Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74367 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by iyohagodfrey: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Does your wife cousin not know his mate? Let him learn a bitter lesson from this experience. Don't sympathize with him on this matter at all

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by kunle75(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.

Aside from the disparity in their status as teachers student, I will in my own opinion say that your brother should have face his project and reach out to his teacher later.
On the other hand,if the teacher had acceded to his request that will amount to the teacher not been critical of him when there is need to because of certain emotions they might shared.
His rights are intact and maybe this new beginning will teach him to be more focused.

Am not judging anyone here as both party involved are adults.

6 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
A persistence on having a sexual relationship with an opposite sex, when the other declined, is sexual harassment. It's an offence that's punishable by law in Nigeria. So, please, OP, perish that thought. Let him dance to the music he set the stage for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by clydecarson(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bah67:
Yoooo!!

You no dey tire for this nonsense scam,everyday creating new profile you gon meet your waterloo soon

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by rusher14: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
He should sew his own graduation gown

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Evilblackman(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yes he has , he’s harassing her so she can even arrest him
The decision of not graduating him is because he didn’t finish his project
Simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
A persistence on having a sexual relationship with an opposite sex, when the other declined, is sexual harassment. It's an offence that's punishable by law in Nigeria. So, please, OP, perish that thought. Let him dance to the music he set the stage for.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Solitechworld(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
He should be thankful he wasn't rusticated

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by amakanancy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bah67:
Yoooo!!

who will pay a scammer 5k? you already said you are a criminal; who will be daft to send money to you?

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by SocialJustice: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
joa2013:

Hello Sir, that boy was not denied opportunity to graduate by thedepartment, he didn't graduate because he hasn't complete his project as at the date of project defence, simple.
What a fool. People when toto dey govern their lives. I feel no pity for him.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
In life,once you persist over something....you must get a result whether negative or positive..

He persisted not to be serious with his project by not focusing on it....so the supervisor helped him complete his mission ....lols

The lecturer is indeed a good person that gives whatever you persist to achieve.....

She is a comrade....an OBIdient lady ....

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by RepoMan007: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
The female supervisor has done no wrong by avoiding him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Vision101(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Everything is project. He has chosen his preferred project which has led him to no graduation. Congrats grin

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by frenchkisser(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

Thank you all.
Well since she told him to stop, which he blatantly ignored, that's akin to harassment. Let him go and entice his new supervisor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Evilblackman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
imadiyi:
A persistence on having a sexual relationship with an opposite sex, when the other declined, is sexual harassment. So, please, OP, perish that thought. Let him dance to the music he set the stage for.
A relationship not sexual inter course na calm down , he didn’t ask her for sex , just for a relationship
But he was persistent about it that was why the lecturer punished him

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by thatkindthing: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
This one never see anything yet, make him spill that year first so that him go understand since him no wan get sense. lipsrsealed.

Meanwhile, for your charging issues, get yourself an Oraimo charger and enjoy super fast charging with the anifast technology it's got.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Initially I thought your wife's cousin no get sense, later I come reason am say, it runs in the family.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by onuman: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Sexual harassment is a serious offence. The boy sexually harrased his female lecturer more than once.
The lecturer was even good, if not, she would have put the boy into more serious trouble.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by kingemaker(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
He didn't commit any offense, the female lecturer also did the right thing. Thanks
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Marketgists:
Stop mean stop.
Learn
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by dazzlingd(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

There’s a word called focus.
Focus on your mission and accomplish it before facing other things.
He is senseless and deserves what he got

8 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Adewale1603(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
your wife cousin is not serious with his life and career in life.

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by chukel(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
you sound like a simp. Don't raise your family like this. It's a recipe for disaster. Your wife seems to have unbridled control over you. How else can you not see that your in law is yet to finish and submit his project and as such cannot graduate? The same way a student can decide to opt for a change in supervisor also applies to the supervisor opting to discontinue supervision of a student, once there is a valid reason. Free yourself from the shackles of your wife.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by DevilSignature: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Even you sef ur head no correct

1 he didn't graduate cos he hasn't finished his project

2. Probably he has committed other offences

3. He wooed the lecture and she rejected and gave him Stern warning and he insisted on

4. He is a cultist

5. He doesn't deserve to graduate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by spiritualotblog: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wow
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
joa2013:

Hello Sir, that boy was not denied opportunity to graduate by thedepartment, he didn't graduate because he hasn't complete his project as at the date of project defence, simple.

Ma, are you the female lecturer! Pls, let him graduate biko!

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten.

In the boys eyes, the supervisor is his fellow coursemate grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by samforjesus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Baba don convince himself say him fit use 1 stone kill two birds, e com backfire him com miss the two, olodo baba of all time.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Slayar: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
He wan chop him lecturer ,dey make mouth up and down.Foolish boy.

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
let him wait for 2yrs more, not graduating now could be a blessing in disguise the lecturer could still reason the ode that refused to face his academic as a final year student

this remind me of my female supervisor that gave me C because I didn't give her 50k as others did. Mrs falana may God punish you wherever you're

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.