Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song (7111 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / GEJ Has Been An Ogboni Man Long Ago. / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by jookco(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2012
Watch this video and see how this people deceives the public, this is Gov Rochas Okorocha a die hard member of the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity singing worship song, but one guy man beside him was looking at him like "who is this guy trying to fool" enjoy the video. Don't get me wrong he remain the best Gov in Nigeria of today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQkhYLnFsWY&feature=related
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2012

So forking what? Who made you lord and master over who should and should not sing worship songs? Who do you think Jesus came to save? Did he come to save christians or sinners (Ogboni)? Mr. Judge and Jury. He without sin cast the first stone.

Useless thread you have created. Mtshewww!!

Remove the mountain in your eyes before removing the speck from his own.

Moderators please close this useless thread. Nonsense and stu.pidity of a thread.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by ayo84(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2012
Its very appaling when igbos try to bring down their own people who are all out for bringing positive change to their communities.Rochas should be encouraged to comtinue his good works and even run for presidency.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by stiyke(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2012
pDude:

So forking what? Who made you lord and master over who should and should not sing worship songs? Who do you think Jesus came to save? Did he come to save christians or sinners (Ogboni)? Mr. Judge and Jury. He without sin cast the first stone.

Moderators please close this useless thread. Nonsense and stu.pidity of a thread.

Well said!
@OP read the story of the good samaritan, i assume you are a christian.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2012
ayo84:

Its very appaling when igbos try to bring down their own people who are all out for bringing positive change to their communities.Rochas should be encouraged to comtinue his good works and even run for presidency.

Thank you my dear brother!

I reside in Aba and for almost a year, I haven't travelled out of the city but last 2 weeks I made a trip to Lagos. As our bus passed through Owerri, for the first time I more than a decade, I felt a faint stirring of hope for Nigeria.

I couldn't believe the level of achievement that had been achieved in Imo state and Owerri. I saw what a dedicated mind could achieve if he sticks to his duties and puts his country first. IN LESS THAN A YEAR ROCHAS HAS ACHIEVED A GREAT DEAL. I felt so ashamed to hail from Abia state.

Less us all rally round and laud good works. Nigeria can work.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2012
Maybe tinubu,obj and Patricia Olubunmi Etteh are saints and infact will most likely be the next popes and popestress, idiot.

infact watch you papa way born you u know whether na!!!!!!??
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by Dainfamous: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2012
Op

as long as he do his job well,if he want he can join (free mason) who cares,
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by jookco(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
pDude:

Chinekemeee , dude you wan kill me because I posted something you dislike on N.L abi?, nawao some people need anger management therapy or better still go hug a transformer .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by Observer1: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
show me any daddy G.O that is not an ogboni or masonsory member
both home and abroad including american preachers.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by Yeske2(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Even if he is, who the hell are you to judge him and are you better than him? How did you know he is if you are not one yourself? Mind what you post here.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by EEngineer1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
for proper clarification to everyone here, rochas okorocha is not an ogboni man, @op dont play with such things u will end up convincing people of something you are not sure of
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by chosen04(f): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
E-Engineer:

for proper clarification to everyone here, rochas okorocha is not an ogboni man, @op dont play with such things u will end up convincing people of something you are not sure of

Are you kidding me at the bolded above? Who is not an Ogboni man? Do you mean that the advert the Ogboni confr' placed on most national dailies to congratulate Rochas as a true member of the society when we won the election was fake? . . . . . . .
Please say what you know. jare . . . . . . . . .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by TarryFour: 1:44am On May 06, 2013
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by Onyegecha(f): 6:56am On May 06, 2013
It should not be anybody's business whichever religion a man wants to practice. I don't give a hoot if Rochas is of Illuminatti, Ogboni or any other fraternity. Our interest should be that he does the right thing as our governor. We place too much emphasis on religion to the detriment of humanism and realism. It's obvious that Rochas and his likes know how sentimental we are as a people and he is playing to the gallery; using what we value to impress us.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by CharlesShaw(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2013
So freaking wat if he's an Ogboni man?
So he shudn't sing praises again or wat? Lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song by princealexndre(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2013
Lolz!even if he is an ogboni member does not mean he can't be a christian am i right

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP, Other Parties Yet To Submit 2019 Election Expenses Reports – INEC / Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet / Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.