Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP (14006 Views)

It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by grandstar(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Danielle09: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by ATLIEN2027: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu's mother was a slave trader.... Became a concubine to an Oba... Used the Oba's connection to trade slaves to European leaders....

Isn't it surprising why lots of people are under his control?

He wants to bring that exact manhandling of Lagos state to federal level....
Was she trading OSU slaves like the ones on NL? Just asking for a friend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Ttalk: 1:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Oga historian that seems to know alot about tinubu, please kindly mention the primary and secondary schools tinubu attended!

First tell us the grade Obi graduate with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Ttalk: 1:07am On Sep 10, 2022
GamalNasser:

What's the success in Lagos ? Do you have water supply? Do you have good roads?

Do you have pipe borne water in your state too. Why do you blame Lagos for what your state will never achieve till thy kingdom comes

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Doyou2019: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Get serious, Keyamo. You're the spokesperson for your party's campaign council, not another ragtag NL BATstard who has no clue about how to win people to their side.
Get real!
What does Tinubu have that Peter Obi or Atiku doesn't? Give us info about Tinubu 's background. And don't bring us that nonsense about people not going to school in the 60/70s - a time when education was free and government scholarships were all over the place. Tell us truth about your candidate's real name. I'm sure there are a handful of Nigerians who don't bear their elementary or high school names anymore

Might I add though that sense remains a top banana in a world full of hungry little monkeys Tinubidiots
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by PlayerMeji: 1:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Where are you? Care to tell us?

GamalNasser:

What's the success in Lagos ? Do you have water supply? Do you have good roads?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by GamalNasser: 1:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Do you have pipe borne water in your state too. Why do you blame Lagos for what your state will never achieve till thy kingdom comes

Was I talking to you?
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by wwwihy: 1:17am On Sep 10, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by hayohdele(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2022
UPDATE�
I can show you how to get ACTIVE 1000 status views in 90days without contact gain,VCF file or spamming.Who's interested
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by EmmyDJourno: 1:25am On Sep 10, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Tinubu na son of a ghost sef, he no concern us!!

Wetin concern us na to bring the same success with Lagos come Nigeria, if you like call am drugNeddle, Bastard, Fulani Slave, etc...

Na today una dey call person name? Afonja, Agbado, MaiGworo, UnityBeggars, MaiSuya, etc..

cheesy

Your education is a waste, you can have a certificate to prove your parents did the best for you
But you are not educated coz what they paid for did not shape your mind to think properly
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Ttalk: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2022
GamalNasser:

Was I talking to you?

You were referring to my beloved state, this is a public forum, you don't chose who reply your message

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Igboslayer: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu's mother was a slave trader.... Became a concubine to an Oba... Used the Oba's connection to trade slaves to European leaders....

Omo una don kolo finish…Gist lover story different from this version. Different kind of lies…anyway na una master below una dey follow….Him Tu Lie

Make I give you some food eat, hunger done damage your conscience, eat that Ogbono soup and say thank you. Ẹbi ni ó pá mànàmáná yín kú... No be curse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by NdakoIb(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2022
"Don't trouble the ant hauling a grain of wheat! It too lives its life - and life is sweet"
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by shegra58: 1:41am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Tell us some story about how Igbo start cannibalism grin since you know history very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by PlayerMeji: 1:43am On Sep 10, 2022
You feel pained because I, like a lot of others who have woken up recently, do not buy into your Tinubu demonization.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that!

He get where you go beat pikin reach, water no go comot for hin eye again.

EmmyDJourno:

Your education is a waste, you can have a certificate to prove your parents did the best for you
But you are not educated coz what they paid for did not shape your mind to think properly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by EmmyDJourno: 1:46am On Sep 10, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You feel pained because I, like a lot of others who have woken up recently, do not buy into your Tinubu demonization.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that!

He get where you go beat pikin reach, water no go comot for hin eye again.

I’m only pained your daft reasoning would go beyond just voting, but affect so many other aspects of your life cool
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by boolet: 1:48am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
Is it the same Trans-Atlantic slave trade that ended in 1867, or another one? I dislike bats but you guys should reasonably show us you are better. I think y'all are the same, if not worse; talking about y'all being d same, I'm referring to every politician.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by MansoryMX(m): 2:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Just take a look at the words of a suppose minister in Nigeria. Omorrrrr the calibers of people Goodluck hand over this country give has completely destroyed Nigeria!

This country isn’t supposed to be one big NIGERIA!

Go to Twitter and see how divided Nigerians are! So much hatred for each other! You will realize sooner or later another bloody/ethic civil war is inevitable

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by muykem: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Unifier has scattered his own party patapata.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by OLOKOESHIN: 2:15am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Chai

I hope Tinubu haters will not even die b4 Tinubu

Different news everyday cos of one man

Hang boot na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by BABANGBALI: 2:20am On Sep 10, 2022
This Keyamo is a very big disappointment to mankind
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by nokspos: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2022
may your days be long ooo.... even muslim christian has been doing it without no positive outcome, i'm a chrisitan and its amaze me when i see people shouting muslim muslim ticket, what positive impact has the christian muslim ticket done to nigeria since inception , abeg make we try new thing jor. beside the present vise president is even a redeem top pastor, what has he contributed to the economy . make we rest jor.

PlayerMeji:
Shebi na you be God!!
You no go market your market make you comot mouth for person wey God don bless hin matter!
Wetin concern you weda he chose Muslim abi na Christian as hin vice? Shey you go vote your own vote comot.
I am a Christian and I dont see him as a Muslim or a Christian because no be religious prayers we call am for make he come lead for Nigeria...

He is first a Nigeria before he is a Muslim, know that! Knw Peace!
About his ambitions, Me that am talking with you here also want to be Nigeria's president, I think most right thinking and ambitious Nigerians would want to be Nigeria's President some day.

So tell me how he is wrong for coming out for what Fela Anikulapo, Emeka Ojukwu etc all wanted at one time or the other in their lifetime; be the President of Nigeria and impact your own socioecomic policies that you believe would change the country for the better!

Isnt that why Peter Obi is contesting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by AdamuKD: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Stupid and senseless unifier .A foolish person that picked a Moslem Moslem ticket is non a unifier but a jihadist terrorist tueh
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by AdamuKD: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Bar1941:
Even the hate-filled children know BAT is the best man for the job, the inborn hatred in them won't just allow them to voice out.
He is old. He should go and rest. Ordinary interview, he can't but wants to be President how?
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by AdamuKD: 2:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Puncher. Tinubu has sense than Atiku and Obi.
Foolish boy. Tilumbu that is brain dead
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Enyimbamercedes: 3:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Olounmaje ka ma pe malu ni "boda" tori pe a fe j'eran
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Adayincanada: 3:20am On Sep 10, 2022
This man no get shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji / Why Lagos Is Immune To Recession — Rotimi Agunsoye / ‘how INEC Staff Exposed PDP Rigging In Edo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.