Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74368 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
DevilSignature:

Even you sef ur head no correct

1 he didn't graduate cos he hasn't finished his project

2. Probably he has committed other offences

3. He wooed the lecture and she rejected and gave him Stern warning and he insisted on

4. He is a cultist

5. He doesn't deserve to graduate
you be idiot.
how cultist take enter this matter?
jobless attention seeking fool
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Brownshoe: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
I don't support the guy, but this is common among Nigeria women /lady they don't marry /date someone lower to them in status, but it can happen else where especially in western world , their female do date lower.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by kingscare1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
She warned him to fück off but he chose to be unfortunate and continue being a nuisance. Since he doesn't know his mate, she has taught him a very valuable lesson

So a male lecturer can not date/marry a female student and a female lecturer can not date/marry a male student? If she doesn't want let her politely refuse his advances, advice him and move on to avoid distractions as simple as that. Ok. What if he or she is older than the said lecturer.

Being a lecturer doesn't mean that he or she is richer or smarter or older or even wealthier than the student. The student is only there to get something they needed, that's all.

What I'm saying is these, everybody should give each other a chance without looking at societal levels or age bracket. If one aren't comfortable with it, best the decline respectfully without causing damage(s).

What's good for girls, it's also good for guys? Period!!!

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Coly2012(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
joa2013:

Hello Sir, that boy was not denied opportunity to graduate by thedepartment, he didn't graduate because he hasn't complete his project as at the date of project defence, simple.
your comment just made my day, Oga,you go school and you get sense.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
bhella10:
Are you sure she didn't give you what your score deserve?

I did an Excellent research works even those that did copy and paste among us got A because of 50k but me that external supervisor commended my project works got C

A Critical appraisal of John Locke's political thought was one of the best project topic back then during my set in my Dept but the olodo woman who can't explained things in class think she knows better

I suppose get Nothing less than A in my project
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Str8talk21: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
I am very optimistic, he will be more serious with his academic work which will make him to pass his project wt good grade. grin
Foolish not, wan taste d forbidden fruit when e never ripe �SMH
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Doorlarss(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
U see naija university and the lucturers are all scam, a student wanted to be R-ship which his female lucture bt las las they stop him grauduation with his friends....
¤¤¤¤
this x stupidy is normal thing 2b a r-ship with ur lecturer allow them to be if shes nt ready with d r-ship let the boy knows dats all
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Orgym(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
I wonder why you are disturbing yourself on your Naughty cousin. Someone that cannot distinguish work from fun. What a gut, toasting your lecturer. A disrespectful act. She is even lucky he was assigned to another lecture. If am in her shoe, your cousin will smell shit. Mtchee

wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
let him wait for 2yrs more, not graduating now could be a blessing in disguise the lecturer could still reason the ode that refused to face his academic as a final year student

this remind me of my female supervisor that gave me C because I didn't give her 50k as others did. Mrs falana may God punish you wherever you're
your C even good, my own na D oo for 6 credit unit course and my CGPA sank.
the moment i was assigned a female supervisor i knew say na wahala be that.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by hope4nigeria(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

Thank you all.
Hello sir, the boy suppose to be rusticated for failure to face his study instead searching for love

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Orgym(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

I wonder why you are disturbing yourself on your Naughty cousin. Someone that cannot distinguish work from fun. What a gut, toasting your lecturer. A disrespectful act. She is even lucky he was assigned to another lecture. If am in her shoe, your cousin will smell shit. Mtchee
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
OP I knw it's u, grin Too much Telemundo don kill u las las grin
Oga Nigeria as an Example is different in Love Approach,,,
Graduate Next year, Simple

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Spherica177:
wetin You sabi?

Go sleep ogbeni

weaklings
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Gannyradical(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just as it has been severally said by the nairalanders,he has not been denied of the opportunity to graduate. Courtesy demands that he should be allocated to another supervisor as the female supervisor could no longer tolerate his excesses, courtesy also demand that the new supervisor start with him afresh. My advice to the lover boy is to wait till the next graduating year since it's a yearly routine.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
your C even good, my own na D oo for 6 credit unit course and my CGPA sank.
the moment i was assigned a female supervisor i knew say na wahala be that.

you dey mind those fools. a man was assigned as our general supervisor, he kept returning all the topic I submitted until I met one of my classmate on his legs, he was about to reject that too before that one of blessed memory use hand to rub his lagos/Ibadan expressway head, before he finally accept

I came out with weak Second class upper but I would love 4.0 upward, I hate my school since then
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bhella10: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I did an Excellent research works even those that did copy and paste among us got A because of 50k but me that external supervisor commended my project works got C

A Critical appraisal of John Locke's political thought was one of the best project topic back then during my set in my Dept but the olodo woman who can't explained things in class think she knows better

I suppose get Nothing less than A in my project
John Locke.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by JeffRock: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
The were got an extra year extension to continue with the wooing process.

HAPPY WOOING

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
bhella10:
John Locke.

John Locke's political thought; A critical appraisal
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Ikea81: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

He shld not just be graduating, but be in jail for sexual harassment. " He persisted" them suppose send go start year one

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by kingreign(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
Most academic institutions I know give their certificates based on CHARACTER and Learning. The young man obviously lacks good character because of his flirtatious lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by JeffRock: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
The werey got an extra year extension to continue with the wooing process.

HAPPY WOOING

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by BigYash: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

BigYash preaching against Yash. Is the Lord not good? cheesy
I don come hand tay tay. It can kill a man ,if care is not taken .. Na wetin kill Samson for bible ,a great man o..

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you dey mind those fools. a man was assigned as our general supervisor, he kept returning all the topic I submitted until I met one of my classmate on his legs, he was about to reject that too before that one of blessed memory use hand to rub his lagos/Ibadan expressway head, before he finally accept

I came out with weak Second class upper but I would love 4.0 upward, I hate my school since then
what made it so bad was that out of the 15 students she supervised, 10 were yahoo boys and they spent a lot on this woman with gifts and money and that period I was so broke and I wasn't the type that was so loyal to be carrying her bags and sweep her office, lol even as broke as I was i still had ego.
Your own even better you graduated with a 2:1, i had a weak 2:1 (3:7) but that D she graded me in my project relegated me to a second class lower.
I was depressed.
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ofuonyebi: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Haba wetin 9ja?
every baga just threw a bullet to this boy
na waoo!

the boy head fit carry all this nails?
may you never see bad love again

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bhella10: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

John Locke's political thought; A critical appraisal
I read about him in school. I almost failed that course. Stupid course!
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigYash:
I don come hand tay tay. It can kill a man ,if care is not taken .. Na wetin kill Samson for bible ,a great man o..

grin

Yet many people still want to die "great" because of Yash. It's well sha. God go help us.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by apiski(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
saintneo:
The woman did the right thing. It is better for her career.

Good thing for the guy, he has additional year to continue pursuing the woman without mixing business with pleasure.

Una no go kill pesin wit laugh for here.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Hahjascho(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nollywood or bolly wood gone wrong.

Mumu man grin

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by uvie66: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
it is not called toasting... rather it is sexual harassment and a crime.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Trilz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
I never chop, make ona abeg give me an data entry job make I quickly run am so i go see food chop

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
bhella10:
I read about him in school. I almost failed that course. Stupid course!

smiles, Philosophy no be your mate but I found social and political philosophy more interesting just that it contained broad thesis
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
shut the Bleep up 'fore you dropped nigga
oh now you just sound pained.xdd
I can hook you up with a Shawty ya’know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.