Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick (20202 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by gassbee: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kobicove:

Don't mind that opportunistic Dubai tenant who comes home every 4 years to drag presidential elections with home based politicians angry
so y didnt your home based politician beat d dubai tenant at d primaries
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by brown3: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Buhari was thought to be able to handle security and corruption which were rife under Jonathan regime.
you supported a known failure, let assumed you didn't know he is going to fail, why did you yoruba Muslims went ahead to re enforce a failure for the second time. You did it due to your selfish interest.
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by ogub(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pkoh:
Then what is your grievance
how will the North produce the presidential candidate and still have the party chairman? What happens to other regions where is the fairness and justice we are supposed to hope for in a party that wants to rule the country?
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by MDEWOLE: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
[right][/right]
Pls leave Wike alone he is fighting for justice. If we have like 6 of Wike in this country to presde over our 6 Geo political zones life will be better than the way it is today.
How can northerners take all the key position in the party and be deciding for Southerners without any adequate representions, are we saying no competent people in the south?
Think about it this is injustice.
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by chukel(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
A mad man never accepts he is mad. Rather he sees every other person as being mad.
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by chukel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
MDEWOLE:
[right][/right]
Pls leave Wike alone he is fighting for justice. If we have like 6 of Wike in this country to presde over our 6 Geo political zones life will be better than the way it is today.
How can northerners take all the key position in the party and be deciding for Southerners without any adequate representions, are we saying no competent people in the south?
Think about it this is injustice.
who chased away the pdp chairman from Rivers state even when he had not served up his tenure?
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by chukel(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
ogub:
how will the North produce the presidential candidate and still have the party chairman? What happens to other regions where is the fairness and justice we are supposed to hope for in a party that wants to rule the country?
are you guys alright? Pdp had a chairman from the south (Rivers State). It was the same Wike that chased him out just to show he is in charge. He was the same person that brought in Ayu. He should shut up. Was he fighting for the south when he removed secondus?
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by latolz: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fight on Wike.. Power must come to the south.. APC OR LP
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Indispensable85(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wike........ Lol
Baba don vex
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Amoto1914: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY (Worldwide)
Own an online shop in the US and run it successfully worldwide.
-Get a free consultation via WhatsApp now: 07066652004
-Get the link to see details for yourself
-Get a free video consultation with our experts in the US after learning the basics from me.
-Send me a message if you are interested.
-Check out the offer
https://sellvia.com/?via=1235
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Parachoko: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
gassbee:
When dem tel am to calm down, he no gree, e dey travel go london up n down , playing his live band, doing gra gra , now he is being deserted n is sounding like a broken record
Deserted by who?
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by gassbee: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Deserted by who?
the real party men, why is he scared to decamp,
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Are you geniue
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Parachoko: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
gassbee:
the real party men, why is he scared to decamp,
The real party men no get name?
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Kobicove(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
gassbee:
so y didnt your home based politician beat d dubai tenant at d primaries

If not for the last minute betrayal by Tambuwal due to tribalism Wike would have won the primaries
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by gare(f): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
ijustdey:
Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Because I Lost Presidential Ticket Are Sick

https://dailytrust.com/wike-those-saying-i-want-to-destroy-pdp-because-i-lost-presidential-ticket-are-sick

Then move on, you have done so well.for your state, stop all this fighting and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / Marketers Will Pay Naira For Dangote Fuel, Says IPMAN / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.