Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,289 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51293 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
blacknoir:

U are too vawulent,y are u Putin it to them like that grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by vetrovialMan(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Weallbloom:

No, it's not. It depends on your level of discipline. Sometimes some women want to entrap you with sex. I had a girlfriend who tried to force me to make a particular change that I wasn't inclined to. I refused. One day I came into town and spent the weekend at her place. She brought up the subject, I told he no change in my decision. She said to sex unless I acquiesced. I ignored her. All weekend se walked naked with the apartment, slept naked beside me, I ignored her.
There are other instances where girls tried to bargain with sex. They met a brick wall.

Had a similar experience, my body count was so high then I got bored with the whole thing, lost some relationships because I suggested we try abstaining for a few months. Most ladies feel sex is like signing the document sealing the relationship. Just wanted something deeper.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Idaytesj29(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
If it were to be a physical forum, you go drop dead just from the kind of eye the women go take look you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Idaytesj29:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
If it were to be a physical forum, you go drop dead just from the kind of eye the women go take look you. Lol

grin grin grin grin
They don’t like hearing the truth I know.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by richie240: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Trueprophet91:

No it's not incompatibility, it's impatience.
Somebody is not willing to work things out with a partner you claim to love.

Sex is supposed to be a thing between two persons only, not what you learn from media.
These definitions is what Y'all need to revisit if we really want to solve this problem.
You almost hit d nail on d head but for the bolded!
Sex is meant for married couples ONLY...any other tin na aberration.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Drating1: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.
i'm the man you are looking for... Although they said that good woman belongs to good man and vice versa. If u are a virgin u will surely find a virgin man to marry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Shugar27(f): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Never! that's a very huge risk to take and am not ready for that

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by richie240: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Drating1:
i'm the man you are looking for... Although they said that good woman belongs to good man and vice versa. If u are a virgin u will surely find a virgin man to marry
Oshey!......set awon 'hymen hunters'
grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BeanmanX(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don't have sense.
grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DonroxyII: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Exceed15:
Can ladies who are sexually active refrain too? As e dey do man na so e dey do woman.
e dey do woman pass man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by openmine(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lamba spree on the first page grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by goldtechltd: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
••• CONDEMNED OIL •••
2,000 Gallons of Condemn Oil for Sale

Office : 46 Marina Lagos Island
email : goldtechmultiglobal@gmail.com
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sinola(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.

it doesnt exist my sister....orelse,on health ground or gay
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Sammy101111(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7320365/ladies-date-guy-wont-pay#116438463

Make sure you answer this one too for the greedy ladies only
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by odaniel1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Be very alert because some desperate man will tell you he’s a virgin just so he can trap you. A certain nairalander almost deceived me with that line till I figured him out as a liar and a deceit. Virgin men are very hard to come by.

Truthfully, the day I left the scene 8 months back. I knew I left an elite squad. grin
Happier now tho. Asides from being unique, I really didn't see any benefits of being celib8 for that long.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
odaniel1:

Truthfully, the day I left the scene 8 months back. I knew I left an elite squad. grin
Happier now tho. Asides from being unique, I really didn't see any benefits of being celib8 for that long.
It brings more success to you and it helps you focus if you abstain from sex
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Jpblessed(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal andreesponsible man, Ofcourse YES
ideal and responsible indeed, women always wanting to eat their cake and have it,hope you won't also demand from him until marriage?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by SporaD8: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
solution dey for everything as far as the manhood is not the size of a boiled groundnut
What if it is?!
We all know ladies are the impatient gender.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by jimmyvic(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
So that he go die of heart attack on the wedding night when he open there go see say na "basin" instead of "virgin" he marry
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Isn't that how it should be?
Upon all the sex styles to know if they're compatible, where e dey normally end?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by eniteden(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
And when you buy the motor you start Engine, Engine no gree start or or you jump for the pool and found out no water inside na proper football injury you go get. The Oga of them all your leg come dey swim for your brown new shoe which you are sure of the size grin grin
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Biafraaa: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
Yen yen yen. Ana akogheri. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Skmoda360(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.

It will shock you......the dingdong will not work you will be shouting..... Iṣẹ ooooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Skmoda360(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Mummiesboy: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
Conji is a bastard it doesn't allow us to rest..Once chairman stand! Madam e no dey hear word. So me personally I cannot stay with out testing from the honey not.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Emperor88(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Westchester:
Funny how it's the ones with The most destroyed and damaged puna like Rozross and virginprincess are the ones shouting yes upandan
Tueh
That's how one of my gf back then reported me to my friend that I refuse to touch her though the relationship was just some weeks old. I was only doing that out of respect but she told my friend that it's because I don't love her that's the reason I did not want to have sex with her. Na mumu def for fall for women blackmail when it is comes to sex.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ballo1292(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

You are sighted!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Joans2: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
It's a yes for sure no tym.to waste because it's rare to see guys lyk dat
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Na set up. Majority of men who go this route have erectile dysfunction or other forms of dick problems and some may even be coded gays. Fall for them at your own risk. Nothing beats testing something before buying it. This goes to men too.
testing before buying only applies to those who are unbelievers or non spiritual people..As a true Christian or Muslim whatever...when you date a guy/girl you have to pray and Ask God to tell you whether he/she is the right person for you before you get married because God can never choose the wrong person for you..BTW as a Christian there is no room for sexual activity before marriage..periodtt!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
God's original plan was an undefiled bed before marriage for both

One partner makes you feel like they are the best in the world

Tasting different things corrupts your enjoyment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.