Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys (12679 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Gozac: 4:17am On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
I prefer WIKE to stay in PDP and work against Atiku than for him to join APC

The game is on already as the Northern politicians are rally behind Atiku

I wish Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom and Makinde to work for Jagaban.

We need presidency in the South.
Southern progress is our top priority before Nigeria brake up
Atiku is coming, Power to the North
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Gozac: 4:19am On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He is talking about presidential aspirants of fed rep of Nigeria, not some tiny voice 3rd class olodo who has taken over from Nnamdi Kanu as the new ipob god.
ATIKU IS COMING
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Aguilar(m): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Na una know o. Me i dey find ways to jp
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2022
ECASH120:

You are not even saying Peter Obi.

You want them to work for a drug baron, sick, illiterate and someone with controversial everything.

Peter Obi is more qualified and wike should work for him same way Obasanjo is working for Obi

So you think you know yoruba people abi? Who told you Obasanjo is working for Obi? Obasanjo is only working for himself. Nor try yoruba man oh.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by lomprico(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2022
The thing whey dey beat drum for wike must be strong.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Subonbon(m): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

see wish na......
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Effime442: 6:05am On Sep 06, 2022
It's a pity that all around Nigeria we have people with misplaced priority as a leader
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by cjudy(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Clown. I now hate this man with passion. Why can’t he keep mature for once? Always talking. Tueh I wonder if he have children
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by EagleNest(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2022
When Wike was lampooning Obi for leaving PDP he never knew it will be his turn. He never thought Tambuwal will betray him, followed by Okowa. They say "what goes round comes round".

Obi forsee the abracadabra being orchestrated by PDP hierarchy in connivance of same Wike, and he japa to Labour, now who is dancing the macabre dance?
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by shegz24(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2022
This man talks and threatens too much.

One with real power to truncate or make things happen wont need to keep making noise like this...

TY Danjuma does not need talk but he isnt mates with Atiku in the political stratosphere.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by realstars: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Chai !!!, thank God, i am not a small boys.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by omenka(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2022
He simply should have added just like I flogged and crushed IPOB in my state. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Musauzor(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2022
What if Atiku wins the election without Wike? Wike is overdoing it and the whole melodrama is fast becoming boring.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by hush15: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

Let him join APC, where is Akpabio today even tho he is a minister in APC...

I feel is anger but sometimes, wisdom is needed. APC he spent all his resource fight, his arch enemy, Ameachi is there, Dakuku, Tuonye are on that list. Would it be wise to reconcile with people that hate you with a passion, what will be the foundation of that trust and if he think Tinubu will reckon with him, he is a joker cos he will only be used and dumped. Tinubu already has a lot of people he needs to compensate.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Prisco4luv(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2022
You crushing small boys, how does that bring peace to Nigeria
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by mystery22: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

not only southern progress but Agbado progress.Tinubu urchin
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Proudlyomonna: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

You are doing yourself grin
Come 2023 your President will be Peter Obi or you can atikulate to killer heardmen wahala, choose one grin.
As for the evil APC,the decision to crush them as already been made.
Before December, APC would have become an abomination in the North and South.
Apc must be crushed now to save Nigeria.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Anndrew(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Who told you that Tinubu is an illiterate if I may ask
Tinubu is an illiterate fullstop...
School certificates or """"""
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by ImperialKingJosh: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
ECASH120:

You are not even saying Peter Obi.

You want them to work for a drug baron, sick, illiterate and someone with controversial everything.

Peter Obi is more qualified and wike should work for him same way Obasanjo is working for Obi

Just looking at his preferred name would give you an idea on how he thinks.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by freshpzy1(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) / "President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Care Less About Re-election" - Ismaeel Ahmed / Sunny Tyoden Visits Building Collapse Scene In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.