Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku (41038 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Polchiz(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

I'm beginning to see he is not serious at all about his camapaign efforts.
Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
And how often has Atiku visited the South?
Why do we see Northerners as a big deal.
Only one state in the south (Wike) is dealing with them and they are coming to beg.
North alone cannot make anyone president.
If they could, Buhari would have been president before 2015.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Exceed15: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.

Stop being emotional and face fact on ground. That's where the population is. There's already massive movement of Peter obi in other regions. He should be building more ties with some key northern governors. It's a game of number bro
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by obua: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
campaigns have not officially started.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by leye4u: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

See you own campaign strategy...lol...is it working

Obi for President joor!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by israelmao(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He was the Governor of Anambra for eight years. What did he do to make Anambra State better? All he did was to loot the State treasury dry. grin
Show me evidence of his looting spree rather than being vague?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by AutoChick4U(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

so they'll kill him in d north abi. Abegi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Polchiz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Exceed15:

Stop being emotional and face fact on ground. That's where the population is. There's already massive movement of Peter obi in other regions. He should be building more ties with some key northern governors. It's a game of number bro

And what if he has done that secretly?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Wipper7000: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
obayendo1010:
Chill
He was never banking on Political Elites rather on the masses.
The only thing he needs do, is to give us more clear view and how he intend to fix this issue so i can renew my loyalty subscription....
Thank God you can see that he hasn't mentioned how he is going to do better than others. The only thing he goes around with is bouncing fake figures up and down. I'm not interested in stupid figures.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Duru009(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
ATIKU will certainly appoint Peter Obi as a MINISTER after 2023 election..... Mark this !!!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by mu2sa2: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale
You're 10,000% correct. Peter Obi has got nothing to lose just deceiving the gullible, not with $500+ million he's hiding under his child's name in secret offshore account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by AutoChick4U(f): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Exceed15:

Population that sinks us deeper into poverty and third world class? Spare us.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Lashist(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale
Funny its coming from someone like you...you probably support APC bcus the guy you slept with and you hope to marry supports APC cheesy i doubt you know the situation of the country. Your life dwells in romance section and Christ embassy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by DonMekino(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
He must not do what you people expect him to do....he has a vice of northern extraction who's helping him in that regard. He goes to church you ppl complain, he goes to mosque you ppl complain, he travels to o events in Nigeria you ppl complain, he's now abroad you ppl are still complaining.....just free him let him and his team do what they feel is the best. The last time he was granting interviews, he was accused of campaigning when the window is not open yet.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Wipper7000: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Polchiz:

And what if he has done that secretly?
He hasn't done anything. OBI will not Win one state in the North. I can bet on that. From the PDP primary election that's how you will now how the North thinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by kosiebe(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Atiku kill you there. Power is coming to the South. Get that to f*cking head.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Benki003:
Honestly speaking the guy should come back and foster relationship in the north

Se Tinubu supporters. Campaign hasn't started . You want thim to go there now suddenly you APC people will call for his disqualification for disobeying inec laws?

Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Danniedpastor(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kenmatt:

Peter Obi himself can not even understand what you wrote up there.

Catholic faithfuls do not read beyound Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.
And your mind didnt tell you that he quoted fro John chapter 3?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
d 2

See someone that has more than 10 different accounts on Nairaland dey talk. You are Nwamamalwota, Asampetenwaanyi and Achalugonwa. Moderators suppose ban you forever, for having over 10 Nairaland accounts. cheesy

Fugly Shem*le grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by frugal(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hardy123:
Very true. I guess the Obedient clowns think the Europeans or Nigerians in Diaspora will vote for him. Atiku has the Nothern part of the country on lock down and thats a fact. Elections are not won on social media. Vote Atiku/Okowa. Vote PDP
So where does emilokan have on lockdown?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Wipper7000: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Population that sinks us deeper into poverty and third world class? Spare us.
You just has to face the fact and reality. The north has the popularity. There is nothing to do about that. Election is a game of numbers. If you dont have the numbers you can't win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by pfadom: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
He should have sorted this international meetings and contacts before declaring for president. He should be more available on ground to prospective voters.

He's just more of a social media character than a strategic politician.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Ofiagu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Op you have observed something important.
Obi needs to begin grass root consultations in Nigeria, especially North. But he seems to have been paying attention to less important commitment
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Wipper7000: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Se Tinubu supporters. Campaign hasn't started . You want thim to go there now suddenly you APC people will call for his disqualification for disobeying inec laws?

Rubbish
What the writer is saying is that OBI suppose to be building Alliances in the north and not necessarily going there to campaign for now
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by PublicEye: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Peter Obi has done a lot of Northerner movements but I like the fact that you feel this way, which is how his opponents think as well. He will shock you all.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ndukwechinasa: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

I like your style of campaigning for ATIKU. But you failed woefully.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by toneroforever(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Chill bro,APC will come 3rd,NNPP will come 4th. The presidency is between Peter Obi & Atiku. A new party will form the central government next year. That's for sure.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by AliyuMahdi9: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thank you for the advice.

We are not voting ATIKU or Tinubu.

sarkinbauchi:

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Take the log from your eyes before crying about the speck in mine. I'm yet to see Tinubu in the southeast, or really in the south-south for that matter. He is definitely not a candidate to be taken serious.

A man whose arrogance and illusion tells him the way to win an election is through surrogates and an ignore policy on those he believes knows his antecedents, so will not fall for his fraud, will experience blue wonder in february.

We are no longer that far off from your cry day.
Somebody is telling you what Obi should be doing so that he can win you are making reference to his opponent. If Tinubu is not campaigning in the SE of what business of yours is that? Your business should be Obi"s strategy that will make him win.
And what has speck is somebody's eyes go to with this matter? This your comment is childish!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ecolime(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Na your Papa born you.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wipper7000:
What the writer is saying is that OBI suppose to be building Alliances in the north and not necessarily going there to campaign for now

When campaign starts ! Or you want Datti to go there now and suddenly inec accuse him of campaigning?!

Remember he and Atiku are very close he may also not want to go there out of respect for Atiku same reason Atiku hasn't gone to southeast... The op is very naive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.