIS NO GET BRAIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwF4YQKd-o8
na insult be dat?
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by AlphaStorm: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Someone twice her age wants to rule my country cry

Tell that to Joe Biden !!!
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by iezeiyida(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations

She is young, gorgeous and brilliant cool

But there isn't any indication if she is married or single
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by btoks: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
coputa:
It's brains that builds a nation and not age.Britain is largely controlled by the queen(a grandmother)while the PM is just a figure head,yet they are doing well.sentiment will lead Nigerian voters into the ocean in 2023.
It's the other way round, the queen is the figure head and only carries out duties as advised by the PM.

The PM is the head of UK in practice.
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by baralatie(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
lailo:

But American president Joe Biden born in 1942, now 80 years old is still the America president and still going for 2nd term. May be you are wiser than the americans and your potopoto republic is 7million years behind America grin grin grin grin
Those people should be truely intelligent as they claim grin
Biden is not going for 2nd term
Re: Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister by diplomat058(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

United Kingdom’s History ,Values , Laws and Institutions were all deeply rooted on Christianity for the last 1,500 years

That's where evolutionary history comes in. Is the UK a theocracy? The answer is NO. Many of Yorùbá cultural practices, history and norms are premised on the traditional religion. Even Olodumare used to be known as the Supreme Leader of the Orisas. Now, we have understood Olodumare to be Yahweh Jews alluded to in the bible. And Muslims now see him as Allah. Does this originality make us a traditional religious state or a theocracy should we become a sovereign country later on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) / Afghan Refugees Land In UK / South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.