Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity (4754 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by 1Emmy: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
I was away for five months in respect to ASUU strike, when i came back i found out that things have gone wrong with my pet ( my girl friend), i presumed  it was a problem of infidelity, i tried her with some tactical interrogation and at last she confessed  she has been keeping a date with another man, to me hell was let loose. Even as i write, am doing so with emotional instability and distortions. My questions is if  you  were to be me how will you handle this. Remember, I love her with a great passion.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Mbeki: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
Distance and absence always cause that.
The question you need answer is "Do u love her enough to forgive her?"
Many wife has been caught red handed by their husbands and they are still living together.
So do what you think is the best.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster
in these painfull moments you have to use your head and nothing but your head.
ask yourself this questions before taking the final decision:
- can i ever trust this woman again?
- am i 150% certain that the next time i am off she is not going to do the same thing?
- is she truly remorseful?
- is she worth the hassle?
- can i forgive her and move on without having nightmares and flashback of her sleeping-with that guy?

if you answer yes to them all them then her cheating ways are just a piece of cake to you.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Sauron1: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
1Emmy:

I was away for five months in respect to ASUU strike, when i came back i found out that things have gone wrong with my pet ( my girl friend), i presumed  it was a problem of infidelity, i tried her with some tactical interrogation and at last she confessed  she has been keeping a date with another man, to me hell was let loose. Even as i write, am doing so with emotional instability and distortions. My questions is if  you  were to be me how will you handle this. Remember, I love her with a great passion.

Infidelity is a cardinal sin.
Kick her out like POLIO!!!!!!!!

I am surprised you are still asking questions.
A woman that cheated on you will POSION you.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by 190: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

No Not like POLIO

Rather Like HIV~AIDS~
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Alxmyr(m): 2:17am On Nov 15, 2009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by sugarpp: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
after 5 months and she is already straying? what if you get a job that requires you to travel alot? abeg painful as it may be cut her loose,
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by SisiKill1: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2009
Lmao @ pet.

Pet ko, toy ni.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by DeepSight(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Do men (who cheat on their wives all the time) poison such wives?

Sauron, change your by-line; it isn't borne out by your posts.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Sauron1: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
Deep Sight:

Do men (who cheat on their wives all the time) poison such wives?

By natural order, it is easier for a man to cheat than a woman.
It takes EVERYTHING for a woman to go down in that manner cos she musta thunk it through before proceeding.
Women don't cheat by accident like MEN so i stand by my words that a cheating woman CAN poison her husband.

Sauron, change your by-line; it isn't borne out by your posts.

Tsk Tsk!!!
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Secretz(f): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
lol. . . . Tactical Interrogation Indeed.

Have some space to yourself to think jor. . . you are still going through the motions and when you're done do this:

~Sauron~:

grin
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Radiant(f): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
Even if you don't kick her out now I'm sure you'll eventually do. Infidelity breaks beyond repair. Things are just not the same any longer. Just a few get to deal with it and live with it.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by shileowo: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
u r not married to her and what if u get back to tell her u have some else now.  U cant take any action.  But if u really love her like u claimed, clean her up and marry her then, but make sure say she love sha
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by TheSeeker(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
There's nothing to appreciate about a woman who flirts with other men when she already has a man, and it's thrice worse when she even cheats. Gone for just five months and she's started cheating already? That's more than just infidelity. How are you sure she wasn't doing that before you traveled?

A woman who you can't trust if you travel or have to leave her for somewhere for sometime isn't exactly a woman to be proud of; a woman you can't be proud of isn't worth having; a woman not worth having should be evicted with immediate effect. No matter how remorseful she feels now, no matter how apologetic, that doesn't change the fact that she cheated and that doesn't stop her from doing it again, if you for any reasons, have to be away again but she'll be more careful to conceal her tracks that time.

How do you know she's going to break up with her present date? It took a lot of process for that relationship to begin unless your girl is cheap - at that even, it still has to take a lot of process to start a date with a man and maybe she even asked the advice of some of her friends.

Leave her in peace and go your separate ways, you'll end up hurting because you'll remember all the time. . . if I am, I will.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by shollyaj(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
eeeehya PELE such is life.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by koolchicco: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ol' Boi hehehehe. grin wat about chicken pox?
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by C2H5OH(f): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
I don't feel sorry for you.  You called your woman a pet. Wow, shame on you.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Seadbari(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2009
Get some kick ass booth n do d jakie chan kinda move,  Or probably do this,  Kick her black ass outa ur life,  Whoppy
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by TheSeeker(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
C2H5OH:

I don't feel sorry for you.  You called your woman a pet. Wow, shame on you.
Have you forgotten that's a Nigerian way of referring to their beloved?
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Smi1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
@TheSeeker you are absolutely correct !
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by SisiKill1: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
Pet for beloved? A dog yeah, a cat year, even a gerbil but your lover? I don't know about that.

brash I hope you go through this song and dance when it's a guy who cheats.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by mrofficial(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

It takes EVERYTHING for a woman to go down in that manner cos she musta thunk it through before proceeding.
Women don't cheat by accident like MEN so i stand by my words that a cheating woman CAN poison her husband.

Tsk Tsk!!!

Abi ooh, I don see many like that, married with children and still shagging other ladies while wife no know.

Mehn, I come dey fear marriage.  shocked
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by r231(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
oh well
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by 1Emmy: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
I am still watching. Those who mistake the word "pet" should please check their dictionary very well also should Know that many English words do not have one meaning. Pet in this sense does no mean animal as many take it. I need your opinion [/b]not your [b]mockery.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by ruskiee(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao @ pet.

Pet ko, toy ni.

LMAO.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by mrofficial(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2009
1Emmy:

I am still watching. Those who mistake the word "pet" should please check their dictionary very well also should Know that many English words do not have one meaning. Pet in this sense does no mean animal as many take it. I need your opinion [/b]not your [b]mockery.

No mind am, some people dey jobless for nairaland.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Cogito(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
@Poster

Personally, I can't deal with it. Cheating would be the absolute end of my relationship if my girlfriend does it. And even if it's just for the sake of equality, I can't fathom myself cheating on her either simply because I believe cheating is one of the most abhorrent things that can be done to a relationship, that and the fact that we feel very strongly about each other.

About your issue though, most importantly do you think you'll be able to trust her again? Will you be able to look past the fact that she was (possibly) emotionally invested and/or physically involved with another man?
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by SisiKill1: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
Fine. . . Do away with this pet coz obviously she can't be trusted and find you a better pet. As my grandmama used to say. . . There are many pets at the store, all ya gotta do is just find you the one who won't chew your shoes when your back is turned.

Ces fini!
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by rells2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2009
@poster

She's done it before she probably and most likely will do it again. I know it's easier said than done but the rational thing to do is to dump her like a bad habit and drop her like she's hot. My sympathies
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by platinumnk(f): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
@poster- had an ex that cheated- knew the exact day he did, he denied it till he cried! lol I let it go but I still knew what was up, but if he would have told me then, perhaps I would have forgiven him, like mrbrownjay said, if you are strong enough to look past it then take it easy and move on with the relationship.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by oblo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
Hmmm we are all faced with one form of deceit or the other. Na either na we do am or person do am to us, Oga poster, If you love her strong enough, then follow ya heart, but rem that once beaten twice shy. Person no day know finish, and who no know no know!! Painfull I mite say but do you want to continue living in pain? Either you let go or hold on but please do move on!!
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by dramaquin: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tsk Tsk!!!

in recent times, its becomin easier and easier for women to unfaithful,without emotions atttached.yeah now a woman can cheat with someone who means NOTHING to her!so this whole poisonin issue, so not true!

@poster, am sorry abt ur pain.bt its up to u to find out if she reallly really loves u and if u can forgive her and move past this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ewuu!! Ah Don Dye~you Go Fear Chat Na Btw A Guy And A Girl"lwkmd / BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) / Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Women Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.