Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice (41690 Views)

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by BigBashiru: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
jaxxy:

Blacks feel that way because of other incidents that have happened and shouldn't have ended the way it did with blacks. This case might not be a clear example bt there have been many other cases.

Exactly !
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Naz34(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
ceeceeco:
Tinubu contesting for presidency simply means Nigeria is going backwards, not forward. Make una pity 4 diz kontri kwanu. Haba!
u dey Ment! The tread is talking about the met police shooting you fool.
Stick to the topic slowpoke
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Confirmedzombie: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ipob and ohaneze will wail in everything.

See how ipob carry this matter for head like Gala.

Bloody terrorists
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Godspowerpro: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Now we understand why Dave had to sing "I grew up in 'Streatham'". God rest your soul Mr. Kaba in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Litmus: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
kunleiky:

I honestly think you need to reduce the way you asslick the white.
You remind me of the book, The Blinkard.
They shot your fellow Black, his family is mourning and asking for justice, you're saying they are crying victims. They should be praising the killer?

Why do you believe the dude you're quoting is black?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by saheed2325(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
so, the next thing is to shoot shocked?
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how they made the whole thing about black..the usual victim card..why do blacks always think everyone hates or is after their life..? undecided

Look at his offence and why he got shot(which is very wrong of not self defence)..are we also gonna skip the fact that his vehicle was linked to firearm? vehicle not registered..why the f**k was he running from the cops?you had no weapon and you took them on a pursuit?..of course he had none on him..
So we have to wait till they conclude their investigation before we jump into emotional conclusion.. undecided
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by gassbee: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why would u allow a Met Cop give u a hot chase, where do u even think u can run to wit ur car in d whole london, dis blacks just keeps risking n wasting their lives
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by EmmaxKeys: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
This FERNANDEZISBACK guy is just soo f**lish. I have been reading your comment since the time you created this moniker, always irrational statements and points. Can anything good come out of you?

And everytime, you think you are wise.

See the thrash you commented again. When will you have sense, bro?

Always on all threads, dragging for fp, for your opinion to be heard.

Take a chill pill, guyyy.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Helpout12345: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kingpele:
RIP young blood..I think this forum need total cleansing, alot of ignoramus are just everywhere..do u people who are criticising the victim family understand the rule of engagement between armed officers and criminals? it is only when it's established that the victim has a firearm and refuse to throw it away with intention of using it against the officers he could be shot to preserve the lives of police officers..remember before he could even be shot ,he most be warned seriously to let go of his firearm..but in this case he posed no threat to officers and he was shot dead,there's no way this could have happened to a white man..so u guys defending this nonsense is a slave of the western world .continue to worship them until it becomes your turn to be shot and no one will call for justice on your behalf...

I agree with you that police should only shoot when they establish they are in danger. But that does not mean we all should not tell ourselves the truth also.
Rules of engagement you are talking about goes both ways, between the people and the police.

Black men and women in western world also should stop running away from police or resisting arrest or fighting police officers on the streets.

They should also stop committing crimes.

Most of these unnecessary death can be avoided if both parties observe rules of engagement. It's not only the police that must observe rules of engagement.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Helpout12345: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Since 2020 and case of George Floyd, which was a clear murder, all other police killing of black people in the US involving the police where a camera was available has proven that those black people were running because they obviously committed a crime, or they were resisting arrest or struggling with a police officer with a weapon or outrightly just fighting the police officer.

This is why none of those officers have been convicted of any wrong doing.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Helpout12345: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
For those saying if he was a white person, police might not shoot him. This below is a white man shot at his father funeral.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/family-answers-pallbearer-killed-officers-89572231
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how they made the whole thing about black..the usual victim card..why do blacks always think everyone hates or is after their life..? undecided

Look at his offence and why he got shot(which is very wrong of not self defence)..are we also gonna skip the fact that his vehicle was linked to firearm? vehicle not registered..why the f**k was he running from the cops?you had no weapon and you took them on a pursuit?..of course he had none on him..
So we have to wait till they conclude their investigation before we jump into emotional conclusion.. undecided

Being black doesn't equal 'victim' neither does being white equal 'racist'
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by BigBashiru: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kingpele:
RIP young blood..I think this forum need total cleansing, alot of ignoramus are just everywhere..do u people who are criticising the victim family understand the rule of engagement between armed officers and criminals? it is only when it's established that the victim has a firearm and refuse to throw it away with intention of using it against the officers he could be shot to preserve the lives of police officers..remember before he could even be shot ,he most be warned seriously to let go of his firearm..but in this case he posed no threat to officers and he was shot dead,there's no way this could have happened to a white man..so u guys defending this nonsense is a slave of the western world .continue to worship them until it becomes your turn to be shot and no one will call for justice on your behalf...

The colonial education system the British installed in the 1800s as well as BBCs psychological warfare on African minds caused this....
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by kunleiky(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Litmus:

Why do you believe the dude you're quoting is black?
True
Very possible the dude is not black. And if he/she's not, he/she needs to stop gaslighting Blacks on a Black-dominated forum.
That's characteristic of a racist

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Administration1: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You're kidding right?
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by wiseone28: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
How many niggaz fell victim to the street..
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by NastiLord: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bros, have u ever lived in the UK, Europe or the US? If you haven't then hushhhh and go back to your shell. You don't know what's happening to blacks in those climes
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by faceland: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
He was running from police. His car is deadly weapon
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Hotbreadandbean: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's part of their emotional bullshit nonsense.. so sick.. blacks feel they are being hunted or something...I don't get it but it's sick.. undecided
Wey berry ur twin sister? I neva see her since
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by faceland: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
NastiLord:
Bros, have u ever lived in the UK, Europe or the US? If you haven't then hushhhh and go back to your shell. You don't know what's happening to blacks in those climes

If a foooqing ANYONE is running (with what looks like an SUV) in my town. I would shoot if am a police before he started hitting pedestrians
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Dollywood(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Kingpele:

Out of all languages in this world, you decided to speak nothing but pure facts
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by jclassiq(m): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The vehicle was registered but not in his name.
You make good points. But historically, western police use more force and show more hostility when they deal with a person of colour -- hence the "victim card" like you said.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by jclassiq(m): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Kingpele:
I won't be quick to say they "worship the western world." I think it's a blend of ignorance in one part, and a very strong need to have a "woke" opinion in the other part. Someone is claiming they are playing the victim card, but if the investigation were to be fair and thorough, racism would have played a role in the attack; it's something you can't just wish away.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by DanieleLorenzo: 2:01am On Sep 11, 2022
faceland:

If a foooqing ANYONE is running (with what looks like an SUV) in my town. I would shoot if am a police before he started hitting pedestrians
The police don't need people like you. wink
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 11, 2022
MufasaLion:
Why was he being chased by the Met cops?

And why do Black people always pull up the racial card?

why do u like jumping on trends?

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

yh true but it doesn't answer the question, why kill an unharmed black man? Even if u re to shoot, it shouldn't be lethal! we av stun guns, and tear gas and non lethal means
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by viccipedia: 4:54am On Sep 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

You guys have abused the card and when it's necessary for it to be used, they won't take it serious because of people like you, that always find excuse for bad behaviors.

Bye!
I hardly comment on here, but I’m forced to tell you to shut d hell up if you have nothing reasonable to say. Stop disgracing your race. No matter how woke you try to sound, they will never see you as one of them. Retrace your steps and embrace your identity.

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by viccipedia: 4:59am On Sep 11, 2022
jclassiq:

I won't be quick to say they "worship the western world." I think it's a blend of ignorance in one part, and a very strong need to have a "woke" opinion in the other part. Someone is claiming they are playing the victim card, but if the investigation were to be fair and thorough, racism would have played a role in the attack; it's something you can't just wish away.
its too simple a matter for people to be feeling woke about… it’s criminal to kill an unarmed “criminal” before judgement. That’s a universal law. Whether black or white… so let the family mourn their loss in peace and try to make something out of his death. No one prays for misfortune, but no one really understands these things till you find yourself in a similar situation. Blacks who live abroad especially in the west actually rehearse how to respond to police confrontations even as kids to avoid these things. Things would be so much better if blacks had a mind of their own… Africa will definitely develop faster that way.

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Moneyyman: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2022
To all of you saying they're pulling the racial card, may you never experience this.

I'm positive that if it was a white man, the police officers would have used a stun gun.

He died from a single shot, a possible indication that he put up no resistance after the chase ended. They could have stunned him from a distance and carefully approached to make the arrest.

It's a pity that dead men tell no tales.

I wish the family peace and closure.

Finally, a day will come when we Africans don't have to go to the West for a better life. We'll develop Africa so much that whites will want to come in droves!

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by sleek82(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

That guy doesn't support Buhari or Atiku or Tinubu. And if he does, please show evidence. He's simply being pragmatic here, this man was in a police chase and was also in possession of a car linked to a firearms incident. Did you skip that part entirely?
is that enough reason to shoot him? Are the police not trained? Did you miss the part they said he was UNHARMED?
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Abuventure: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=nlfpmod post=116542441]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiZzpfJweaI

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-62854660

https://twitter.com/GregMcTweets/status/1568579421346439168?s=20&t=JXAhEHqaiTrTu296RXFf8g[/quote you no well . Do you Know how many blacks in penitentiary without offence. I have watched too many chase where the police didn't fire any bullet.

I don't defend the guy but you need to shot up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.