Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) (85550 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Acidosis(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
They're always right until they come for you. Lol.

Those who celebrated her yesterday are now changing their view.

6 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by ASAPFERG: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Typical igbo ..
Pathetic tribe..

10 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by FireUpNow(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Does this woman have a husband and children? I wonder how a professor in her sane mind, body and soul will be firing cannons just anywhere belle face.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by ridbell01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
When I checked for her tribe I ignore her

8 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by samonak(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
gaby:
There is so much going riot in this woman's mind.

She has all of the hallmarks of a Kemi Olunloyo with a PhD.

So much vile, anger, and bitterness.

She could be battling with some deeply personal stuff.

Too much confusion for the life jare
What do you expect from a bitter Lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Kobicove(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Go to Ikotun area and say this again

So you're advising someone to go and commit suicide grin

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Dagger111(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTian:
Very strong and erudite Igbo woman!
She says it as it is. Calls out the powerfully evil both when they're alive and when they're dead!
Doesn't pander to all sorts of wired sentiments. Typical traits of her forefathers.
Very very proud of this woman!

Erudite Igbo woman!! Until she start attacking Igbos and Obi Pandora, una go call for her head. We knw una.

10 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by juman(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
She was right.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by asanausana91: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
This woman is frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by showafrica(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
gaby:

Kemi 2.0
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Kobicove(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
FireUpNow:
Does this woman have a husband and children? I wonder how a professor in her sane mind, body and soul will be firing cannons just anywhere belle face.

She's a member of the LGBT community, those confused set of people who get sexual attraction from members of their own sex angry

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
I don't know why she should be gloating over the death of people who did nothing to her.

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Ginaz(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
abobote:
She was right here, TB Joshua is an evil and false prophet

ya. he's not a true prophet. he covered everything by being generous to people to blind them to see the real truth about his ministry .
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Andytyx(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
She's always angry with dead bodies i know her for that.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by yemmywesey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbo version of kemi olunloyo PhD .
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Lordgabison(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
In as much as I see her as courageous and fearless, I think she should have been bold enough to confront them before their death and tell the truth and further expose them to the whole world
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by lomprico(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
She's not ty only one that celebrated his death but the only one with the balls to say it out.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by shogosco: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTian:
She says it as it is. Calls out the powerfully evil both when they're alive and when they're dead!
Doesn't pander to all sorts of wired sentiments. Typical traits of her forefathers.

She's a coward! why cant she attack the dead when they were still alive?

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by harizonal123(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
femianski:
Prof. Uju Anya's tweet after Prophet T.B Joshua's death

https://twitter.com/ujuanya/status/1401608728495931393

https://twitter.com/UjuAnya/status/1401653522031128578

https://twitter.com/UjuAnya/status/1289203388656152584
Very uncultured woman and I despise her for it. So full of bitterness and hate

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
This woman has some mental issues.
Frustrated, bittered and hate-filled

I doubt lesbians are this foolish
That's OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS for you.

Born bastards

Children of hate

Very bitter

Very HATEFUL

Very disrespectful

A WHORÈ like her can never keep a husband or home with her uncut filthy mouth

10 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by LegalWolf: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
This woman has some mental issues.
Frustrated, bittered and hate-filled

I doubt lesbians are this foolish

You forgot to add “feminist” to it. Lool

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTian:

Born bastards

Children of hate

Very bitter

Very HATEFUL

Very disrespectful

A WHORÈ like her can never keep a husband or home with her uncut filthy mouth.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jennifer663:
Cool

Born bastards

Children of hate

Very bitter

Very HATEFUL

Very disrespectful

A WHORÈ like her can never keep a husband or home with her uncut filthy mouth.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Emergingnation3(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
kologba:
am sure she will be loosing her job very soon ..let her go get job in Ananbra state or Enugu University and get paid for been bitter
She is Citizen of United States, she ain't losing any job, cos her right for free speech is full protected under US laws..
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
gaby:

Born bastards

Children of hate

Very bitter

Very HATEFUL

Very disrespectful

A WHORÈ like her can never keep a husband or home with her uncut filthy mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Oluwaseunomo: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
MrMuzzy:

Why would you call the Igbo tribe bitter. That's an absurd thing to say, think before you talk man
He's right you people are bitter useless set of people

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by icancasestudy: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why did she not call them out while they were alive (TB Joshua & Queen Elizabeth)? Why after their death? If she did then fine.

However, One thing I know that is sure is that, everyone will taste death.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by LegalWolf: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTian:

I pray you marry a woman EXACTLY like her.

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by ivolt: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
... You are so wise for not reading it I know u wouldn't .but I have told u what u shall see in not more than 70yr time ,
Remember I told u that u wouldn't read it same way aboki wouldn't comprehend this ur hateful "live free & live happy" though
At least Abokis don't choose leaders based on how much lunacy and hate they exhibit.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by 9jahotblog: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
She’s just a clueless bittered old Igbo woman that have mental issues. I guess he didn’t know whom Tb Joshua represents, she’s just a clueless woman that is looking for attention. Tb Joshua left a legacy that in 100 years to come no preacher or philanthropists will reach it. A clueless frustrated Igbo woman talking. She really needs medical help.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.