Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (59667 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Raph82(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nice structure, he come go use many colours bombard am like nursery & primary school building

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Tqw1: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Really
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Adrian98(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol what the Bleep in the queens name is this.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Penguin2:
What is it with the colour riot?

Why does Umahi like colour riot?

No just that anything about Buhari is just useless and cracy..

And name it Buhari?

After they will say Igbo hate hausa
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Counterfeit:
Nothing spectacular, looks like a Creche

Hehehehehehe

U are wicked o
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by otokx(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
The terminal building looks some how
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Amalekki: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by antonioculprito(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pictures of Washington Dulles international airport.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by kkonyeji(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jayden001:
This is Mohammed Buhari international airport in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.
Construction works at the airport is almost 100% completed.
Pictures from the site
1-3 Terminal building of about 3000 capacity
4 Parking lot of about a thousand vehicles

Okezie of Abịa should coman see what his mate & fellow governor is doing.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by 10mobile: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.
If you're not an Ebonyian and you mention me,igbogbo will kee you
Yes I agree there are more important things to do. But, this is OK. Ebonyians can also be great. I'm not happy that my people were displaced without due compensation though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Iriruaga100(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
This one na event center. Them nor see proper airport for Akwaibom? Them need to flog the architect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Amayabor1: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Umahi and colour riot are like 5 and 6.

Sychophancy is a disease. I hope the next governor rename the airport.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Masterclass32: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beautiful structures.

I have an issue with the name, though.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Blackjoebj: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikegwuru o, he didn't see any name to give...I believe others will change it in future, he is only seeking office that they have rejected him already
candidbabe:
cool

Mohammadu buhari international airport in Ala Igbo

Chukwu aju
Governor umahi
You dey memt
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by LIVEGOESON1: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.
cheesy grin TEE NKUTA TAGHU
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by NnamdiN: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ugly but good project
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Goodcitizen1: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Instead of honoring Ojukwu … you are asslicking
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Panda7(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
is it a state or federal government project and why is it named muhammed buhari airport locating in the east
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by jclassiq(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.
Oga go and contest and do your own project abeg. I don't know people like you never see the good in anything. Misplaced priority. But if they ask you what should have been done instead of this, you wont say anything meaningful because you dont even know. All you know is that an airport in Ebonyi State is misplaced priority. Orisirisi
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Artisticity1: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.

Nwunem nwoke, ndee?
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by tonyson010(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jestin:
Why should they name the airport after Failure Buhari ?

obviously using it for political reasons.

it will be redundant,cos, no market for it.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by jclassiq(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Umahi is a visionary. If nothing else, he will be remembered positively for all these developmental strides.
Who would have thunk that Ebonyi with it's high poverty index and very little federal allocation would become popular in a short while like this.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by 249morohundiya: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
1 Aerial view of the airport2. 3.1 km runway3. Control tower4. Flyover bridge at the entrance of the airport1 Aerial view of the airport2. 3.1 km runway3. Control tower4. Flyover bridge at the entrance of the airport...
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by lildush(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
This airport is about to fail due to the name...
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by temitimx19(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
The so called airport looks like a shopping complex, Ebonyi ppl can do better than this. Haba this Is a poorly designed airport, just look at the structures

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by CaptainAyub: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
jclassiq:

Oga go and contest and do your own project abeg. I don't know people like you never see the good in anything. Misplaced priority. But if they ask you what should have been done instead of this, you wont say anything meaningful because you dont even know. All you know is that an airport in Ebonyi State is misplaced priority. Orisirisi
Mumuni, are you from Ebonyi state?
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by CaptainAyub: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Artisticity1:

Nwunem nwoke, ndee?
Odukwaa ree!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jayden001:
This is Mohammed Buhari international airport in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.
Construction works at the airport is almost 100% completed.
Pictures from the site
1-3 Terminal building of about 3000 capacity
4 Parking lot of about a thousand vehicles
Waste of MONEY, this could have been used to construct more durable roads
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by LadyMessi(f): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.

Oke nwunne ibu iyii ooo!!!���
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by maxzzo1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good but misplaced priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.