Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix (73245 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by blamingthedevil: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
The best Governor in the history of Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by YorubaSlur: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:
All because of Obi that wouldn't win.

Charley, you are indeed a boy.

It's not about winning, but I don't expect much from people that voted Buhari in and are also rooting for a vegetable
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Zorn: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

Pa Obi would not rule Nigeria.

Say over your dead body
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Typical ibo socio cultural toxic, crude, crass and abusive way of life. Zero respect for themselves and others.

I mean, what did the man do to deserve the needless attack and insults? Just because you don't like his looks?

Is it ok for others to insult and ridicule you because of your grotesque, nude and disgusting grayish pictures.

I don't know why ibo people are always so hostile towards each other..

Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by 7arrows: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
Chief Urchin, leave Peter Obi alone and campaign for your GrandPa Emilokan

Yes o stay out of the way and follow agbado EMILOKAN
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by HIPROFILE(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
I do not support Area fada on this one… Any one who sees this pix can tell Obiano must be going through alot with his health at this time he has gone to relax he is not forcing him self to go for senate rather Big man just retire straight up. Unlike some sicky drug riddled old man who has become everything and still want to force him self on Nigeria unto emi lo lo

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by virus05(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

Keep on masturbating with Obi’s name, next year is your crying year.
Send your location & I’ll send you one big Gepee tank. How many Liters is enough for you?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by 1east: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stupid wawa envious bitter frustrated fellow.

Obiano was the best governor ever in SE since 1999.

Obiano built international airport, international convention centre, roads, bridges, flyovers, stadium, schools, hospitals, etc.

Mention the projects built by your incompetent useless fat ugly enugu state governor Ugwuanyi? The mess Ugwuanyi left in enugu won't be fixed even in the next 200yrs.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
the mess wey dis man create 4 anambra go take 10 good years to clear... wonder how people compare him to Umahif u quote me to write rubbish, na Bianca go dash u slap.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by rusher14: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
virus05:

Keep on masturbating with Obi’s name, next year is your crying year.
Send your location & I’ll send you one big Gepee tank. How many Liters is enough for you?

Yawn!

Boring.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by tiger28: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
This one is TRYING sooooo hard to be Obi's Campaign Spokesman.....this isn't the right move!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Kayharry(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
So Area father grandfather is drunkard. Wonder shall never end.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Morphinne: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Oniano Don collect him own run

Meanwhile

Why did APC people share this picture of Tinubu they want us to believe he was 50 here but see white hair all over his head Abi na cocaine he rub for head?

Atiku is coming
I thought you guys were asking for pictures of him commissioning a project. Goalpost don shift ? grin
I just pray God gives you the fortitude to wail in good health because it’s going to be a really long ride after next year elections. 2027 far o grin
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Cold don enter his body....and lack of vitamin D / sunshine / dust!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

.....and him no dey see fresh 'Palmi' dat side!

Anambra Amaka!
Hian, Nekwa alias NwaNimo again tongue
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by jrusky(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

Charley is a foolish betrayer old compound idiot.

I hate this old bitch since Save Nigeria Movement that this thief went behind to collect N100m from apc govt since that moment I dislike this dirty old fool with passion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by AyePappy: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Was he not endorsed by Peter Obi?

Charley papa remains a faggin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Why disparage him like that? He's still human.

Drunkenness is bad.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by jagorinho: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Antyislam:
That is their problem, Tinubu is my own problem, cause he is a well known drug dealer
That should not be your problem, every family has a drug dealer in your tribe, why should Tinubu be a source of worry for you. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Talawaka: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Miles300: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
VictoryAssured:
Dear Nigerians, I know some of you are not rich and may be passing through the same hardship I am passing through now. In spite of that, you may still have the heart of a human to help someone else who is in dire need. Please, I need your help. What I'm passing through now, is too much for me. It is suicidal but your little help can help me a lot. I don't do this (you can check my record in this forum). I'm not lazy or even choosy on what to do, but I'm currently passing through something I can't explain.

Since I am still job hunting, sometimes i do any menial job including construction site job to eke a living.

Someone should help me with any amount, please. I'm dying. Save a soul today, please. Please have mercy on me, begging with my knees on ground. It's shameful but I dont mind as it stands now.

Sampson
Gtbank

Wat do u need exactly
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by extroveee(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=VictoryAssured post=116389407]Dear Nigerians, I know some of you are not rich and may be passing through the same hardship I am passing through now. In spite of that, you may still have the heart of a human to help someone else who is in dire need. Please, I need your help. What I'm passing through now, is too much for me. It is suicidal but your little help can help me a lot. I don't do this (you can check my record in this forum). I'm not lazy or even choosy on what to do, but I'm currently passing through something I can't explain.

Since I am still job hunting, sometimes i do any menial job including construction site job to eke a living.

Someone should help me with any amount, please. I'm dying. Save a soul today, please. Please have mercy on me, begging with my knees on ground. It's shameful but I dont mind as it stands now.

Sampson
Gtbank

Sorry,
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by jagorinho: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Igbos giving igbos thieves back to back

Unlike some people who choose respect or rights to be free..
...and Obi is not a thief? Demerits of a flat skull is numerous.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by beejay85: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

Dont mind area fada...
Instead of him to thank God for sound health, he is mocking someone with health challenge....
Thinking its by ur power that u are healthy and alive..
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Angelfrost(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Living as an ordinary joe in a lawful society takes its toll on corrupt people!!

...Not to mention that the man can never let go of the Juice! I wonder how soon before he starts hunting for new kidneys and liver!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
jagorinho:

...and Obi is not a thief? Demerits of a flat skull is numerous.

When I say I hate slaves...People think i'm being mean..

Minorities will always be minors...
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by onuman: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

If Peter Obi doesn't win, that means that those who didn't vote for Obi are living in a sinners' world.
Charly Boy sees farther than you.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Bluebrain101: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Say no to tribalism

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by jagorinho: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
HIPROFILE:
I do not support Area fada on this one… Any one who sees this pix can tell Obiano must be going through alot with his health at this time he has gone to relax he is not forcing him self to go for senate rather Big man just retire straight up. Unlike some sicky drug riddled old man who has become everything and still want to force him self on Nigeria unto emi lo lo

Tinubu will be the end of most "flat skullards" just continue, you want to impose a crook that take advice from a mad man as president, that will be in your Biafra not Nigeria, Sane men are struggling to keep Nigeria afloat talkless of one flattie crook that take advice from mad man.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by jamace(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
the mess wey dis man create 4 anambra go take 10 good years to clear....

I wonder how people compare him to Umahi.

If u quote me to write rubbish, na Bianca go dash u slap.
Which mess? The man did well, even better than Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by rusher14: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
onuman:

If Peter Obi doesn't win, that means that those who didn't vote for Obi are living in a sinners' world.
Charly Boy sees farther than you.

It means Obi was not worthy at the time.
You believe in democracy right?
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Halo22: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Old age z really telling on him and he also looks sick, effect of excessive alcohol especially at an advanced age.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by GodsOwnMan: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
cheesy Look at this gayboy sorry charliboy talking... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by jagorinho: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

When I say I hate slaves...People think i'm being mean..

Minorities will always be minors...
You belong to 5% so you are a minority.
A slave because you do not have direct or indirect shot at leadership, you are damned with servitude. Can't wait for your "Biafra or death" chants by this time next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / "This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.