Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum (33667 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Norwichsailor(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Deemas:
Makinde and the so called Wike did not support Adeleke and he won. Who says Atiku can not win this election? Interesting times ahead.
Comparing state elections to national elections? Some people are political kids. Especially with a yoruba man on the ballot? I'm from Akwa-ibom but honestly those urging atiku on are digging his downfall because alot of South southeners are listening to what wike is saying. So tell me if the PDP can't maintain its traditional zone the SS how will they win elections because I promise u tinubu will spring surprises in the North.
As wike said, it seems they don't want to win elections and we will help them.
Outside okowas senatorial District I doubt he can fight ibori or omo agege in their zones, rivers state loool he should forget about it, Akwa-ibom here udom is behaving like its not his business, cross river pdp structure is fully in wike loyalist control, same as edo which normally doesn't even give block votes, pdp wins there by slightly high margin. Atiku will loose to tinubu before 2pm on election day mark my words
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Owologbo(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Felimax:

The only way you will be able to know is for your rascal of a governor to go to Edo or Delta even Bayelsa to campaign against Atiku/Okowa. If he is a true Rivers man tell him to move to those places to dance. Una go find am.

I asked you a question; which state in SS are you from?
I don't know the governor you are talking about.
I'm a Deltan and Okawa is in Delta State.
Also, Obi movement is very much on ground in Delta State.
so, may I know your state?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Owologbo(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2022
9jahotblog:
obi with no structures, I’m not voting for him. My votes is for Atiku of Pdp and he wins.

Your opinion.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Felimax(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Owologbo:

I asked you a question; which state in SS are you from?
I don't know the governor you are talking about.
I'm a Deltan and Okawa is in Delta State.
Also, Obi movement is very much on ground in Delta State.
so, may I know your state?

See your life! Who is talking about Obi here?
How you think Obi will win Delta still beats my imagination. In South South Obi is going home with 15% votes. Do you think we are joking here?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Owologbo(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Felimax:

See your life! Who is talking about Obi here?
How you think Obi will win Delta still beats my imagination. In South South Obi is going home with 15% votes. Do you think we are joking here?

If you cannot tell me your state with full confidence; don't mention me again.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Amalekki: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
TimmyA:
One thing I know is that APC is synonymous to evil, Oyo state people stopped the sequence in their state, so likewise Osun state. Nigeria also is about to stop the APC because all what they can give is evil
You are not saying anything that has substance and worthy of a real debate.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by kennyz247(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
atinga1:

If he can't get the required percentage to win, those millions of votes are useless.
You should ask Buhari how far.
and you think Obi will get the required percentage from North abi
u need to still wake up from ur dreams
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by atinga1: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
kennyz247:

and you think Obi will get the required percentage from North abi
u need to still wake up from ur dreams
He can and he will. It's the reality.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by kennyz247(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
atinga1:
sorry
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Deemas(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Comparing state elections to national elections? Some people are political kids. Especially with a yoruba man on the ballot? I'm from Akwa-ibom but honestly those urging atiku on are digging his downfall because alot of South southeners are listening to what wike is saying. So tell me if the PDP can't maintain its traditional zone the SS how will they win elections because I promise u tinubu will spring surprises in the North.
As wike said, it seems they don't want to win elections and we will help them.
Outside okowas senatorial District I doubt he can fight ibori or omo agege in their zones, rivers state loool he should forget about it, Akwa-ibom here udom is behaving like its not his business, cross river pdp structure is fully in wike loyalist control, same as edo which normally doesn't even give block votes, pdp wins there by slightly high margin. Atiku will loose to tinubu before 2pm on election day mark my words

Weldone political giant with your kindergarten analysis.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Norwichsailor(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Deemas:

Weldone political giant with your kindergarten analysis.
If you have any reasonable and logical argument put it forward rather than trying to Sound wise when you're actually empty
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Deemas(m): 2:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Norwichsailor:

If you have any reasonable and logical argument put it forward rather than trying to Sound wise when you're actually empty

Wow... to you who is trying to sound full and robust, I will remind your acute medula oblongata as from 28/09/2022 when we start separating the boys from the men. I can't come and start wasting my political prowess on you.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Norwichsailor(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Deemas:

Wow... to you who is trying to sound full and robust, I will remind your acute medula oblongata as from 28/09/2022 when we start separating the boys from the men. I can't come and start wasting my political prowess on you.
Feb 23 2023 is the real deal.
Till then we shall see
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by kennyz247(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2022
atinga1:

can you honestly mention 24 states in Nigeria which u think Obi can get 25%votes from?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by atinga1: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
kennyz247:

can you honestly mention 24 states in Nigeria which u think Obi can get 25%votes from?
SW, SE, NC, SS and some states in the NW. I'm sure it's more than 24 by now.
Your Tinubu might struggle in his "own Lagos"(even though he's from iragbiji), if he's not careful.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by kennyz247(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
atinga1:

SW, SE, NC, SS and some states in the NW. I'm sure it's more than 24 by now.
Your Tinubu might struggle in his "own Lagos"(even though he's from iragbiji), if he's not careful.
my brother name the states and stop generalizing it base on regional.. beside tinubu is already a failure ,he can't even get 25%fron more than 6 state in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.