Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix (73244 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by bitbillionaire: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2022
So is it now a crime to look like an old palm wine tapper?

He resemble your grandpa but na you senior am; and so what? Must everybody look young?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by goslowgoslow(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I don't know where you are.

Reality check...No love for elders who are thieves and the ones who won't respect themselves..
So insulting them will now accomplish what? Make them return the money? Charlie boy of all people is insulting another person, Charlie boy is one of the most useless and irresponsible man in Nigeria. The ass old man that is displaying his unclothedness and that of his
wife. Very disgusting old man!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by globemoney01: 2:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Rupertek:
Obiano did well where? Are you drunk or something?

Yes he did excellently well. Best SE Governor since 99. Maybe you are the one that is drunk

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by xcuggsm(m): 3:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Starships4u:
Sometimes, it seems after leaving office, some persons become worse off than before....
Nigerians are sometimes so callous and quick to judge
Has anyone bothered to find out the health challenges this guy may be battling?
ABEG, LET THE MAN BE
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Bullpenn11: 3:13am On Sep 06, 2022
slivertongue:
Former Governor of Anambra State.
Looking like a drunk Palmwine tapper.

Liquor has really finished this man. Dats why his wife dey tear his shirt anyhow

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by JAGS001(m): 5:00am On Sep 06, 2022
This charley man dey behave like boy, he forget this man hes insulting also have people that are loyal to him, hes trying to mess up Pandora's campaigns just like he did when he went to Abuja seeking for attention in the name of peaceful protest before Buhari boys wiped his a*s with teargas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by descarado: 5:10am On Sep 06, 2022
What charley boy is using reverse psychology on obiano.
We do that a lot and it works.
Obiano look like drug junkie if you look at that picture very well.

He has to be told the truth now he is out of office.

It's somebody who care for you that will tell you the situation of things in your face. Has nothing to do with obi.

People use to call him drunkie, I thought it was his opposition doing their thing.
He needs rescue
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by blackpanda: 5:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Oniano Don collect him own run

Meanwhile

Why did APC people share this picture of Tinubu they want us to believe he was 50 here but see white hair all over his head Abi na cocaine he rub for head?

Atiku is coming

You are the one sharing it and still the one complaining
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by descarado: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This man looks sick. You'd not know the health secret of all these politician's until when they leave office
He look very sick. Like a junkie. Unless he has terminal illness. He has no business looking like that.
Politics aside.
I don't think what charley boy said has anything to do with politics.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by mymadam(m): 5:33am On Sep 06, 2022
C'est la vie undecided
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by GODovaerrethin: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2022
Iys none of ur fucking bussiness charly charly!!! Let em enjoy his retirement and am sure he dont ask u for shit

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

Charley boy..... please don't get it wrong.

It's not a good time to fight brothers. Let's team for our common goal..... which is PO.

Obiano did well in Anambra.

He did well also with Kai Kai.

All is fair

"It's not a good time to fight brothers", did you say? What's the other Nigerians you people are desperately trying to cajole and coerce and co-opt into your Igbo Project camouflaged as National Youth Movement?
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Cognitivereason: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Rupertek:
Obiano did well where? Are you drunk or something?

you should ask yourself that question
'so which governor performed better than Obiano... is it Peter Obi? grin grin grin
if you even mention that rubbish in anambra they will slap you there

Obiano is the best governor of anambra state till date..until someone do a better job

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by youngbabaj(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Willy obiano still controls anambra east especially Aguleri and umuleri

Be sure that ur obi wont get 100 votes
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Pa Obi would not rule Nigeria.

now I can see that you're paid to be frustrated. You see that agbado money that you people are collecting, it'll hook you in the neck.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Owontime: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2022
And Charley Boy looks like an old gay fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by rusher14: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
now I can see that you're paid to be frustrated. You see that agbado money that you people are collecting, it'll hook you in the neck.

Once I have a differing opinion, I am paid for it.

Can't you see how idiotic you sound?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by shegra58: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiHuFOtthPc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
see m.umu wey dey talk bad about someone old f00l wey no dey shame Obiano was a governor what are you ?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by shegra58: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Meanwhile

Why did APC people share this picture of Tinubu they want us to believe he was 50 here but see white hair all over his head Abi na cocaine he rub for head?

Atiku is coming
so for una side na white hair Dem dey take judge who don old? You never see 20 years old wey white hair don dull hin head?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by daygee12: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Antyislam:
That is their problem, Tinubu is my own problem, cause he is a well known drug dealer
Problem kills
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by ogaemma: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Alcohol is bad. Obiano looks far older than Charlie boy who is over 72 years of age.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by shegz24(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Charlie boy wey dey dress like wetin I no know sef dey yab person.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by victorazy(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2022
This iidiot is looking for a way to milk Obi

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Once I have a differing opinion, I am paid for it.

Can't you see how idiotic you sound?
run along kid, you don't deserve my attention. Go and play with your paid mates.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Sikiru3011: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2022
He hasn't seen anything yet... Money no de to steal again hahahahah
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2022
Willie na idiot
He was the one that wasted Peter obi legacy like a prodigal son with SA everywhere

He just wasted all the money left in government and now soludo is broke
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Starships4u(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
xcuggsm:
Nigerians are sometimes so callous and quick to judge
Has anyone bothered to find out the health challenges this guy may be battling?
ABEG, LET THE MAN BE
embarassed

Yhu are the one who is callous....

Did yhu read what I wrote at all
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by BJanta: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:
All because of Obi that wouldn't win.

Charley, you are indeed a boy.

A BABY boy , my friend !!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Am4Victory: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Miles300:

Wat do u need exactly

I need financial help please. Sorry my other account is banned. Help me please. I'll also appreciate any job offer. Thanks
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Thomasankara(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiHuFOtthPc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

[/color]This picture is doctored na[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Cromagnon: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

Charley boy..... please don't get it wrong.

It's not a good time to fight brothers. Let's team for our common goal..... which is PO.

Obiano did well in Anambra.

He did well also with Kai Kai.

All is fair
what did he do in Anambra. Mention it
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Cromagnon: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Meanwhile

Atiku is coming
white hair full 30 yrs old what's your point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / "This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.