Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy (1716 Views)

If She Doesn't Submit Don't Commit,throw D Jezebel To The Streets / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2023
The real juju is in white people's land

Not in Africa

Africa does not even have juju sef

Sucks, they make it look like Africa is the headquarters of it. .. .
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Jeon(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Ilamina:
Not in Africa
Africa does have juju.. The only thing is Africa use it for destructions.

4 Likes

Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeon:

Africa does have juju.. The only thing is Africa use it for destructions.
you are gay undecided
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Jeon(f): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Ilamina:
you are gay undecided

grin

ARE YOU HOMOPHOBIC?
I can be balance /unbalance just like a scale. wink

4 Likes

Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeon:

grin

ARE YOU HOMOPHOBIC?
I can be balance /unbalance just like a scale. wink

Are you Nigerian

I am half homophobic

Still trying to accept them more,
I have been watching many gay movies
I am about to watch broke back mountain soon

1 Like

Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Sixfeetbelle: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Ilamina:

Are you Nigerian

I am half homophobic

Still trying to accept them more,
I have been watching many gay movies
I am about broke back mountain soon

Found this weirdly humorous. I need to understand this.

You're half homophobic? How? How do you do half? Does this mean you hate half of them but love the other half? Which half do you love?
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're half homophobic? How? How do you do half? Does this mean you hate half of them but love the other half? Which half do you love?

After watching Dallas buyers club
I find them cool and fascinating. .I began to enjoy some arts of being gay. . before I used too hate everything about them
I

But I still hate seeing two guys kissing and kinda uncomfortable around them. .but won't mind admiring them from far after watching that movie

And i found his butt thread on nairaland disturbing, but I realized he likes Tom Holland. . beginning to understand the tom Holland hype. .I am now More motivated to watch Tom Holland's Spider-Man movie
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Sixfeetbelle: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ilamina:

After watching Dallas buyers club
I find them cool and fascinating. .I began to enjoy some arts of being gay. . before I used too hate everything about them
I

But I still hate seeing two guys kissing and kinda uncomfortable about it them. .but won't mind admiring them from far after watching that movie

And i found his butt thread on nairaland disturbing, but I realized he likes Tom Holland. . beginning to understand the tom Holland hype. .I am now More motivated to watch Tom Holland's Spider-Man movie

That means you're still homophobic though. Nothing like half. If anything about them still irritates you and makes you squeeze your face in disgust, you're still homophobic.

But this shows you're on the road to accepting them, so that's a good thing. It might take years before you're fully in support of them though.
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ilamina:

Are you Nigerian
Yes.
I am half homophobic
Still trying to accept them more, I have been watching many gay movies I am about broke back mountain soon
I was homophobic back then.

3 Likes

Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jeon:

Yes.

I was homophobic back then.
are you yoruba

1 Like

Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

That means you're still homophobic though. Nothing like half. If anything about them still irritates you and makes you squeeze your face in disgust, you're still homophobic.

But this shows you're on the road to accepting them, so that's a good thing. It might take years before you're fully in support of them though.
thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Jeon(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ilamina:
are you yoruba
No.

3 Likes

Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by kennisman(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
We have reported you, don't worry you will see Africa juju tonight.
Ilamina:

Not in Africa

Sucks, they make it look like Africa is the headquarters of it. .. .
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
kennisman:
We have reported you, don't worry you will see Africa juju tonight.
undecidedreport me too who
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
sad
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

She's sitting on the fence.
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Ilamina(f): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Nia69:
She's sitting on the fence.
undecided
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by meobizy(f): 1:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Ilamina:
undecided
Onila, post your picture.
Re: This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy by Fmghewzy2: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Ilamina:
you are gay undecided

Ask her the remaining part of the questions grin.

Why are you gay? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fifty Shades Of Grey / Should I Break Up With Her Or Not / This Is What I Notice About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.