Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick (20203 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by callmemakaveli: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Pk01:
Pdp will lose 2023 election..why?
1.wike (a great pdp pillar) Atiku ditch him for okowa ,Atiku's first mistake.
2.kwankwaso no longer with them pdp.
3. Peter obi (ibos and other Xtians will vote for him..

This is 2023 election result..

1. Tinubu is the winner, but will only run for 1 tenure..
2 .wike will come out strong, with kwankwaso as his vp..2027

Nigeria will be great again...insha Allah.
So we will all have to wait until 2027 for Nigeria to be great again?

Who do Us this kind thing abeg?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Abokilongthing: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2022
PDP died when the likes of Atiku dino and co left and join APC to bring in this disaster Buhari and its is far forgotten it's only remain relevant in the south south for the likes of Wike and Ibori and few . Its unfortunate for them that Nigerians are no longer voting a party this time but the actual Candidates

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by adioolayi(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Mr Wike...na lose lose for Una and PDP if you don't reconcile...

Except you've got yourself juicy promise from APC
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by BeardedMeat(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2022
baabuska:
grin
I'm telling you grin
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Antoeni(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2022
They Are Very Sick I am Sure it’s Monkey Pox
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by tishbite42: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2022
WIKEDness
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by GeneralPula: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike’s stand is straight - he wants presidency to come to the south. Isn’t that what a sane southerners politician to be up to?

Wike will work for tinubu eventually, cuz with tinubu, he’s sure gonna he carried along in everything..

Tinubu style of politics is very good. Hence why he has loyalist all over the country..

Except those kidding, peter obi cant win presidency. And if you’re really interested in ticket coming to south, tinubu is the only solution..

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Abokilongthing: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2022
PDP died when the likes of Atiku dino saraki and co left and join APC to bring in this disaster Buhari and its is far forgotten it's only remain relevant in the south south for the likes of Wike and Ibori and few . Its more unfortunate for them this time that Nigerians are no longer voting a party this time but the actual Candidates
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Antoeni(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2022
This is why Northerners can't be trusted with power, ordinary presidential candidate can't keep an agreement. Imagine when he becomes a president. God forbid him and Bat -thing.
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Akagas(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Pk01:
God forbid for ever in Jesus Christ name Amen

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Sltp: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Pk01:

Your number 1 in both sections shows you're a baby in politics
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by ipobarecriminals: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2022
cool correct.They are useless as well.
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by 1gbdata: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2022
hahaha

as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us

wike
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by kingamaa(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike one man demolition squad

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Machinegun91(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike is sick
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by gassbee: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2022
When dem tel am to calm down, he no gree, e dey travel go london up n down , playing his live band, doing gra gra , now he is being deserted n is sounding like a broken record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Tvoice: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2022
This man Don dey ment with style, soon his political career will die with all this noise he is making, parrot of the federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by brown3: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Wike is fighting for the South!

Just like when Atiku was shouting it was the Northern turn in 2015

Now, it's the Southern turn!

is it not you yoruba Muslims that gave power to northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by gassbee: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
Wike’s stand is straight - he wants presidency to come to the south. Isn’t that what a sane southerners politician to be up to?

Wike will work for tinubu eventually, cuz with tinubu, he’s sure gonna he carried along in everything..

Tinubu style of politics is very good. Hence why he has loyalist all over the country..

Except those kidding, peter obi cant win presidency. And if you’re really interested in ticket coming to south, tinubu is the only solution..
i dont think apc needs such bitter and sabotaging individual around them
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by smi2021(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by smi2021(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Fcwilly: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2022
I am completely Obidient but I think wicked WIKE is making good sense, the president and party chairman can't come from same region. At this juncture I now believe that the Fulanilisation of Nigeria is no longer a noise, it's real. The agenda is real. Am not talking about Islam. I mean FULANI EVIL AGENDA.
EVEN the Muslims in the southern part of Nigeria are not save from this agenda if you like go to mosque 20times a day
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Pkoh:
Then what is your grievance

Where were you when all the PDP governors from southern Nigeria held a meeting in Asaba, a meeting hosted by Governor Okowa, where it was unanimously decided that the PDP presidential candidate MUST come from the South? Where's the fairness when the same Okowa agree to be the running mate to Atiku, a northerner? If most of the delegates from the south, especially the turncoat Igbos had supported a southern candidate, Wike wouldn't have had anything to cry about.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by einsteine(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Pk01:

So Atiku should have picked Wike as his running mate? A rabble rouser like Wike? Wike can't win a presidential election, you can take that to the bank. He would lose woefully outside Rivers because most people dislike his "trouble maker " disposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Freelane33(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Pained mfk
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2022
einsteine:

So Atiku should have picked Wike as his running mate? A rabble rouser like Wike? Wike can't win a presidential election, you can take that to the bank. He would lose woefully outside Rivers because most people dislike his "trouble maker " disposition.

The rantings of the ant.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Goziedonatus5(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2022
ijustdey:
Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Because I Lost Presidential Ticket Are Sick

https://dailytrust.com/wike-those-saying-i-want-to-destroy-pdp-because-i-lost-presidential-ticket-are-sick
The person that have problem here is Wike, and I think that he is highly over rated. Even with wike pdp is never gonna win Rivers state. They (pdp) should stop giving him too much attention.
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2022
brown3:
is it not you yoruba Muslims that gave power to northerners

Was it not your fathers that collaborated with the northerners to destroy the first republic? Was it not your fathers that destroyed Nigeria's Federalism via Decree 34 of 1966? Was it not your fathers that have been cooperating with the northerners since 1979? Ojukwu came from exile and immediately joined NPN, the northern party in 1982. Ask about the efforts of Walter Ofonagoro in the so-called Landslide of 1983. Ask about the efforts of Francis Arthur Nzeribe,Daniel Kanu, Uche Chukwumerije and Clement Akpamgbo and how they went outside the normal and reasonable way to keep the northern military in power. This is the first time that the Yoruba are collaborating with the north, and the effort is much better than what your fathers led Nigeria into heretofore. Boy, go back to school to learn Nigerian history.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by ransomed: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Nyesom Wike, pepper them Wella....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds / 33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Dapo Abiodun: Tinubu Is The Candidate To Beat In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.