Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? (1715 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by imagrg(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why are ladies easily swayed by men?

I remember a friend once had a bet with me that if I went behind his back to woo his girlfriend for sex and I succeeded, he would give me a 100k.

I actually went behind him to ask the girl to go out with me and she did. It was a prearranged place. The boyfriend was hiding in the toilet of the chalet. I promised to give the lady 50k if she had sex with me and she obliged.

She pulled off her clothes in the room and I did same. As I entered her, the boyfriend emerged from the toilet. Come and see fright!

Anyway, I pulled out of her and I later had 100k to my credit while the girl had shame and was dumped by her boyfriend.
She couldn't even ask me for her 50k!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Do you know that we men are more "Slut-ful" than women?.... That's by the way though

And from your narrative it's save to say that you and your friend are serial blackmailers and even rapists, if the chance are high. A disgusting cohorts. I'm sure the guy has a secret tape on the girl.

Your friend got the type of woman he deserved because "Likes value attract each other". Imagine commissioning your friend against the woman you claim to love or like in the name of 'testing'.

An unstable man deserves such cheap woman because the 2 of them are "bundle of cheapness".

Spit on your cheap face too. Well, that is if their is an iota of truth in this your super story.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Corridon: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stolen meat is sweeter.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Duchessree(f): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
A lady who is in a committed and exclusive relationship will not be swayed by other men. tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Carcholce: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Duchessree:
A lady who is in a committed and exclusive relationship will not be swayed by other men. tongue tongue tongue

In other words, She was never in the relationship. grin

Can there ever be an end to wahala or we should always accept wahala as a way of life?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Boogyman557: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Stallionhorse: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Because other men know how to do things the man can't do.. Try to be other men okay.. This life is for the other men.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by MatrixReloaded: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Duchessree:
Shatap!!!
Women will do any goddammit to sway by another guy just to hurt or belittle their partner.
Committed ko exclusive ni.
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Duchessree(f): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Carcholce:

In other words, She was never in the relationship. grin

Can there ever be an end to wahala or we should always accept wahala as a way of life?

She was actually in a relationship, but she wasn't committed and exclusive.
There's every possibility that her partner wasn't committed and exclusive too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by robinso01(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
What you and ur friend did ain't right,though the girl too is cheap.
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
I know say money no be problem, but again na agbo I wan sell
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by AdamuKD: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Because they don't have sense
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Fahvvy: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
1. They think that the grass is greener on the other side...

2. They feel they deserve better...

3. They feel that their current man isn't doing enough....

4. Money and material stuff...

5. They just want to explore or have the thrill of playing different guys....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
You are not different from that lady and how you see yourself in the position to judge her or any other lady of her kind baffles me.

Why do men have little or no respect for their fellow men 's relationship?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Because other men know how to do things the man can't do.. Try to be other men okay.. This life is for the other men.

Lol.. Remember you can never please a whorish lady. Listen to Olamide wonmado.
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Looks like one of those made up stories.
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Karlifate: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:

"Other men" cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by LikeAking: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
imagrg:

I remember a friend once had a bet with me that if I went behind his back to woo his girlfriend for sex and I succeeded, he would give me a 100k.

I actually went behind him to ask the girl to go out with me and she did. It was a prearranged place. The boyfriend was hiding in the toilet of the chalet. I promised to give the lady 50k if she had sex with me and she obliged.

She pulled off her clothes in the room and I did same. As I entered her, the boyfriend emerged from the toilet. Come and see fright!

Anyway, I pulled out of her and I later had 100k to my credit while the girl had shame and was dumped by her boyfriend.

Make una leave woman mata..
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Seeker3: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Reading comments

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Sukkyy2010: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Do you know that we men are more "Slut-ful" than women?.... That's by the way though

And from your narrative it's save to say that you and your friend are serial blackmailers and even rapists, if the chance are high. A disgusting cohorts. I'm sure the guy has a secret tape on the girl.

Your friend got the type of woman he deserved because "Likes value attract each other". Imagine commissioning your friend against the woman you claim to love or like in the name of 'testing'.

An unstable man deserves such cheap woman because the 2 of them are "bundle of cheapness".

Spit on your cheap face too. Well, that is if their is an iota of truth in this your super story.
All your proved points I support I never detest any but why did you sideline the infidelity of the woman that cheat and break trust all because of money 50k.
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by jeromestarks: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Before you marry your woman, make sure you test her the way Op and his friend did. If she passed, marry her. If she failed...well the choice is yours.
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by Fiscus105(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
imagrg:

Oga, as it's now, 99% of girls have more than one guy that sliding, they may be dating just one guy o but not one guy entering.

Gone were the days that girls sticked to *virtue of not sleeping around.

Today na money for hand ,back for ground shap-shap.
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
A lady who is in a committed and exclusive friendship will not be swayed by other men
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by YoungLionken(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fahvvy:
1. They think that the grass is greener on the other side...

2. They feel they deserve better...

3. They feel that their current man isn't doing enough....

4. Money and material stuff...

5. They just want to explore or have the thrill of playing different guys....

No truer words..

jeromestarks:
Before you marry your woman, make sure you test her the way Op and his friend did. If she passed, marry her. If she failed...well the choice is yours.

Only an idiot would ignore this, in this generation where getting sex is cheaper/easier than getting married...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by psucc(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wait mek Aunty Eve come back for evening, I go call am mek she come answer the kwetion
Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by vvvbobby205(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
imagrg:

Dunno if your story is true or not. But if it is, then u owe that babe 50k. Don't joke with vows associated with sex. Na money wey I get I borrow you o

Back to ur question, it's not just about ladies, it's same with guys too. It's a human thing, you don't value what you have until you lose it,.

And what is far away seem more valuable than what is within, that's what overfamiliarity does. Find the babe give her d 50k u owe her expect ur story is fiction.

Ire o wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? by yusufmurry: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
What you and ur friend did ain't right,though the girl too is cheap.

Oga nothing like cheap, every girl will fall for that money at stake
Don't go and bet money for any girl.

(1) (Reply)

35yrs Old Man Needs A Real Wifey! / This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.