Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix (73243 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by XerXerz: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
jamace:
Which mess? The man did well, even better than Lagos State.

The bitter frustrated ediot(okpansukkaisbae) is a wawa man from enugu state. Just ask him what his useless incompetent ugly Ugwuanyi achieved in enugu state. Enugu is in a complete mess today because of Ugwuanyi. Anambra is by far more developed in all indices compare to Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Okhuadams(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
VictoryAssured:
Dear Nigerians, I know some of you are not rich and may be passing through the same hardship I am passing through now. In spite of that, you may still have the heart of a human to help someone else who is in dire need. Please, I need your help. What I'm passing through now, is too much for me. It is suicidal but your little help can help me a lot. I don't do this (you can check my record in this forum). I'm not lazy or even choosy on what to do, but I'm currently passing through something I can't explain.

Since I am still job hunting, sometimes i do any menial job including construction site job to eke a living.

Someone should help me with any amount, please. I'm dying. Save a soul today, please. Please have mercy on me, begging with my knees on ground. It's shameful but I dont mind as it stands now.

Sampson
Gtbank
so I should give you from my own meniel jop clap for ur self
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
jagorinho:

You belong to 5% so you are a minority.
A slave because you do not have direct or indirect shot at leadership, you are damned with servitude. Can't wait for your "Biafra or death" chants by this time next year.

trash Statement from a saviour buhari that has failed you and you don't believe in anymore..

Is that who we should take serious.?

if 93million people worldwide na 5% for your eye , e mean say your tribe population fit cover abuja stadium with sits remaining..

Minorities will always wail....but in the end your tears wets our gardens
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by jagorinho: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash Statement from a saviour buhari that has failed you and you don't believe in anymore..

Is that who we should take serious.?

if 93million people worldwide na 5% for your eye , e mean say your tribe population fit cover abuja stadium with sits remaining..

Minorities will always wail....but in the end your tears wets our gardens
Sorry for indulging you, I thought you were sound but seems reverse is the case, a toddler rubbing the keypad on the screen of a smart phone randomly would serve a better response......get well soon
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Reyhzor(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

Pa Obi would not rule Nigeria.

We don't need ruler, we need a Leader.
If he wins make you no die oo
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Harmattan123(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
Chief Urchin, leave Peter Obi alone and campaign for your GrandPa Emilokan

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by onuman: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

It means Obi was not worthy at the time.
You believe in democracy right?
Nigeria's democracy is a farce following northern Nigeria's military dictators restructuring of Nigeria's old 3 regions political structure, when they proliferated 19 new federating units and accruing political representative constituencies in the old Northern region, but left a meagre 17 new federating units and corresponding fewer political representative constituencies in the two southern regions that formed independent Nigeria in 1960 with the northern region.
The political structure largely consigned the capability of deciding who wins Nigeria's presidential election to the northern region.
Now northern region tells us they don't understand what political restructuring is all about.
Develop more sense to understand that new federating units and representative constituencies are not created by use of land mass or unsubstantiated population figures as criteria to create new federating units and representative constituencies in a country formed by diverse regions.
The political structure makes Nigeria's election system a farce, more so, given the fact that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 of Nigeria's 36 states, before proclaimed winner of Nigeria's presidential election. The political structure necessitated zoning of the presidency between the regions of Nigeria.

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by johncallidon(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Cold don enter his body.......

And lack of Vitamin D / Sunshine / Dust / Noise / Nepa...... dey worry his skin and complexion!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

And I hear say him dey complain he no dey see fresh 'Palmi' dat side..............
Easy bro.
You've given him a nice K.O lols.

Anambra Amaka!

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by macrodata(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Oniano Don collect him own run

Meanwhile

Why did APC people share this picture of Tinubu they want us to believe he was 50 here but see white hair all over his head Abi na cocaine he rub for head?

Atiku is coming
I don laugh finish till sleep disappear from my eyes! Chaaaaae!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
jagorinho:

Sorry for indulging you, I was thought you were sound but seems reverse is the case, a toddler rubbing the keypad on the screen of a smart phone randomly would serve a better response......get well soon

when you get clap back....I become a toddler..

doesn't stop me and my people from hating slaves
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Eriokanmi: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
This man looks sick. You'd not know the health secret of all these politician's until when they leave office
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Eriokanmi: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:
All because of Obi that wouldn't win.

Charley, you are indeed a boy.
says rusher14. No need to argue.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by onuman: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:
All because of Obi that wouldn't win.

Charley, you are indeed a boy.

...wouldn't win?
You're speaking in the past tense.
Get better education before you support your equally poorly educated Tinubu.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by kelvinklein219(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chymummy89:
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
let them do what they want
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by ismodiwa(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Peter obi's successor.
What a shame
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by madjune(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Charly, you senior am but he's lived a fulfilled life, being a governor in his lifetime.

Charly, what have you achieved in your older 70 years life?

Old man who still thinks he's a teenager.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by iezeiyida(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lol I thought he was referring to the worst governor ever produced from the SE, Mbadinuju
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by sonofElElyon: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by HIPROFILE(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2022
jagorinho:

Tinubu will be the end of most "flat skullards" just continue, you want to impose a crook that take advice from a mad man as president, that will be in your Biafra not Nigeria, Sane men are struggling to keep Nigeria afloat talkless of one flattie crook that take advice from mad man.

See am na dem…

They will first attack a tribe and once they are attacked back they start crying like over grown babies… bro lets talk about our candidates not our tribe…No be biafra people enter owo go massacre worshipers there.

And no be you nor your kindred enter orlu go madsacre people there sstop your online stuupidity lets focus on the future of the country.

Having said that, Emi lokan is actually a brillant man and I love his way of politicking but the truth is he is obviously unfit to lead as a president of this country this time couple with his Muslim - Muslim ticket.

Peter Obi is my number one choice then if by any means we miss Obi then Tinubu why is because they are the only major option we have from the south where the leadership barton and the next president of the country ought to come from even though south east is most deserving to have it in all truth fairness Atiku is only tring his luck should the south mess up their chance.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Formation10: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Pa Obi would not rule Nigeria.

Na your problem b that if you b god make i see na u know who go win fake people everywhere
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by WithFact: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Those of you bleaching. Take notice.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Sainterasmus: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by nman8899(m): 12:19am On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Have a nice day everyone.

Come to Vist www.Won.store and Get Started.

Contact us:

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfTYtL31b8
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/www.WON.store
Telegram Channel: https://t.[Delete this part]me/WONnews
WhatsAPP: https://wa.[Delete this part]me/message/5OSALCHTNABIC1
Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/wonstore
Apple IOS App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1629608853
Andoriod App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=store.won.mobile

America Express Card, OneVanilla Card, Mastercard Card, iTunes Card, Google Card, Steam Card, Razer Card, Sephora Card, Nordstrom Card, Amazon Card, ebay Card, Macy's Card, Xbox Card, Foot Locker Card, Nike Card, Walmart Card, America Express gift card, OneVanilla gift card, wonnews, Mastercard gift card, iTunes gift card, Google gift card, won.news, Steam gift card, Razer gift card, Sephora gift card, Nordstrom gift card, Amazon gift card, ebay gift card, Macy's gift card, Xbox gift card, Foot Locker gift card, Nike gift card, Walmart gift card, gift card, exchange of naira, naira, Naira Exchange, gift card exchange, WON, WON store, won.store, secure exchange, fast exchange, fair exchange, AE card, AE gift card, Apple card, apple gift card, Google play store, Google play gift card, google play card, goolge store card, google store gift card, FootLocker card, FootLocker gift card, 3779, 4118, 4097, 5253, 3571, 4847, 4142, 4941, 5113, 5432, 5164, 5165, 5456, 2128, 4358, 4034, 4852, 3777

#wonstore #won.store #Wonsite #giftcard #card #google #itunes #apple #steam #AE #Americaexpress #OneVanilla#Mastercard #Visa #Razer #sephora #Nordstrom #Amazon #Ebay #Macy's #Xbox #FootLocker #Nike #Walmart #3779 #4118 #5253 #4097
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by femiasaolu2014: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Oniano Don collect him own run

Meanwhile

Why did APC people share this picture of Tinubu they want us to believe he was 50 here but see white hair all over his head Abi na cocaine he rub for head?

Atiku is coming

Tinubu at 70 vs Ajimobi at 70

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Elidrisy20: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2022
The old man,na bar man him be for America,a whole former governor, what a shame
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by adekoyalizzy280: 12:54am On Sep 06, 2022
okayyy
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by juman(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2022
They said he drinks toooo much of alcohol.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by juman(m): 1:36am On Sep 06, 2022
He was good governor.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

Charley boy..... please don't get it wrong.

It's not a good time to fight brothers. Let's team for our common goal..... which is PO.

Obiano did well in Anambra.

He did well also with Kai Kai.

All is fair
Exactly oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / "This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.