Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death (7118 Views)

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) / Court Summons Soludo Over Perjury, Corruption, False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Thonyboy: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has commiserated with his Anambra State counterpart, Governor Charles Soludo, on the death of his father, Pa Simeon Soludo, aged 92.

Sanwo-Olu, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Gboyega Akosile, on Monday, said that Pa Soludo lived a fulfilled life.

He urged Governor Soludo, the deceased family, friends and associates, as well as indigenes of Umueze, Isuofia community and the people of Anambra to immortalise the good name of the late nonagenarian.

“On behalf of the good people of Lagos State and my adorable wife, Ibijoke, I sympathise with my colleague, Governor Charles Soludo, on the demise of his beloved father, Pa Simeon Nwankwo Soludo.

“I also send my heartfelt condolences to the entire Soludo family and the people of Anambra State over the death of the governor’s father.

“The elderly and wise counsel of Pa Soludo would be sorely missed, not only by his family but the entire people of Umueze, Isuofia community and the entire people of Anambra State.

“I pray God will grant Pa Simeon Nwankwo Soludo eternal rest and grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss,” he said.

https://.ng/2023/11/07/sanwo-olu-condoles-with-soludo-over-fathers-death/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Hazard457: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Reelmii: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2023
Sanwo eko....one of my favourite governors...but soludo's father was a blessed man....he saw his son become the CBN governor and also the state governor...

I am sure he died a fulfilled father.....that is why i pray my parents see me accomplish all my dreams and also benefit from it before they die....

I no wan wan dey write "i wish they were here to see me do this and that" so help me God

16 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by vincenteger: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2023
May his soul RIP
Amen.

This burial go loud.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by MS2471: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2023
cool

RIP proud father of a Governor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by ecolime(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2023
RIP Pa Simeon Nwankwo Soludo

Ndi Anambra is blessed to have your son as their governor.

Your legacy lives on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Schoboscu: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2023
RIP TO HIM
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by KOMBE: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Politicians are always united despite party, religious and ethnic affinity. It's the masses and fanatical followers that will always kill themselves.
PLEASE LET'S STOP THESE ONLINE BICKERING.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Antoeni(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2023
Mumu Sanwo- Olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by OPICANTO2223: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2023
Old friends
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Sleekfingers: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Antoeni:
Mumu Sanwo- Olu

You wey no be mumu, wetin be your achievement? Olori turkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Afamed: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2023
May his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Resetinc: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2023
Nice one

Like it or not , Lagos is the Pride of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Reelmii: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2023
vincenteger:
May his soul RIP
Amen.

This burial go loud.
the burial go shut down anambra state....they should just work more on security....so that kidnapping of dignitaries no go loud too

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Joinfunds: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Lagosfinder(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Rip
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Pootle: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2023
at least he died a fulfilled man

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by layzuedd(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2023
Ehyah
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Skillsnigeria: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Akeem79(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2023
Politicians burial

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by alphaconde(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2023
state burial loading.

people that dont even know the man will start contributing for the burial poor people o

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by emmabest2000(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2023
vincenteger:
May his soul RIP
Amen.

This burial go loud.

Expect another slapping saga

RIP PA SOLUDO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by vincenteger: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2023
Reelmii:
the burial go shut down anambra state....they should just work more on security....so that kidnapping of dignitaries no go loud too

Whala
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Judolisco(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Soludo's father raised a very smart man.... Prof, cbn governor, and state governor.... I must make my father and family proud

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Anambra1stSon2: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2023
Reelmii:
Otondo when last did you hear of kidnapping in Anambra state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by Timothy89(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Pa Simeon Soludo farewell
Re: Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death by warlordd(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Reelmii:
No way for kidnappers and terrorists. Soludo has taken care of them. Anambra is now as cool as cucumber. If u do anyhow, u see anyhow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Seeks Creation Of Orimili State / Buhari Creating Biafra-Ezeife to Northern Elders / Osinbajo Lauds Ugwuanyi On Entrepreneurship Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.