Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (59674 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Penguin2: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
mach7:
Smart move to ensure that posterity knows what he did.

If Tinubu had done "colour riot" on the numerous projects he did in Lagos, naysayers won't have been claiming that he didn't do anything.

But Tinubu did not do anything in Lagos na except Agbero is part of achievement.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Penguin2: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.
If you're not an Ebonyian and you mention me,igbogbo will kee you

Lol

Nwunne…

What’s up with Ezza agenda?
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Kei144(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
International airport in Ebonyi State? I met a man who works in Anambra airport yesterday and he revealed that workers there are being owed 7 months salary. If Anambra airport is finding it difficult to pay staff, I wonder how Ebonyi airport will fare.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Hightser: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.

I’m an ebonyian, from ONICHA LGA, even if I am not, Igbogbo will not kill me, what exactly is the crime of David umahi to people from abakaliki? Because he joined APC? You all are the very reason ebonyians are known as petty traders, you litter the whole country selling pants and boxers, now David came and decided to remove the shame from our faces and you call him names?

Your brothers took turns to be governors for 16 years, yet couldn’t achieve half of what Dave achieved only in his first tenure, if this project is a misplaced priority, what was the priority of martins elechi and Sam egwu? Building culvates?

I won’t lie, I benefited from Sam egwus tenure as my primary and secondary school education was free, thanks to him, but what of Elechi?

You all against umahi are louts and ignorant, if he doesn’t build the structures, heaven will not fall, he can siphon the funds and travel overseas after his tenure and you will still wallow in your poverty, have you ever seen where a state government is sharing money to indigenes cause it appears that’s what you want from Dave.

When the airport is completed and starts functioning, your brothers will litter the same venue to be employed, from security to chefs cause I know you all don’t have certificates for a better position.

Out of the 22 flyovers, over 15 are built at abakaliki and environs, atleast now you can go out of your huts to see eateries instead of waiting till you travel to Lagos for hawking, usually, it wouldn’t be ideal to wash our dirty linings outside, but hate, tribalism, ignorance and indiscipline still remains the backlogs of underdevelopment in Nigeria, I will be waiting for your reply, piglet.

Vote P.O

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Will be a failure as the person they named after it
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Will be a failure like the person they named after it
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by LegendAnselm: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Misplaced priority.
igbogbo tafuo gi imi
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by mach7(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Penguin2:

But Tinubu did not do anything in Lagos na except Agbero is part of achievement.
Yes, according to the book of Penguin2 Chapter 1v1.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by ba7man(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nice ...... I would have recommended Matt Black or Matt grey(A deeper shade) for the exterior of the project.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by toprealman: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Why do we come up with gloomy architectural works?
Nothing remarkable about our built environment, why? So dull, same shape and colour. No creativity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by comrChris(m): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Elephant project!

Ebonyi doesn’t need an international airport. … at most… an airstrip.

Go and pull it down na since Ebonyi doesn't need an airport
All these self appointed adviser that can't even advice themselves on how to better their lives
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Enyimbamercedes: 3:15am On Sep 10, 2022
comrChris:
Go and pull it down na since Ebonyi doesn't need an airport
All these self appointed adviser that can't even advice themselves on how to better their lives
. I totally understand your frustrations at my post and your anger is not unjustified but for somebody who could barely afford a flight of 21k from Enugu to Lagos; I find it funny you are the one vibrating over an airport today when the cost of tickets is over 3 times what it was then.

An “international” airport in Ebonyi is a total waste of your money; it may not even receive 2 international flights a day ( that’s me being generous) and at most 2 local flights. Do you think that these are enough to generate the revenue necessary to maintain and keep the airport running or the state will begin to subsidize the operations of the airport then try to sell it off to the FG like Bauchi is currently doing?

I urge you to step down from your emotional high horse; I know you really want Ebonyi to be developed, but development doesn’t come from colorful buildings and white elephants projects alone, it also comes from having educated people who can think critically and harness their skills to build the state. Right now, the only skill you have is running your potty mouth and barking at anyone who criticizes your governor. Be wise
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by VVVOLTS: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Hope they won't be using it to smuggle drugs?
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Dfynboi: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2022
candidbabe:
cool

Mohammadu buhari international airport in Ala Igbo

Chukwu aju
Governor umahi
You dey memt
lol,u dy mind dt onye hausa
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by CaptainAyub: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Hightser:

I’m an ebonyian, from ONICHA LGA, even if I am not, Igbogbo will not kill me, what exactly is the crime of David umahi to people from abakaliki? Because he joined APC? You all are the very reason ebonyians are known as petty traders, you litter the whole country selling pants and boxers, now David came and decided to remove the shame from our faces and you call him names?

Your brothers took turns to be governors for 16 years, yet couldn’t achieve half of what Dave achieved only in his first tenure, if this project is a misplaced priority, what was the priority of martins elechi and Sam egwu? Building culvates?

I won’t lie, I benefited from Sam egwus tenure as my primary and secondary school education was free, thanks to him, but what of Elechi?

You all against umahi are louts and ignorant, if he doesn’t build the structures, heaven will not fall, he can siphon the funds and travel overseas after his tenure and you will still wallow in your poverty, have you ever seen where a state government is sharing money to indigenes cause it appears that’s what you want from Dave.

When the airport is completed and starts functioning, your brothers will litter the same venue to be employed, from security to chefs cause I know you all don’t have certificates for a better position.

Out of the 22 flyovers, over 15 are built at abakaliki and environs, atleast now you can go out of your huts to see eateries instead of waiting till you travel to Lagos for hawking, usually, it wouldn’t be ideal to wash our dirty linings outside, but hate, tribalism, ignorance and indiscipline still remains the backlogs of underdevelopment in Nigeria, I will be waiting for your reply, piglet.

Vote P.O
Oga.
Don't vent your buhari frustration on me.
I clearly said PRIORITY but I know say that small English pass your brain.
Quote me with the pictures of the govt primary&secondary schools in your village plus the General hospital in your LGA,so we can see how good they're,then we will agree that we've covered the basics and need an airport now.
You can also show me the stubs of tickets you've used to fly since this year, so we will know how frequently you board airplanes, which makes us need our own airport.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by CaptainAyub: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Isobug:

I am from there and the Airport will serve well. It is also of economic good. We love it.
Just say you don't have it in your state, Shekinah
I'm from 'there' too.
Show me the pictures of the health centre and primary school in your village so we can check something

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by OVB123: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
jclassiq:
Umahi is a visionary. If nothing else, he will be remembered positively for all these developmental strides.
Who would have thunk that Ebonyi with it's high poverty index and very little federal allocation would become popular in a short while like this.
He source loans and that is what he is using to develop the state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Isobug: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2022
CaptainAyub:

I'm from 'there' too.
Show me the pictures of the health centre and primary school in your village so we can check something
Then it means you're not from there. Is Ebonyi the worst in health issues? In fact Ebonyi state is one of the state in Nigeria doing fantastically well in health sector and education. Ebonyi state university is in session since the ASUU strike. Where do I start to explain to you.
We need the Airport period

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Well..
If he didn't finish this project and commission it before he hands over,, the project will definitely be abandoned
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Odinakaibe2022(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmm! buhari now get airport
hope it will not buharify in next two years grin
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Rayzoom: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Armaggedon:
The airport is neither in abakaliki nor named yet. even Umahi hasn't named it after himself.
Nairaland!
He actually did.
Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Stylz69(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2023
What is this monstrosity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.