Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum (33673 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by REALretep(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kuginzi:
the PDP can’t restructure Nigeria if it is not ready to restructure itself.
This statement is damn heavy.
The PDP has made a fatal error by electing a northerner as it's presidential flag bearer.

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by barcaboi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today
� pit obi? U kidding
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
adioolayi:

You know nothing about OYO politics.... Makinde won, not because of PDP as a party...but largely due to unguarded utterances of the Late Gov. Ajimobi....It was just a revolutionary votes against Ajimobi...and the Tsunamis hit many APC aspirants .. especially State house of representatives contestants ...This explains why we have many accidental elected State house of rep members in OYO Assembly...most of them got into office , unprepared and inexperienced.

PDP was not expecting the kind of victory they got at the poll in OYO in 2019.....If not, most of those guys wouldn't have won their primaries in PDP for that election. grin grin grin

Hope you know many of those accidental reps are not coming back as they failed to win PDP primaries..the real political gladiators of PDP in OYO have suddenly woken up.

It is this second term Seyi Makinde can claim victory because of his performance....for me, his victory in 2019 was accidental.
now tell me under which party Makinde won the poll? Stop displaying your ignorance here. The same Pdp that have political structures in oyo state. As far as I’m concerned, with the Pdp structures on ground, it makes GSM to win the poll. GSM has become a godfather to the extent of imposing candidates on the people. I hope you know that oyo state election are always different in terms of the wish of the people. If the people want GSM , they will votes for him and if they don’t want, they will votes for teslim of Pdp . With the Inec BVAS machines, our votes are now counted. Infact by 10pm on the Election Day, we will have know who will win the poll. So it’s the people that decides and not a imposter.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by TrueNigerian300: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This one is just a hungry fool. Your fellow Igbos collected money from Atiku and voted for Atiku over Anyim your own brother. Ugwuanyi an Igbo man was put in charge of zoning committee and he took away the ticket from the South East.

Let me tell you, because of the stupidity of your igbo political leaders, no Igbo man will rule this country for the next 3 decades.

They cry over everything and refuse to see that they are their own number one enemy. It was Okowa(Igbo) and other Igbo leaders who betrayed Wike and other southern aspirants. Yet the foolish people cry betrayal at every instance. What a very confused bunch fools.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Stanislause94: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
seunmsg:

I have corrected the mistake in your post. Stop making such silly mistake in the future. Now go and make mistake no more.
lol
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
so the people want another fulani Muslim abi?your eyes go soon clear
Atiku is a Muslim but not a radical Muslim or Islamic fanatics like elrufai and Buhari.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Are you a Yoruba or a slave? North has ruled it's time for south to rule and we have 2 capable hands. Make a choice or don't vote at all. Don't be a saboteur.
Atiku/Okowa are the People’s choice. Stop displaying your ignorance here. The voice of people is the voice of God. Our votes will be counted, we all say no to APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
seunjungle1:
You think osun is Oyo state? You are talking jab as if you're one of us from Oyo state...do you expect General Makinde to work for Atiku before...wetin make APC Oyo state branch low down their campaign for their own candidate na wetin go make Makinde work for Tinubu.

What you don't know is Makinde remains Tinubu eyes monitoring Wike movement

stop displaying your ignorance here, I say it again and again, without Wike Atiku wins in landslide victories in oyo state in February 25th, 2023. You think we are fools niiii. Our eyes are cleared. We can never follow a clueless thief drug baron Tinubu. Besides no one will votes for Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owologbo:

I thought you all boast of structure (governors, LGA chairmen and councilors). So it's now the people not governors/structure again?
with the structures on ground, Pdp wins. Even the civil servants will cast their votes for Pdp presidential candidate Atiku. Our eyes don clear
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:

And Peter Obi?
no one will votes for Peter Obi in south west cos’ Labour Party has no structures in south west. Peter obi is just deceiving himself and his followers.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
pat077:
the same pdp that could not rescue teslim to win in 2015?
Teslim folarin is never a strong contender in the governorship election. Teslim that his people have rejected for years. The same man that collected the transformer to the communities that don’t votes for him in 2015 governorship Election. The records are there.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by pat077: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
Teslim folarin is never a strong contender in the governorship election. Teslim that his people have rejected for years. The same man that collected the transformer to the communities that don’t votes for him in 2015 governorship Election. The records are there.
but u said it's the pdp that help makinde, that is why I asked why they failed to help folarin.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by dalass(f): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....

Yeah so right undecided

And Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis etc are not tribalistic at all? angry
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Owologbo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
with the structures on ground, Pdp wins. Even the civil servants will cast their votes for Pdp presidential candidate Atiku. Our eyes don clear

I no sure say una eye don really clear because, Obi is better.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owologbo:

I no sure say una eye don really clear because, Obi is better.
obi with no structures, I’m not voting for him. My votes is for Atiku of Pdp and he wins.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by 9jahotblog: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
pat077:
but u said it's the pdp that help makinde, that is why I asked why they failed to help folarin.
teslim is never love by oyo state people not to talk of APC in oyo state. After he emerged as the APC governorship flagbearer, penkelemess and the grassroots politicians in APC left For Folarin to hijack the party more. Teslim isn’t a governorship material.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by lailo: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....
But igbos are pan Nigeria? Clap for yourself grin
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by tete7000(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
He should take the chairmanship position and use it as platformto restructure his party.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by omurphy23456: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Note and Note this well!!!!
without those 5 Govs on Atikus side it would be finished for him.

Felimax:
Ayu goes nowhere. If Wike and his inferior Fives likes they should decamp to APC, no qualms.

Wike has no political value in South South as far as the present situation is concern. Nobody can trust him in PDP again. So better for him to move to APC. He will surely be on a solo journey.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by lereinter(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Shikamaru1:
you're the idiot, because he chose not to work for Atiku? Those governors are the biggest idiot, especially duoye diri, Atiku worked against Jonathan in 2015, he should be leading the charge but as old as he is, he's busy kowtowing to Atiku's demand..an Atiku's lose is a makindes gain, let Atiku lose so that makinde will have a shot at the presidency in 2027..

You are a idiot too
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Danny50: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubut moles are really working tiredlesly
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Felimax(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owologbo:

I'll like to know the part of south south you you are from that to have made the above statement.

The only way you will be able to know is for your rascal of a governor to go to Edo or Delta even Bayelsa to campaign against Atiku/Okowa. If he is a true Rivers man tell him to move to those places to dance. Una go find am.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Felimax(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
omurphy23456:
Note and Note this well!!!!
without those 5 Govs on Atikus side it would be finished for him.

Fat lie! Lie from the pit of hell!
25% votes from 24 states, o tan!
Atiku is a goal!

PANDEF knows it and they are already issuing threat, regardless, your next president is Atiku.

Here in my state it is PDP or Nothing.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by jonnieoneng: 2:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Isokiscool:

From your comments, it is clear you are an Igbo Man. And Igbos are the most Tribalistic Race in Nigeria.

So, you see nothing wrong in how Wike was usurped in the PDP Primaries?

You also see nothing wrong in the PDP National Chairman coming from the same divide with the PDP Presidential Candidate?

Examine yourself bro to see if you are still thinking?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by jonnieoneng: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Felimax:

Fat lie! Lie from the pit of hell!
25% votes from 24 states, o tan!
Atiku is a goal!

PANDEF knows it and they are already issuing threat, regardless, your next president is Atiku.

Here in my state it is PDP or Nothing.

It is obvious from this your comments that you are not a deeply rooted Politician. Those State Governors has the Funds and political bravado to sway the votes in their respective domains.

If they aren't supporting Atiku, it means he ain't getting no votes in their respective States. And if 5 votes in that region have said they are not voting for Atiku, is he not gradually losing the Presidential elections?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Ratello: 2:59am On Sep 11, 2022
jonnieoneng:

It is obvious from this your comments that you are not a deeply rooted Politician. Those State Governors has the Funds and political bravado to sway the votes in their respective domains.

If they aren't supporting Atiku, it means he ain't getting no votes in their respective States. And if 5 votes in that region have said they are not voting for Atiku, is he not gradually losing the Presidential elections?

You are the big clown here, so if these governors are that powerful why did Oletola, Tinubu's nephew couldn't secure his desperate second term ambition in Osun despite being a sitting governor with intimidating war chest. Underrate the BVAS voting machines and the new Electoral Act law at your own peril. Makinde may not return as Governor if care is not taken. Remember, presidential election comes first and Atiku only needs to secure 25% in 24 States of the federation to emerge the clear winner. Remind me of how many states in the North again and also tell us the type of bloc votes that come from Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Gombe, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Abia, Cross Rivers then tell me the strengths of PDP in those States.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Felimax(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2022
jonnieoneng:

Gradually loosing how? Oga please, explain. 36 - 5 = ?. Do you guys really think at all.
Since after the primaries have you seen Wike in any South South PDP function? Even when they went to Osun was Wike there? Is that not enough reason to tell you Wike is in serious mess?

Listen, even Tinubu is not sure and cannot boast of 10 states as it stands. You don't get it do you?
Take it to the bank from me that the South South governors will give Wike a run for his money. In this region we fight dirty and to the end over what we believe, even Wike knows that. As it stands, Wike cannot move the PDP structure in Rivers State to any other party.

Just keep your fingers crossed. You guys will not believe what is ahead.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by TimmyA: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
One thing I know is that APC is synonymous to evil, Oyo state people stopped the sequence in their state, so likewise Osun state. Nigeria also is about to stop the APC because all what they can give is evil
Amalekki:

Stop spewing rubbish. People in Oyo State gave Goodluck Jonathan almost twice Buhari's vote in 2011. Where was the religious sentiment there? What of Obasanjo's figure in 2003? Being tired of APC doesn't automatically translate into a vote for Obi. Obi was Atiku's VP candidate in 2019 and unlike most of you for reasons best known to you, some simply won't ignore that. In many's book, PDP is as evil as APC and their poor governance is the clear foundation of all that we suffer today. The repercussions of poor decisions, poor planning, looting, and poor governance is not an immediate thing.

While not ignoring it as a factor in voting decision for some, concluding that Obi would win more than 30-40% in Oyo State if not for religious sentiment is intellectual laziness. Randomly picking a low hanging fruit to justify your position without any regards to real analysis is a dubious way of pushing your point. Obi is not the first Christian to contest election in Nigeria, and Tinubu is not an unknown quantity, and not many will simply ignore his achievements just because they don't like him. Give people more credit especially those who traditionally don't do herd voting in one direction.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Norwichsailor(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Owologbo:

I'll like to know the part of south south you you are from that to have made the above statement.
I was about asking him
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Norwichsailor(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:
Makinde must learn to be obedient.
He is one of the few governors I respect.
And whether he is obedient or not Peter Obi will sweep over the brown roof state
You want their support yet you end the comment w brown roof. Some of you are irritating and you don't know it. It's like canvassing for northern support and end it with almajiri or a calabar man's support and end your paragraph with house help. Very very naive of you and its only hurting your candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. / Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.