Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum (33666 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Indispensable85(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Kuginzi:
Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde, has said that he would not accept the chairmanship of the PDP Governors Forum because he is fighting for issues that are fundamental to the peace and unity of Nigeria.

Makinde, who stated this in Aba, Abia State while commissioning the Nwaobasi ring and the Osaa Okea – Umuakatawom roads, explained that the PDP can’t restructure Nigeria if it is not ready to restructure itself.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/why-i-cant-accept-chairmanship-of-pdp-gov-forum-makinde/

Hot hot......fire burn
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:

So to you, it’s party over persons?

Your support for Adeleke is because PDP fielded him? If PDP had fielded another person you would have agreed Adeleke is a devil, right?
I’m only telling you the facts here. They are not God and they can never be God . The voice of people is the voice of God. Without GSM in the campaigns and the election process, the indefatigable Governor elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won the july 16th governorship Election with higher margin. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii ni February 25th, 2023 presidential election. The Nigeria people say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Penguin2: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
I’m only telling you the facts here. They are not God and they can never be God . The voice of people is the voice of God. Without GSM in the campaigns and the election process, the indefatigable Governor elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won the july 16th governorship Election with higher margin. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii ni February 25th, 2023 presidential election. The Nigeria people say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

And Peter Obi?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Owologbo(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Felimax:
Ayu goes nowhere. If Wike and his inferior Fives likes they should decamp to APC, no qualms.

Wike has no political value in South South as far as the present situation is concern. Nobody can trust him in PDP again. So better for him to move to APC. He will surely be on a solo journey.

I'll like to know the part of south south you you are from that to have made the above statement.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Owologbo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
if what he said is truths here, GSM is bereaved of ideas, I hope he knows that he was in Sdp for 4 years before Pdp rescue him to win February 2019 governorship Election in Oyo State. Oju gbogbo wa ti la. Our eyes don open widely. Without GSM, indefatigable Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won july 16th governorship Election with wide margin. To hell with GSM if he’s not interested in campaigning for Atiku presidency. It’s the people that decides who they want. Not egocentric selfish bunch of clueless losers they called leaders. February 25th, 2023 is around the corner and the poll is for Atiku/Okowa ticket. On Atiku mandate we stand.

I thought you all boast of structure (governors, LGA chairmen and councilors). So it's now the people not governors/structure again?

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by highchief1: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:
I said it that Makinde won’t accept the nonsense.

They should give it to any of their follow idiotic governors from south.

Obaseki is there.

Duoye Diri is there.

Makinde no want.
obaseki chairman of govs forum?u no Dey see Obaseki face?pdp ahold hand over such an office to a mugu?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Andres28(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Makinde must learn to be obedient.
He is one of the few governors I respect.
And whether he is obedient or not Peter Obi will sweep over the brown roof state

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by PoeticMind: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....

You tribal bigots are part of the major reasons why Nigeria remains a shitty country because you would rather throw diatribes and pick useless fights rather than pursue collective action.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Hotfreeze: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Una go fight to finish cox Ayu is not going anywhere..

You igbos in PDP are worthless slaves. The fight Wike is fighting is for you fools but you are too stupid to notice.
By the time Tinubu wins, you will start crying marginalization again.

6 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by shineeye1: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/why-i-cant-accept-chairmanship-of-pdp-gov-forum-makinde/

Pointed Point:

" The PDP cannot restructure Nigeria when it is not ready to restructure itself" - words on marble!
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Hotfreeze: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....

This one is just a hungry fool. Your fellow Igbos collected money from Atiku and voted for Atiku over Anyim your own brother. Ugwuanyi an Igbo man was put in charge of zoning committee and he took away the ticket from the South East.

Let me tell you, because of the stupidity of your igbo political leaders, no Igbo man will rule this country for the next 3 decades.

12 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by derecho(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kikikiki...you wan bend pass Tinubu?
You must be mistaken Oyo pipu for the late Alaafin servants who suddenly became friends of Tinubu.

Tinubu is a goner...
famouscargo4u:

If Obi wins Oyo, make I bend. The truth is Makinde would win as governor but Tinubu wins the presidency in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by BABANGBALI: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today
yinmu
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 2loadedguy: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tboy222:
Makinde has surely taken me by surprise, he has chosen the right path which no one can fault or despise. I think it is high time the PDP realize, that this little seed of confusion if not sorted out will soon materialize.and Atiku should better know, that Wike's plans are not hidden and are as clear as snow. It's is better they solve this fracas so soon, or at the polls next year might spell doom
It's too late for pdp now. If they come second at the polls next year they should thank God. APC will win the election and LP might come second.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by YeyeGbami: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:

Unverified gist
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by YeyeGbami: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
2loadedguy:

It's too late for pdp now. If they come second at the polls next year they should thank God. APC will win the election and LP might come second.

PDP was never serious, otherwise they won’t have been voted out after all those years ruling

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Thegoodone13(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Loyalty
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by gassbee: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
He does not want to hurt his boss in rivers state
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by asanausana91: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mumu man. You no go get second term sef.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by ojuu4u(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today

Keep on having sleepless night on unrealistic ambition.

obi cannot win more than six states of south east.

Obi only creating awareness for future election, he himself know that, wen he comes out in future, who is who in the major party he would defect to by then, will see him as man of people, they can now trust him to win national election
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by muykem: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Atiku is a scatterer call himself unifier.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Intrepid01(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:

Fake and upcoming seer. My advise to you obidients is that you should lower your expectations in this upcoming election so you won’t be too disappointed in your Oga’s performance.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by salesbloo: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:

High on drugs?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Ttalk: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Many Southern leaders are beginning to wake up. Atiku stole the SE slot, that's enough reason for every sensible Southerner to dish him

6 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
famouscargo4u:

If Obi wins Oyo, make I bend. The truth is Makinde would win as governor but Tinubu wins the presidency in Oyo state.

So you're saying that Oyo is that dumb to vote that sick old man. If tribe is to be considered then fine. I don't see any reason why you indigenes should vote tinubu. He betrayed afenifere,..... I no wan shout abeg!
Naija hard. A park of cuban cigar is now N3'800. I'm smoking my last piece. Dammmnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Abdu81: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owologbo:

I'll like to know the part of south south you you are from that to have made the above statement.

He is either a notherner or paid stooge.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Acedude: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Andres28:
Makinde must learn to be obedient.
He is one of the few governors I respect.
And whether he is obedient or not Peter Obi will sweep over the brown roof state

You want them to swing to Peter Obi, yet you call them brown roof

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Str8talk21: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
N-PDP loading.......
If you know u know. grin
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Cmeo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kuginzi:

What a smart decision! May God bless Gov. Makinde excellently for this. He didn't want anyone to use him against his people.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by famouscargo4u: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

So you're saying that Oyo is that dumb to vote that sick old man. If tribe is to be considered then fine. I don't see any reason why you indigenes should vote tinubu. He betrayed afenifere,..... I no wan shout abeg!
Naija hard. A park of cuban cigar is now N3'800. I'm smoking my last piece. Dammmnnnn

Dumb or not, what I told you is the reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President / Femi Adesina Shades A Prophet Over Fake Prophecy. Who Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.