Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (7127 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by AdamuKD: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Tell them big daddy, these amateur contestants are just ranting cluelessly, they shall be caught unawares. Only a wasted youth with no foresight will blindly support Obi, the same man who wrecked anambra to pieces . Don’t waste your votes on a party that has no structure, I believe Nigerian youths are wiser and can see the deceit clearly.

Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by quickberry(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! A cognitively impaired and chronically sick eagle struggling to stand or walk.

Ode ni e
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by quickberry(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Eagle wey we go soon clip his wings and retire him from active politics in 2023

Stop fuming. see as spit full person body grin

Jagaban is ur next president. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by fashrola(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Is he strong like the eagle? undecided undecided
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Jagaban is the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2022
fashrola:
Is he strong like the eagle? undecided undecided

We saw it before, during and after the primary election that Tinubu is fairly strong physically. He did an extensive travelling and consultations
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by kingyakos: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Tell them big daddy, these amateur contestants are just ranting cluelessly, they shall be caught unawares. Only a wasted youth with no foresight will blindly support Obi, the same man who wrecked anambra to pieces . Don’t waste your votes on a party that has no structure, I believe Nigerian youths are wiser and can see the deceit clearly.

Your lunch will not be imported
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by fashrola(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
maasoap:

We saw it before, during and after the primary election that Tinubu is fairly strong physically. He did an extensive travelling and consultations

Ok then..... grin
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by MrUchenna1(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2022
If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
we all had similar view about Buhari then, only to discover a blind Eagle
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by kingyakos: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2022
oikirodah:
Fact Check: I Talk Less, Think More And Do More, I Am More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot-Tinubu

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/fact-check-i-talk-less-think-more-and-do-more-i-am-more-of-an-eagle-than-a-parrot-tinubu/

Tinubu doesn't reflect any nature or attribute of an eagle. Eagle feeds her children with the same food she eat but tinubu want to feed Nigerians with cassava and agbado.
Eagle doesn't eat it's vomit, tinubu went to Johnathan begging for support.
Eagles are not afraid of storm but tinubu ran to France during the #endsars storm.
The higher an eagle soar the clearer it's sight but tinubu the older he grows the more he's blind.
Eagle doesn't call for any representative during contest but shettima will always represent tinubu when it comes to addressing any gathering.

godforbid BATing 2023
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Mickykarim: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
oikirodah:
Fact Check: I Talk Less, Think More And Do More, I Am More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot-Tinubu

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/fact-check-i-talk-less-think-more-and-do-more-i-am-more-of-an-eagle-than-a-parrot-tinubu/

IT IS MATURITY OF A GREAT MIND WITH QUALITY LEADERSHIP
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Maberu: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Eagle dey wear Pampers? grin
Eagle dey shit for their body? grin
Eagle that cannot stand erect and is about to die abi?
Eagle among people like MC Oluomo , kabaka , criminals, thieves and drug pushers abi?
Ur an old useless fool with no functioning brain tueh
Bast-ard nyanmiri ogun lakaaye descend on you and your miserable generation
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by shegra58: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Alpharey:

How much did you buy a cup of rice today,that is if you can afford it. Apcshit has destroyed this country and we say Enough!. We are now wiser.
I'm a farmer rice is not my problem mention something else and God grace I find nothing hard to buy God is involved
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Lumee0420: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Painment
Racoon:
Yeah! A cognitively impaired and chronically sick eagle struggling to stand or walk.
Re: Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by tammie24: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

He's miles ahead in thieving and forceful possession of public assets in Lagos

May Gani fawehinmi continue to rest in peace
whether he stole from your region I don't understand
Abi na for your father house you funny human beings
You fit be one gala seller for Lagos like this o
Complaining about Tinubu stealing your money grin
You won't go and attack your brothers in government who are robbing your fatherland blind cheesy
Na Tinubu be your problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death / David Umahi: Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway To Be Completed In 24 Months / Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.