Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74373 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bhella10: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

smiles, Philosophy no be your mate but I found social and political philosophy more interesting just that it contained broad thesis
I cram I wan die grin
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
what made it so bad was that out of the 15 students she supervised, 10 were yahoo boys and they spent a lot on this woman with gifts and money and that period I was so broke and I wasn't the type that was so loyal to be carrying her bags and sweep her office, lol even as broke as I was i still had ego.
Your own even better you graduated with a 2:1, i had a weak 2:1 (3:7) but that D she graded me in my project relegated me to a second class lower.
I was depressed.

I experience the same fate in regards to bribing her, anyway certificate and Grade can never limit us because Grace we always ridicule Grade......always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by GeorgeNora: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ikea81:

He shld not just be graduating, but be in jail for sexual harassment. " He persisted" them suppose send go start year one
you're a fool.
how sexual harassment take enter this matter?
idiot
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by turawaa(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Motivational speakers cause this now

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Aleem26(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by GeorgeNora: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Trilz:
I never chop, make ona abeg give me an data entry job make I quickly run am so i go see food chop
how does data Entry job works?
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Helpout12345: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Legal redress It's like he doesn't want to graduate in the next 10 years until the case is concluded in court. And he will still lose the case.

The lecturer told him to stop and he continued. That's sexual harassment!

If the lecturer has accepted his offer, the ethical process still means he should be assigned to another supervisor because the lady supervisor will be compromised in delivering adequate project supervision based on their love affairs.

In other words, any angle you look at it. He is destined for another year the moment he went beyond his boundaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Helpout12345: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
GeorgeNora:
you're a fool.
how sexual harassment take enter this matter?
idiot

Persistent after the woman said NO is sexual harassment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by surveyorchimez(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
I am having this thought that his supervisor did so to keep him so that they can kick start the relationship because that seemed Paramount to him.

My thought though.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by uvie66: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
how sexual harassment take enter this topic or are you just being stupid?
it is you that is ignorant, he is right it is sexual harassment, unwanted sexual advances. The student was looking for something more than a student/lecturer relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by KushLyon(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U just made me remember that Jacob persisted and toiled in the house of Laban for 14 years to wife rachel.

This boy's own is just a year only. I believe he can scale through this unsurmountable hurdle. cheesy

May we not labour in vain
grin He is lucky we are not in the time of Jacob, he would have spent 14 years in school grin

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by myami: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Romanoff:
She just taught him a lesson on what "no means no" really is, aka sexual harassment.
whats wrong in dating and fùcking your female lecturer?
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Trilz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
GeorgeNora:
how does data Entry job works?
Zero 9 zero 3060 five 6 three 6
WhatsApp me
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by myami: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobicove:
He persisted despite warnings because he wanted to bed the lady then come online and boast that he smashed his female lecturer! angry

Let him go and lick his wounds while he waits to graduate next year
i fùcked my ss3 aunty
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Indispensable85(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
My course mate then was actually fvcking my female lecturer in our final year. Chaiiiiiiiiiii......women sha.........
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by jeromestarks: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
He should finish his project first before thinking about any stupid legal action.
Stupid boy!

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Unfortunately the thought he refused to bury has put him in trouble . I pray he doesnt have issues with all the lecturers there .

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by jeromestarks: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Helpout12345:
Legal redress It's like he doesn't want to graduate in the next 10 years until the case is concluded in court. And he will still lose the case.

The lecturer told him to stop and he continued. That's sexual harassment!

If the lecturer has accepted his offer, the ethical process still means he should be assigned to another supervisor because the lady supervisor will be compromised in delivering adequate project supervision based on their love affairs.

In other words, any angle you look at it. He is destined for another year the moment he went beyond his boundaries.
He won't even make it in the second year by God's Grace.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by 040drogba: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Not in the north, he is every in south east.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by 3duj: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.

if he seeks legal redress he will end up losing all.

1) it's very unethical for a student to be having an affair with a lecturer especially his supervisor at that . She was at risk of Lossing her job if she agreed and was caught. I know the decadence in our educational sector has made many of us forget that the university is a professional environment- like an offshore oil drilling platform.

2) once the lecture said No and No again ,your bro was now verging on psychological and verbal assault by pursuing the "toasting " it can even be termed sexual assault in a workplace. your bro was the one infringing on the ladies fundamental human rights- not the other way.

3) in the light of your brothers persistence ,the lecturer did the only professional thing to do ,she withdrew from being his supervisor. A supervisor has the right to drop a student whom isn't serious or disciplined enough on his/her project. He was lucky she didn't fail him outrightly and bastardize his Cgpa.

4) if that lady informed the college that she was dropping that guy because of his toasting of her ,he will be facing a disciplinary panel instead of carrying over his project ,so be shouldn't look this gift horse in the mouth ,after all a man whom decides to sleep naked on the floor should not be surprised when the ant decides to ask directions from his scrotum

and by the way,your brother has the confidence and obstinacy of an idle fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you dey mind those fools. a man was assigned as our general supervisor, he kept returning all the topic I submitted until I met one of my classmate on his legs, he was about to reject that too before that one of blessed memory use hand to rub his lagos/Ibadan expressway head, before he finally accept

I came out with weak Second class upper but I would love 4.0 upward, I hate my school since then
Please kindly shed more light @bolded
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by kingPhidel(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
He’s a very stupid student who doesn’t know what priority mean and how to take a step at a time. Men are in sizes so women are. She should have gave him CO in project so that his senses will be restored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Truvelisback(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Him mumu na follow come.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by GeorgeNora: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
surveyorchimez:
I am having this thought that his supervisor did so to keep him so that they can kick start the relationship because that seemed Paramount to him.

My thought though.
wise man cool
because the woman know say after guyman smash and graduate he go abandon am
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by highbee02: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
@op, like someone has rightly said up there, if the reverse was the case, what will u say? If a male lecturer is pestering your younger sister, won't u ask for his dismissal? U will be the first shouting randy lecturer up and down.

Your cousin should be rusticated and prosecuted, ill mannered student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Okhuadams(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.
your wife cousin for just face him goat meat but instead him wah chop cow meat all those wey push am or advice him to try luck go dey laugh him crying ass the best solution to this matter is that I don't even have a solution

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second... Here are two questions maybe unrelated to each other for you to answer first. undecided

* What makes you think that the reason he is on the "Non-graduating" list has in fact to do with the advances he made at his former supervisor? How did you reach this conclusion that they are related? undecided

* Are you certain the boy did not overstep his bounds with his former supervisor as is notorious among Nigerian boys? In your words, he persisted after she told him to back off, so why are you so confident that he did not cause issues that lead to his being assigned a new supervisor? undecided

. I've always noted that the guy is naughty

In addition to the observations you raised, the op also confirmed from the post that the said student is naughty.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by stanisbaratheon: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Perhaps the supervisor he is toasting want to see him next year that's why she doesn't want him to graduate.

On a more serious note though, the guy should be careful and not push his luck too much because this may end up being a case of sexual harassment against him if he decides to drag his department.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by kissdreyalltime: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sorry for the word... Am sure he has learnt one or two things from his Fuckup

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by MrBachelor: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Alfa males are foolish.

Alfa males might be. But apha males aren't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.