Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,646 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP (14004 Views)

It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by ribbit: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Tina00writer:

Yet, he will never become a president....

I bet you, you don't even know Tinubu well enough. But because of religion and tribe.... You're rooting for a man you term A UNIFIER.. A man that can't unify christians and Muslims but chose to neglect christians to pursue his ambition... He sets his ambition above the plights of many Nigerians.

You will rig him into power if you can. but he will never become a president.
are christians and muslims the only people in Nigeria?

I'm agnotics and I know some pagans who don't want to have anything to do with your imported asian religions. What should tinubu do about us?
Or we don't matter in your scheme of things?

Better question, would you have voted for him if he picks pope as his running mate? I'm sure the answer is no.

By the way, have you actually taken your time to look into shetima's profile and hear him speak? Go and do that and see he that he is actually a capable candidate instead of just following the crowd like a herd.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Obidient4life3: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu's mother was a slave trader.... Became a concubine to an Oba... Used the Oba's connection to trade slaves to European leaders....

Isn't it surprising why lots of people are under his control?

He wants to bring that exact manhandling of Lagos state to federal level....

I am not a fan of Tulumbu but stop talking anyhow. When slave trade was stopped Tinubu's mother had not been born.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by DOM7: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Keyamo! Keyamo!! Keyamo!!! How many times I call you? Sometimes internal wound kill faster than open wound. You think what is ongoing in APC is not an issue is PDP own is your problem it will shock you very soon.when PDP are coming out of their problem that's when your issues will come out and it will be too late.
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by masseratti: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu's mother was a slave trader.... Became a concubine to an Oba... Used the Oba's connection to trade slaves to European leaders....

Tinubu"s mother was Abibat Mogaji Tinubu, iyaloja of Lagos Island, she was never married to any Oba, seems you referring to Efunroye Tinubu who died over 200 years ago... not the same people, check your history right before posting online.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by rowrowland: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Yeah!
Unifier of AGBADO PLUS CASSAVA URCHINS!
But Agbado and Cassava are our national pride grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Mccullum: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

I bet you, you don't even know Tinubu well enough. But because of religion and tribe.... You're rooting for a man you term A UNIFIER.. A man that can't unify christians and Muslims but chose to neglect christians to pursue his ambition... He sets his ambition above the plights of many Nigerians.

The same way some of your types said in 2014 against Buhari that he'll never rule Nigeria again, he's completing his second term as president of FRN. Tinubu is coasting to victory in 2023 as the president of FRN either you take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by emonis88: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Keyamo that has sold his soul to the devil , saying trash as usual , Tinubu is no unifier , he plays the divide n rule politics, he befriends those he thinks r the majority, n intimidate others, to join him or drown, he is no unifier at all. Land grabbing, Advancement of toutism, manipulation of govt resources to his own end, we know his kind of politics n I must say it is like a cartel, there is no unifier there, he wants to be the capon , in Nigeria as he is the capon in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Onyedi07(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Not only unifier na Messiah
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2022
ribbit:
are christians and muslims the only people in Nigeria?

I'm agnotics and I know some pagans who don't want to have anything to do with your imported asian religions. What should tinubu do about us?
Or we don't matter in your scheme of things?

Better question, would you have voted for him if he picks pope as his running mate? I'm sure the answer is no.

By the way, have you actually taken your time to look into shetima's profile and hear him speak? Go and do that and see he that he is actually a capable candidate instead of just following the crowd like a herd.

Don't come out from no where and think you can control one, control yourself,i have important things to do than that,so suite yourself
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by HOB777(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Why are you people so confused ? His mother is no longer in Iragbeji , its the Lagos slave trader ?

JASONjnr:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by ribbit: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Tina00writer:

Don't come out from no where and think you can control one, control yourself,i have important things to do that that,so suite yourself
my sister or may be you are just a catfish. I'm not here to control anyone. I come in peace.

I'm asking important question.
I'm not a Christian or Muslim, do I matter in the scheme of things or only you christians matter? Only you deserved to be unified?

Would you vote for tinubu if he had picked pope as running mate or agnostic like me?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by GamalNasser: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2022
sonso:

I forgot.
You have water and good roads in your poto-poto states.

What is wrong with u
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by olaolaking: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

You live behind Tinubu's house and that is why nobody knows him except you.

As espected your next chorus will be "they rig it" but who cares

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by afrika(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Keyamo that was part of the poor masses that year...
That castigated every governmemt suddenly supports are terrible government.
Blackman, self in reasoning and inundated with excuses for his actions

An 89 yrs old man to rule this country after this 96 yo bubu messed everything up and still claim unknowingly.

Please brothers n sisters, this is not the case of tribal differences and religious alignments. This is about our future.

This is not the time to say it is our turn. We have to drive these old folks and thieves out of the system. Enough of same name and dribbles.
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by bezimo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Agbado unifier..Bahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Amalekki: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
olaolaking:

You live behind Tinubu's house and that is why nobody knows him except you.

As espected your next chorus will be "they rig it" but who cares
Na Tinubu's gateman grin
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Petie33: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
MansoryMX:
Just take a look at the words of a suppose minister in Nigeria. Omorrrrr the calibers of people Goodluck hand over this country give has completely destroyed Nigeria!

This country isn’t supposed to be one big NIGERIA!

Go to Twitter and see how divided Nigerians are! So much hatred for each other! You will realize sooner or later another bloody/ethic civil war is inevitable
Oga shut up na goodluck divide Nigeria when he paid pastors 7 billion to pray, him visit almost every big church in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Proudlyomonna: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's a lie, tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria grin
He should go and sit down one place
Aso rock is not a care home for sick shaky desperate old men.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by MansoryMX(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Petie33:

Oga shut up na goodluck divide Nigeria when he paid pastors 7 billion to pray, him visit almost every big church in Nigeria

In as much as Goodluck was a weakling and a drunkard, there is no way he gave pastors 7 billion for prayers. Take it easy with the lies please and try to behave matured when quoting your fellow man and don’t act like women who are only known to throw abuse just to make a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / Olujimi, Aluko Others Move Against Fayose’s Exco, Seek Dissolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.