Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74374 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Desusi: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
His former supervisor is Godly spirited. Since, he has been warned and he persisted, she could do a lot of things to make life tough for him.l guess the boy is not brilliant, she's looking for a way to befriend his lecturer so that he can be helped.He was sent to school to learn but he was hustling for what he knows how to do best.His mates who are graduating are also reaping the fruits of their labour.'Eni to jin so koto,o ko ara yoku logbon ni' Let the idiot wait for another year if possible another 2 years.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ebuka1511(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please find some answers to your questions, these are my opinion though!!

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Answer here is no, he did not commit any offense by toasting his female lecturer, however there are codes of conduct guiding all lecturers among which is having relationships with students, luckily, she followed laid down rules by reporting the inappropriate advance from your cousin.

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?
The institution did not deny him an opportunity to graduate as his Project work was still in progress

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

Unfortunately, I see no case here, under what s your cousin making the complain, the school authority did the right thing by reassigning your cousin a new project supervisor when the first supervisor reported that the student-lecturer relationship has been bridged when your cousin made the advance to his supervisor.

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?
No offense is committed here

5. Can he seek legal redress?
I am not a lawyer, however from experience and similar cases like this, your cousin has no case

Thank you all.

9 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by CSTRR: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stupid boy.

Does he knows what it takes to be a female lecturer?

How many times have you heard that a female lecturer took advantage of a male student?

They got to where that position through blood and sweat.

After finishing with a strong 2-1 or first class, with a strong masters degree, and plenty of fasting and prayer and begging professors to give them a chance in academia.

You think they will now allow one small boy with no moustache and barely fully grown prickk to derail their career.

The risk was not worth the reward for any female lecturer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Ugmama(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

Thank you all.

The boy is a fo*l.

I am serious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
KushLyon:
Since he likes persisting, then he should persist with the department for another year grin nothing spoil

Hahahahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Greystone: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
She warned him to fück off but he chose to be unfortunate and continue being a nuisance. Since he doesn't know his mate, she has taught him a very valuable lesson

You have spoken my mind.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Konjiboii: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
He must be a cultist, he deserves it. Woman tell you no you still dey chuke head, e get something's you gast let go.

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by buzorcharles(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
U way dey ask this question suppose talk to the adventurous guy to not joke with certain things cos naija no be Yankee. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Demigod22: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hahahaha, your wife's cousin is funnily crazy. This story reminded me of WizzyWizyat in Philosophy department that year. He approached a female lecturer and as a result,he was banned from all departmental extra curricular activities like social and political activities.

While WizzyWizyat was being punished, another 200 level guy was enjoying a female lecturer in my department, even my HOD the enjoy this female lecturer and she is even married, but the husband is in Lagos.

I don't find any female lecturer in my faculty attractive to that extent, but even though I found one, I will not even think of approaching anyone because those fresh girls are there to supply kpekus because we were seniors.

Let your cousin graduate after ASUU call off na.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
DevilSignature:

Even you sef ur head no correct

1 he didn't graduate cos he hasn't finished his project

2. Probably he has committed other offences

3. He wooed the lecture and she rejected and gave him Stern warning and he insisted on

4. He is a cultist

5. He doesn't deserve to graduate

@bold:

Una vawlence too much cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Triplerg: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
That boy has not really told you the truth. I can boldly tell you that he is carrying over some courses. He is only using the project issue as a cover up

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by gasparpisciotta: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mindlog:
"The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted"......very unserious student, he should wait for the next graduating set.

The young man found himself in any of these unfortunate situations:

No other lecturer was free/wanted to supervise him
The school authority stepped down his project for insolence
He didn’t show enough remorse to sort out himself

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by JonCina(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
He was asked to perish the idea, but like Esther he said "if I perish, I perish": so allow him to perish his perish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Promising5555: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
He was not found worthy in character and learning and as such, he could not graduate

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by macrodata(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Monotechnic student for that matter. He wants to rope her into sex for grades brouhaha!

Thus boy can never be serious in life. How many times do you hear the word monotechnic in Nigeria? That's because students there are so ashamed of their institution to a point where they just silently study and graduate in peace.

Your in law probably thinks he's studying for PhD.

Fúck boy!

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by sandland: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
The boys offence is sexual harassment. Instead of doing his project, he is busy looking at his project spurvisior as sex mate.

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by pharmaking: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

Thank you all.

Leave English.

Your brother or what do u called him might still fail that project next year.

He don enter one chance be that.

They will ensure that he keeps failing his project till him GP drop to 2.20.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
KushLyon:
Since he likes persisting, then he should persist with the department for another year grin nothing spoil

Jesus! grin

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by rhames(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

He is just not serious. His lecturer outsmarted him when she understood his mission.

He is just too immature for her. Students have had successful relationships with their lecturers.

He is an embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Landmack: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Passionate888:
The boy is an id!oto to have done that, you that's trying to look for means to fight for him you be mumu too

Lmao...stray bullet knows no boundary. Na so op take collect too

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by BigYash: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
joa2013:

Hello Sir, that boy was not denied opportunity to graduate by thedepartment, he didn't graduate because he hasn't complete his project as at the date of project defence, simple.
He should continue wooing the lecturer. They will soon give him award. Stupid boy he is.. Na yash go kill am las las. Op na me talk am.. Qoute me to him.. Tell your wife to hep me pass the message. We need vahulens everywhere like this..

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nfora: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
The offense is “ATTEMPTED LOVE FOR PROJECT MARKS” scandal�

Smart guy�

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Landmack: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
macrodata:
Monotechnic student for that matter. He wants to rope her into sex for grades brouhaha!

Thus boy can never be serious in life. How many times do you hear the word monotechnic in Nigeria? That's because students there are so ashamed of their institution to a point where they just silently study and graduate in peace.

Your in law probably thinks he's studying for PhD.

Fúck boy!
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Burgerlomo: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
He didn't commit any offense he's only harassing his lecturer

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten.

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten.
Lol

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
All this children
His just doing that so that tomorrow he will be shouting that he has Bleep different lecturer nothing else

I respect that lecturer
What they did to him is good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
since they won scatter d table finish, he should write to the VC through his HOD, through the Dean to the registrar forwarded to the VC of what exactly happened btw him and d female lecturer and ask for an addition to portal with immediate effect, otherwise he would av no option than to seek interpretation in court, with damages of N1bn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
You just said he was reassigned to another supervisor and he has not finished his project. What result should they have calculated for his final project?

Good for him though.

wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by waice6571: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
The supervisor noticed that the boy is getting distracted and cannot concrete on his project any longer....

The woman also noticed that she's becoming a distraction to the guy....

The woman knew he may fail his project and it will look like because he made advances to her...

The woman doesn't want her name in the boy's black book hence called it quit at the right time and the resultant effect cannot be undone.

Who knows what tomorrow holds? They may end up together if it's a love and not infatuation.

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by reddingtonblack: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

. what as redpill got to do with womanizing bayii undecided when will reasoning be a priority

#smh

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by BeanmanX(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

This is really not funny,,, it's stale. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.