Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice (41684 Views)

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by tishbite42: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na this one head them wan take bury Eliza
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Arry110:
Don’t speak on issues you don’t experience please, living most of you life in a 99% Black Country like Nigeria I doubt you’d easily realize if someone is subtly racist to you , before you argue find out how many white men have been shot there in similar scenerios

Typical ignorant African!

I'm not interested in the statistics of the Black or other races that have been shot! Focus on the issue on ground without beeen emotional.

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by GreyLaw(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Prioritized? So it wouldn't be until you guys pull up your racial bullshit?

Don't forget that Met cops will investigate the case with a holistic approach. U.K. is not Nigeria!

Go and sit down! UK is not Nigeria means what exactly?! Is racism not alive? Is racial profiling not alive? UK is not Nigeria bla bla bla. Someone who reads your nonsensical post would think those guys are infallible gods.

Even in the US police were caught in camera molesting a coloured soldier in uniform. And after he behaved properly they tried to bribe him not to file charges.

If the family of the slain believes there was racial profiling please let them ask for justice and not sit in your bedroom and say things you are not privy to.

5 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by JBoss25(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mr Kaba was a known gang member he was apart of the 67 gang in Brixton hill. He was unarmed, so they killed for no apparent reason cry

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Arry110(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

I'm not interested in the statistics of the Black or other races that have been shot! Focus on the issue on ground without beeen emotional.

I hope you heal soon, for your own good
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by abbey621(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Honestly to be a cop is not easy abroad, dealing with knucklehead citizens who can do and undo, it's no wonder many cops are shoot first apologize later mode. People wonder why more blacks are killed in situations like this, IT IS SIMPLE: Blacks are more likely to fire at cops, more likely to ride in a car with firearm, more likely to resist arrest and more likely to take the cops on a speed chase. Europe is even better, in the USA niggas and cops are like Tom & Jerry, somebody got to die no middle ground.

Friendly advice for all my black brothers and sisters, when a cop stops you, RAISE YOUR HANDS UP AND OBEY, drop the useless pride, if you're innocent 99% of the time, you'll be able to prove your innocence, LIFE NO GET COPY.....BE WISE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by MufasaLion: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

Go and sit down! UK is not Nigeria means what exactly?! Is racism not alive? Is racial profiling not alive? UK is not Nigeria bla bla bla. Someone who reads your nonsensical post would think those guys are infallible gods.

Even in the US police were caught in camera molesting a coloured soldier in uniform. And after he behaved properly they tried to bribe him not to file charges.

If the family of the slain believes there was racial profiling please let them ask for justice and not sit in your bedroom and say things you are not privy to.

Keep up with this mentality! Ignorant little boy.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by JBoss25(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:
Why was he being chased by the Met cops?

And why do Black people always pull up the racial card?

There's a high chance it was a racial killing
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by SenecaTheYonger: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how they made the whole thing about black..the usual victim card..why do blacks always think everyone hates or is after their life..? undecided

Look at his offence and why he got shot(which is very wrong of not self defence)..are we also gonna skip the fact that his vehicle was linked to firearm? vehicle not registered..why the f**k was he running from the cops?you had no weapon and you took them on a pursuit?..of course he had none on him..
So we have to wait till they conclude their investigation before we jump into emotional conclusion.. undecided
This is insensitive

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by GreyLaw(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Typical close-minded African who lauds his masters as gods! You hate mathematics. You hate statistics. You hate facts.

Thats not how the world works. If you were in charge of the regulatory body you wouldn't allow an investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by MufasaLion: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Arry110:
I hope you heal soon, for your own good

Heal? I'm not the one that needs to be healed from mental shackles.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by GreyLaw(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Keep up with this mentality! Ignorant little boy.

Your education has gone to waste. If you would listen to advice, try to resurrect what is left of your mind and use it! Stop worshipping your fellow humans.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by GreyLaw(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Heal? I'm not the one that needs to be healed from mental shackles.

You wouldn't know. Lunatics don't know they are lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

Typical close-minded African who lauds his masters as gods! You hate mathematics. You hate statistics. You hate facts.

Thats not how the world works. If you were in charge of the regulatory body you wouldn't allow an investigation.

Boy, you're wrong! Seems you don't understand what "holistic approach" means.

Bye!
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by MufasaLion: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

You wouldn't know. Lunatics don't know they are lunatic.

Cry me a river, boy!
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by brandsoncharlie: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how they made the whole thing about black..the usual victim card..why do blacks always think everyone hates or is after their life..? undecided

Look at his offence and why he got shot(which is very wrong of not self defence)..are we also gonna skip the fact that his vehicle was linked to firearm? vehicle not registered..why the f**k was he running from the cops?you had no weapon and you took them on a pursuit?..of course he had none on him..
So we have to wait till they conclude their investigation before we jump into emotional conclusion.. undecided
Why didn't they shoot that white man running on top of people's roof to another?
He was even allowed to enter his house the second time to put on his clothes and go outside to meet the cops before he was arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

Your education has gone to waste. If you would listen to advice, try to resurrect what is left of your mind and use it! Stop worshipping your fellow humans.

When things don't go your ways, y'all bring up racial card. You'll end up the way that boy ended up with your stupid mentality!

My last response to you. Make sure you frame it. You won't get any, anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by brandsoncharlie: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Howdy?

It's crazy! I mean, they are quick to play the victim always. I really need to know what transpired. The family shouldn't think everyone is unnecessarily emotional with things.
Have you lived in the USA before. You're just in your local village trying to prove a point.
Was it not on Naira land a white man running on people's roof without any gun shot on him.
The way some of you reason eehn.

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by PoliteActivist: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

You guys have abused the card and when it's necessary for it to be used, they won't take it serious because of people like you, that always find excuse for bad behaviors.

Bye!

This is that time it is necessary for the card to be used. When you kill an unarmed person who posed no threat to you - the card ought come out before anything else

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by tnerro1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why did he run from the police, that’s a good enough reason for them to shoot at you. Poor guy embarassed
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Evilblackman(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Okay

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Elidrisy20: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
At times naija is more safer than America

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by kunleiky(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I honestly think you need to reduce the way you asslick the white.
You remind me of the book, The Blinkard.
They shot your fellow Black, his family is mourning and asking for justice, you're saying they are crying victims. They should be praising the killer?

3 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by nedekid: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's part of their emotional bullshit nonsense.. so sick.. blacks feel they are being hunted or something...I don't get it but it's sick.. undecided
Bros, let me bore you with small jist, in my recent travel, one night, madam and I decided to take Chinese takeaway. As we sat there waiting for our order. A white guy came in and made his order. Next thing I notice a black young man waiting at the door, saying something. That white guy told him to Bleep off! Get lost you idiot! Haba, the thing turn me for belle, because I felt the black guy could be Nigerian. Na so I tell my wife if she get change, she say she no get and make I no give the boy moni. I checked my wallet and gave him 10 pounds. He took the money, said thanks and bailed.
That white guy looked at me and said that black guy was a junkie and will use the money to buy drugs. That if it was food, he would have bought for the boy. Say them don stab am twice, as in that boy and his junkies paddies! I weak. I come de fear as we de trek go house.
Second time around Stratford Westfield, I chill make I smoke na so black man come meet me make I give am cigar, I gave him 2 sticks. Next 2 days I went there, I go corner smoke again na so him come meet me again, I tell am say I no get, this man start to halla de follow me ohh!! Him say I de lie say him see the packet for my hand! Him say I be wicked man. Nna embarrassment wan wound me.
Bottomline of my gist, you have people born or living in such countries with huge opportunities, and what do they do? Act funny, do crime, beg, don't want to work, do drugs, don't go to school.
Can't they bondle such citizens to eg Rhwanda and replace them with serious Nigerians willing to thrive and contribute to society?

4 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by kunleiky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lannister360:

I've noticed you on nairaland this man, why are you always supporting evil?

You support Buhari, You support Tinubu/Atiku, now you are supporting the killing of an unarmed black man. Thank God most humans don't think like you otherwise the level of suffering in the world today will be ×10.
I wonder where people like you come from
Maybe he takes pleasure in playing the devil's advocate.
E just tire me for am

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by BigBashiru: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's part of their emotional bullshit nonsense.. so sick.. blacks feel they are being hunted or something...I don't get it but it's sick.. undecided

You dont know what u talking about. The british island savages i.e. whites derive joy in belittling Africans....
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by kunleiky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

This is insensitive
Very very
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by BigBashiru: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
kunleiky:

I honestly think you need to reduce the way you asslick the white.
You remind me of the book, The Blinkard.
They shot your fellow Black, his family is mourning and asking for justice, you're saying they are crying victims. They should be praising the killer?

His/her brainwashing is complete....

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:
Why was he being chased by the Met cops?

And why do Black people always pull up the racial card?

Blacks feel that way because of other incidents that have happened and shouldn't have ended the way it did with blacks. This case might not be a clear example bt there have been many other cases.

As for this case the young man had no reason to run from the police if he had nothing to hide so I'm yet to understand why he ran bt I do understand why he was chased. The car plates were flaged for an arms possession case.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by BigBashiru: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your brainwashing is complete....you need help.... Africans civilized the western European British island savages but the problem is they erased ur history and told you a different false history about africa when u were growing up.....
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Roozzaay(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kingpele:
RIP young blood..I think this forum need total cleansing, alot of ignoramus are just everywhere..do u people who are criticising the victim family understand the rule of engagement between armed officers and criminals? it is only when it's established that the victim has a firearm and refuse to throw it away with intention of using it against the officers he could be shot to preserve the lives of police officers..remember before he could even be shot ,he most be warned seriously to let go of his firearm..but in this case he posed no threat to officers and he was shot dead,there's no way this could have happened to a white man..so u guys defending this nonsense is a slave of the western world .continue to worship them until it becomes your turn to be shot and no one will call for justice on your behalf...

They are always claiming to be wiser and more civilised. What these hypocrites are defending will surely come back to hunt them one of these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo / Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.