Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized (3647 Views)

Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by aloyemeka2: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2011
Al Mustapha claims possession of over 11 bags of secret tapes
By Ayo Okulaja
August 9, 2011 06:16PM

The trial of Hamza Al-Mustapha continued Tuesday in Lagos with the defendant stating that he was in possession of more than 11 ‘Ghana must go’ bags filled with video tapes, CDs and files of official secrets before his arrest.

He, however said these, including what he claimed were recordings of the last minutes of the late MKO Abiola’s life and that of the meeting where money were allegedly shared among Yoruba leaders, were taken from him by security agents whom he said ransacked his residences in Abuja, Kaduna and Yobe states.

The trial was also not without drama, as the Lagos High Court premises was turned into a prayer ground by Al-Mustapha’s supporters who had regularly turned up at each hearing to render prayers and invoke God’s support for the defendant.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5738405-146/story.csp
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by koruji(m): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2011
I think this guy is about to confess to helping with the killing of Abiola.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by aloyemeka2: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2011
The guy will not live to the end of his trial. I think he knows some secrets that are crucial to national security and they won't let him spill the beans out of desperation.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by HighChief4(m): 1:22am On Aug 10, 2011
^^^Ofcourse he knows a lot. Infact he is a like a pregnant woman. Bigotry is really eating deep into that country and people will never see truth in what anybody says, they will call it any name and dismiss it
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by okadaman2: 1:39am On Aug 10, 2011
Mustapha must talk!

Except somebody sealed his tongue, all he has managed to show us in 12 years are NTA tapes.

When will this man spill the beans he's carrying? When?
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by koruji(m): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2011
Al-Mustapha has "spilled" all the LIES he can afford to spill. Why would he be going half-way now if he really has some darks secrets to let go off?

Do people really belief that Al-Mustapha sat on these secrets for donkey years and suddenly decided to use the one thing that could get him out of jail? Or most likely, this is his last act of desperation, carefully packaged with his co-conspirators. Once he steps out of jail they will eliminate him - he is safer where he is.

The worst part of this is the irreverence of Al-M. and his co-conspirators to sully the name of Bola Ige & Pa. Adesanya. They might think that those people being dead makes it ok, they are wrong.

aloy-emeka:

The guy will not live to the end of his trial. I think he knows some secrets that are crucial to national security and they won't let him spill the beans out of desperation.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by okadaman2: 1:55am On Aug 10, 2011
There is no way Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida is totally ignorant of this issue.

We are still chasing shadows and a hardcore gang of killers with too much secret to protect.

They will spin till they get caught in their own web.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by NegroNtns(m): 2:40am On Aug 10, 2011
Mustapha is staking a prize hoping somepeople will jump out and negotiate the seal of lips or suppression of testimony in exchange for his release and safety.

Nobody came out and took the bite on the tape he released last week.

So now he is talking of 12 bags of tapes.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by aloyemeka2: 2:53am On Aug 10, 2011
koruji:

Al-Mustapha has "spilled" all the LIES he can afford to spill. Why would he be going half-way now if he really has some darks secrets to let go off?

Do people really belief that Al-Mustapha sat on these secrets for donkey years and suddenly decided to use the one thing that could get him out of jail? Or most likely, this is his last act of desperation, carefully packaged with his co-conspirators. Once he steps out of jail they will eliminate him - he is safer where he is.

The worst part of this is the irreverence of Al-M. and his co-conspirators to sully the name of Bola Ige & Pa. Adesanya. They might think that those people being dead makes it ok, they are wrong.

Chill out for now. May be he has a tape showing Seun(NL CEO) selling out Yorubas for $100 just like Becomerich alleged. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by hakunajay(m): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Chill out for now. May be he has a tape showing Seun(NL CEO) selling out Yorubas for $100 just like Becomerich alleged. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol!
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Demdem(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2011
Honestly, i am beginning to have a rethink. i think this guy should be released most especially now that the prosecution seems not to have anything to nail him directly to the killing of Late Kudirat Abiola.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Osama10(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2011
He should shut the trap. angry
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2011
He should have been a DJ instead of an army offisha.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by chino11(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2011
"He, however said these, including what he claimed were recordings of the last minutes of the late MKO Abiola’s life and that of the meeting where money were allegedly shared among Yoruba leaders, were taken from him by security agents whom he said ransacked his residences in Abuja, Kaduna and Yobe states."

He should be allowed to continue talking. yoorobahs are devilish, dirty, greedy, cannibals, barbaric and backward. They are the worst people to deal with. Imagine how they collected money to have their brothers slaughtered by the almajiris.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2011
chino11:

"He, however said these, including what he claimed were recordings of the last minutes of the late MKO Abiola’s life and that of the meeting where money were allegedly shared among Yoruba leaders, were taken from him by security agents whom he said ransacked his residences in Abuja, Kaduna and Yobe states."

He should be allowed to continue talking. yoorobahs are devilish, dirty, greedy, cannibals, barbaric and backward. They are the worst people to deal with. Imagine how they collected money to have their brothers slaughtered by the almajiris.
sicktard
Your uncle has presented the most-awaited tape and there was nothing to show that those oldies collected money from Salami.In any case,foool like you may continue to make deluded comments but we shall surely get to the root of the matter and know if there are really betrayals of Abiola or not.So ride on in your stuupiidity !
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2011
chino11:

Mugu, the maga in u wont allow you to see the part where Arthur Nwankwo was part of the delagation that visited the state house after the death of Abiola. so in ur own "mumulity", you av simply concluded that Arthur is a yoruba man.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2011
Maybe Arthur went back to collect the money after the Afeniferes rejected it. . .trust ibo man !
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2011
ooo boy, u av a point there. maybe sha.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by chino11(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2011
Here is mustafa verbatim:

In his response Mustapha said: “In my evidence, I mentioned Opadokun, Chief Ige and Adesanya that were in the video. I did not say they are Yoruba leaders. I said leaders. I don’t know any Arthur Nwakwo or any other persons in the video.”

If Igboman came to collect money for almajiris killings your kinsman, now tell me what that tells about you dirty yoorobas. So you yoorobas are so greedy, cannibals and barbaric.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by mbulela: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2011
I can bet that nothing this man knows is not already in the public domain.
He is just bluffing,lves attention and will do anything to sustain this media hype.
if he had 11 bags of relevant tapes,he will release itwithout even announcing it.
the man should just shut up,respond to questions basedon why he is charged and the broken judicial system just pass judgement urgently and let us attend to more important issues.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by chino11(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2011
Al Mustapha claims possession of over 11 bags of secret tapes
By Ayo Okulaja
August 9, 2011 06:16PM

The trial of Hamza Al-Mustapha continued Tuesday in Lagos with the defendant stating that he was in possession of more than 11 ‘Ghana must go’ bags filled with video tapes, CDs and files of official secrets before his arrest.

He, however said these, including what he claimed were recordings of the last minutes of the late MKO Abiola’s life and that of the meeting where money were allegedly shared among Yoruba leaders, were taken from him by security agents whom he said ransacked his residences in Abuja, Kaduna and Yobe states.

The trial was also not without drama, as the Lagos High Court premises was turned into a prayer ground by Al-Mustapha’s supporters who had regularly turned up at each hearing to render prayers and invoke God’s support for the defendant.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5738405-146/story.csp

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-731966.0.html#msg8892180

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/al-mustapha-recants-on-bribery-allegation-against-yoruba-leaders/
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2011
mbulela:

I can bet that nothing this man knows is not already in the public domain.
He is just bluffing,lves attention and will do anything to sustain this media hype.
if he had 11 bags of relevant tapes,he will release itwithout even announcing it.
the man should just shut up,respond to questions basedon why he is charged and the broken judicial system just pass judgement urgently and let us attend to more important issues.

Mustapha is just refreshing the memories of people like chino11 that were still sucking momma's bre-ast as at 98 !
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2011
chino11:

Here is mustafa verbatim:

In his response Mustapha said: “In my evidence, I mentioned Opadokun, Chief Ige and Adesanya that were in the video. I did not say they are Yoruba leaders. I said leaders. I don’t know any Arthur Nwakwo or any other persons in the video.”

If Igboman came to collect money for almajiris killings your kinsman, now tell me what that tells about you dirty yoorobas. So you yoorobas are so greedy, cannibals and barbaric.

typical mugu like u. left some part of the story for another. se it again below,

LAGOS — Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer, CSO, to the late Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, yesterday, at a Lagos High Court recanted his earlier allegation that Yoruba leaders were given money by the Abdulsalami Abubakar administration in order to douse the growing tension then in the South West following the death of Chief M.K.O. Abiola.

In his testimony under cross examination, al-Mustapha, who is on trial for alleged conspiracy in the murder of Abiola’s wife, Kudirat, on June 4,1996, admitted that the video clip played did not show where the leaders were allegedly collecting money but maintained that Gen. Abubakar requested for money from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, to settle some people after the death of Abiola.

al-Mustapha arrives Lagos High court Igbosere
The CSO denied ever saying he had in his possession a VHS tape showing where money was being shared to Yoruba elders, noting: “I only said money was brought. Somebody is deliberately playing with the prosecution.”

He also told Justice Mojisola Dada that he was not aware that the team led by the late Pa Abraham Adesanya visited Abubakar as Yoruba leaders or as representatives of NADECO.

He also told the court that he was not present at the scene where Abiola died in custody, but maintained that the circumstances of his death posed serious challenges to the former Head of State, Gen. Abubakar and the nation’s security.

To get to the root of how Kudirat was murdered, he requested the police to produce the report on the investigation of the murder of Kudirat.

The prosecution counsel said: “I put it to you that Arthur Nwakwo, a member of NADECO, who is not a Yoruba was in the video. That is to say that those visitors were not Yoruba leaders but NADECO leaders.”

He said though he was not there when Abiola died, but to cover up his death in detention, most of his (al-Mustapha) vital documents and evidence to show that Abiola was murdered were seized from him by the military administration of Gen Abubakar.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/al-mustapha-recants-on-bribery-allegation-against-yoruba-leaders/

Chino, u see how deceitful ur life can be?
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by chino11(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2011
NADECO is 100% Yorubas. So that being said, you cannot separate NADECO from the so called Yoruba leaders
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2011
chino11:

NADECO is 100% Yorubas. So that being said, you cannot separate NADECO from the so called Yoruba leaders

very wrong u are
NADECO as at then and even now comprises both yoruba and igbo leaders and even SS among whom was Arthur Nwankwo. u get my drift now
late Chief ANthony Enahoro was also in NADECO. was he Yoruba? plssssss

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/why-we-are-returning-to-the-trenches-nadeco-leaders/
http://saharareporters.com/article/chief-anthony-enahoro-publisher-journalist-company-director-politician-and-activist
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2011
the man is full of sheeet imo

after his yoruba leader bs, i don't believe anything he has to say
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by chino11(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
Demdem:

very wrong u are
NADECO as at then and even now comprises both yoruba and igbo leaders and even SS among whom was Arthur Nwankwo. u get my drift now
late Chief ANthony Enahoro was also in NADECO. was he Yoruba? plssssss

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/why-we-are-returning-to-the-trenches-nadeco-leaders/
http://saharareporters.com/article/chief-anthony-enahoro-publisher-journalist-company-director-politician-and-activist

God forbid!!!! Igbos leaders can never be part of anything yaroba nor NADECO. Right from the time of the Great Zik, igbos never had anything in common with yarobas, it has never happened and it will not happen because we don't have anything in common with you Yorubas. NADECO is 100% yaroba for their selfish and tribalistic agenda. NADECO being yaroba leaders collected bribe to have almajiris to slaughter abioala . You guys can never be trusted, backbiters, devilish, cannibals, betrayal, barbarism and all.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by bisiaet: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
Ii think this guy just need for once say or release all he has as an evidence at his disposal at least to put this case at rest either for him to be free or be sentence and case close because this case is becoming more controversial day by day.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by hollandis(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
[size=18pt]what is wrong with seun and all his yoruba moderatorsWhy does this forken mustapha shyt keep crawling the front page?MUSTAPHA SHOULD DIE BY HANGING,I prefer that on the front page?Abiola is the best thing(whether living or dead) that has come out from the yorubas.[/size]
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by emmatok(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
chino11 and his Igbo brothers here, are sick bigots.

See the way they jump on treads relating to Yoruba man.
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by enomakos(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
they just waste M.K.O
Re: Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized by Sirmee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
Am very sure they will soon get rid of this man. freed or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Advocates Of Separation / Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited / Photo, Obama Support Buhari For 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.