Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN (13766 Views)

DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Proudlyomonna: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ofcus.
The decision is not just borne out of religious affiliation but also a call for common sense, equity, fairness and justice.
Why should We support Muslim-muslim agenda when Christian-Christian agenda will never be allowed?
Terrorist use religion as a tool, preaching to people to join them in their fight for an Islamic State,why should We support an agenda like Muslim-muslim agenda that will be giving weight to the Ideology this terrorist are preaching, supporting Muslim-muslim agenda is sheer stupidity.
Apc must be crushed.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Proudlyomonna: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:
After speaking to one random igbo man i met today. Am very impressed, i think we still have few igbos who are very intelligent and mannered. He spoke very well and convincing, i almost wanted kissing his hand. It's so rare finding a sane and upright thinking igbo these days. Just when i have concluded the sane ones have all gone in extinction or oblivion.

Next time i meet him, i will take his picture and send it to the museum. Because i dont think the igbos who are sane and well cultured are upto 9 in this world presently.

I have always have a very negative view of Gen. ojukwu. But i was convinced that day, i now see that story from a different angle. Story for another day tho.

But my thinking now is, Yes i agree now that it should be turn of the south-East. But why cant the igbo have present a man like GEN. OJUKWU instead of this fraudulent, lieing, scammer, thief, pandora, looter in the person of PETER OBI. A man who tell lies with unimaginable and unrealistic facts so easily, that you begin to wonder why is he not in prison presently.

By 2031, after 8years when Tinubu will be leaving the presidency. Please i beg my igbo brothers, please present a trustworthy person, a known tribe unifier and religious unifier Candidate. We all will show our support. Not this chronic Liar, Peter obi.

My two cents tho. Thank you.

grin grin grin Which tinubu? Is it the one that the North he is banking on have already rejected or is there another tinubu grin
Sensible Nigerians are done with the evil demonic APC,plus We understand it's stupidity to hand over Nigeria into the hands of a man who openly declared that he does not believe in One Nigeria.
Come 2023 your President will either be Peter Obi or you will atikulate to killer heardmen wahala, choose wisely.
Apc must be crushed.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Proudlyomonna: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

The change in tone is not lost on me. This is a lot different from the usual combative tone of CAN under Ayokunle. This statement goes to show that indeed, a meeting took place between CAN leadership and the Tinubu campaign. It’s just a matter of time, we shall get there soon.

Guy self deceit is the worst thing to do to one's self,stop it.
As long as Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted, expecting Christians and other well meaning Nigerians to accept Muslim-muslim agenda bcus it favours your candidate makes you a dishonest and untruthful human being.
When campaign start na that time e go clear for una eyes,na house to house evangelism we go do untop this matter las las grin
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by sirchim(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

The problem with people like you is that tribal bigotry has taken away your sense of reasoning. CAN just made a public statement that followers of Tinubu are telling liars regarding her position on Muslim- Muslim ticket.
You saw nothing wrong in that but accuses Peter Obi of telling lies. Both Tinubu and Obi have made unverified statements in the past weeks. This is understandable due to the s
they are passing through.
You saw nothing wrong in Tinubu claiming that Nigeria language diversity is a fallout of speaking in tongues in the Bible. If Obi had made such statement , you would have accuse him of lieing with the holy Book.
You want Tinubu to become the next president becos he is from your tribe. However, I am sure that if you have a company, you will never employ an old man with frigile health like Tinubu to manage it.
This shows that people like you are the reason why Nigeria is a disgrace in the community of nations.
You still have time for these kind of people, please stop wasting your time on them. Them go soon hear the YOUTHS through the ballot.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by sirchim(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:
After speaking to one random igbo man i met today. Am very impressed, i think we still have few igbos who are very intelligent and mannered. He spoke very well and convincing, i almost wanted kissing his hand. It's so rare finding a sane and upright thinking igbo these days. Just when i have concluded the sane ones have all gone in extinction or oblivion.

Next time i meet him, i will take his picture and send it to the museum. Because i dont think the igbos who are sane and well cultured are upto 9 in this world presently.

I have always have a very negative view of Gen. ojukwu. But i was convinced that day, i now see that story from a different angle. Story for another day tho.

But my thinking now is, Yes i agree now that it should be turn of the south-East. But why cant the igbo have present a man like GEN. OJUKWU instead of this fraudulent, lieing, scammer, thief, pandora, looter in the person of PETER OBI. A man who tell lies with unimaginable and unrealistic facts so easily, that you begin to wonder why is he not in prison presently.

By 2031, after 8years when Tinubu will be leaving the presidency. Please i beg my igbo brothers, please present a trustworthy person, a known tribe unifier and religious unifier Candidate. We all will show our support. Not this chronic Liar, Peter obi.

We shall meet at the ballot, with your old men, so save your breath.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by sirchim(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu BATstards in the mud for the one millionth time.

Fools were rejoicing that CAN accepted Muslim Muslim ticket.

But the truth is that CAN only speaks for Christians but has no direct control on what Christians will choose to do.

So even if Tinubu likes, let him settle CAN leadership with 4 bullion vans, it won’t affect the direction that Christians will take as regards 2023 elections.

Tinubu said Christians are not important; we will meet him at the polls.
You still have time for these kind of people, please stop wasting your time on them. Them go soon hear the YOUTHS through the ballot.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by sirchim(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

The problem with people like you is that tribal bigotry has taken away your sense of reasoning. CAN just made a public statement that followers of Tinubu are telling liars regarding her position on Muslim- Muslim ticket.
You saw nothing wrong in that but accuses Peter Obi of telling lies. Both Tinubu and Obi have made unverified statements in the past weeks. This is understandable due to the stress they are passing through.
You saw nothing wrong in Tinubu claiming that Nigeria language diversity is a fallout of speaking in tongues in the Bible. If Obi had made such statement , you would have accuse him of lieing with the holy Book.
You want Tinubu to become the next president becos he is from your tribe. However, I am sure that if you have a company, you will never employ an old man with frigile health like Tinubu to manage it.
This shows that people like you are the reason why Nigeria is a disgrace in the community of nations.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Sman37(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Terrorists are desperate

they can do anything
Has CAN turn to National assembly or is it a political party or what, what is there business sehf. the last xtian-Muslim and now Muslim-xtian president who has they help?
politically its allowed so why worried since mix governors has been failing us and CAN is watching Nigerians to suffer!
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Ikukuchi: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
Let go
Thank you for that.
If it had been Christian/Christian, will you still say this. By now Nigeria would have been a hell of a Country

1 Like

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Ikukuchi: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
And you believe sincerely that the rest of the candidates are truthful. If APC wins this election, I will be fully convinced that Nigeria and Nigerians are irredeemable. And God forsaken
lhordspy:

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by bewla(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ikukuchi:

Thank you for that.
If it had been Christian/Christian, will you still say this. By now Nigeria would have been a hell of a Country
Thank go back and read my comment

Don't be full all this people care about it's them pocket

Religion is nothing to them

All this blood thirsty people

Atiku has a Yoruba wife Igbo wife Hausa wife christen and Muslim alike

TINUBU have a Yoruba wife which is a pastor

Obi is married to a Igbo wife who is a christen

All this guy's have concubine who help them lunder money

Open your eyes them all na business men

But the pastors and Alfa the one that tell them the truth
Them sack am no body hear of him again

The Alfa in central mosque in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Tactics Of Evading Surveillance In Borno / LG Polls: Why We Won't Refund Any Money To Aspirants Who Lost In Primaries - APC / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.