Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,859 members, 7,855,535 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) (4768 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Skyfornia(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Don't make your girl Hot when she is not with you.. she might want to satisfy her cravings with someone nearby..
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Skyfornia:
Don't make your girl Hot when she is not with you.. she might want to satisfy her cravings with someone nearby..

Noted thanks never knew of this possibility
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2022
wiseone28:

All of una go just Dey pray bad luck for people relationship mumu soul
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Odaveboy(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Smally vs smally kinda love
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by wiseone28: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Ronaldo723:

All of una go just Dey pray bad luck for people relationship mumu soul
Gettat, who no get heart break before?

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
The chat is confusing self. Nawa for English language o
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Moneyboyz: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Breakfast loading.

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Breakfast loading.

Who won serve am?
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by dontrulee: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
The kind of fake life people live on social media is alarming. Your babe can be chatting with you and professing love on social media while another nigga is tearing her apart and she is screaming.

Many times when a lady starts acting lovey dovey, telling you how she misses you, how hot she is especially in your absence, 70% of the time, another nigga has fvcked her. grin grin

She is only acting up to ease the guilt. I hope your so called girlfriend is not in that category? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
dontrulee:
The kind of fake life people live on social media is alarming. Your babe can be chatting with you and professing love on social media while another nigga is tearing her apart and she is screaming.

Many times when a lady starts acting lovey dovey, telling you how she misses you, how hot she is especially in your absence, 70% of the time, another nigga has fvcked her. grin grin

She is only acting up to ease the guilt. I hope your so called girlfriend is not in that category? grin

Definitely she is not in that category
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Walai(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ronaldo723:

With this reply, I just confirmed your simping status.
If you are not upto 28 sha just continue. Experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Walai:

With this reply, I just confirmed your simping status.
If you are not upto 28 sha just continue. Experience is the best teacher

What ever experience teaches me I will learn. just fvck off
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by dontrulee: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ronaldo723:

You can never be too sure of a human being.
I hope it doesn't shock you one day. grin

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
dontrulee:

You can never be too sure of a human being.
I hope it doesn't shock you one day. grin

It won't shock me bro I'm prepared for that already
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by lasisi69(f): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
cry cry cry premium tears loading

3 Likes

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
lasisi69:
cry cry cry premium tears loading

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity / Could This Be True Love? [photo] / Happy Birthday Iceberylin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.