Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice (41686 Views)

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Lannister360: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You made the claim, you prove it.
Okay, check under your bed you'll see the proof there.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by BigBashiru: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Wetin we go call this one now? Black supremacist? grin Oga, you're a fucking racist.

My dear most africans have inferiority complex due to:
1. colonial education system still in force in Nigeria.
2. western media psychological warfare (e.g. always showing pictures of poor Africans, calling africa "3rd world etc."wink. You were not taught in school that Britain ruled Nigeria for 150 years since around an initial invasion of Sokoto around 1804, another invasion of the south in 1856 via military - they ruled Nigeria for 150 years - so why could they not make it "first world"? Those guys are savages and liars and follow after their father - the father of lies....
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by PaNnamdi: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Police always fuxkin with a nigga cuz I’m black, dawg.

Middle finger fuxk12 always on my block
If u like go America go do nonsense and play the usual black racism card,u go collect too.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by emorse(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

Well said!! But your statement should read: i know "many Africans" because there are many others that love to take responsibility for their actions....
Pardon me for generalising jare. Na as e dey irritate me cause am. After all I'm African as well and I try as much as possible not to shift blames. Cheers!
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If u like go America go do nonsense and play the usual black racism card,u go collect too.
shut your damn mouth nigga

Police done stopped coming through Lil Mexico cuz now we made the law
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by Wwwq: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oh why
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

My dear most africans have inferiority complex due to:
1. colonial education system still in force in Nigeria.
2. western media psychological warfare (e.g. always showing pictures of poor Africans, calling africa "3rd world etc."wink. You were not taught in school that Britain ruled Nigeria for 150 years since around an initial invasion of Sokoto around 1804, another invasion of the south in 1856 via military - they ruled Nigeria for 150 years - so why could they not make it "first world"? Those guys are savages and liars and follow after their father - the father of lies....
Doesn't change the fact that you're a racist. I just wanted you to know that dear.

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by BigBashiru: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Doesn't change the fact that you're a racist. I just wanted you to know that dear.

"The western european is a savage in need of native american and african civilization." -- Unknown author.

They were in their huts in europe, hungry and eating themselves (cannibalism); it was when they came to africa and fought colonial wars that in the process they met africans who civilized them...why do you think they packed thousands of benin art works back to britain? Because they were savages who had never seen anything like it before.....

Afterwards they turned the story and history around and said it was us they came to civilize haha.

Call me whatever name you want to call me - it doesnt change the truth.....
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

"The western european is a savage in need of native american and african civilization." -- Unknown author.

They were in their huts in europe, hungry and eating themselves (cannibalism); it was when they came to africa and fought colonial wars that in the process they met africans who civilized them...why do you think they packed thousands of benin art works back to britain? Because they were savages who had never seen anything like it before.....

Afterwards they turned the story and history around and said it was us they came to civilize haha.

Call me whatever name you want to call me - it doesnt change the truth.....

grin

1 Like

Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by JBoss25(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

So, Elizabethans commit crime like this?

Dry
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by LastProphet: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kingpele:
RIP young blood..I think this forum need total cleansing, alot of ignoramus are just everywhere..do u people who are criticising the victim family understand the rule of engagement between armed officers and criminals? it is only when it's established that the victim has a firearm and refuse to throw it away with intention of using it against the officers he could be shot to preserve the lives of police officers..remember before he could even be shot ,he most be warned seriously to let go of his firearm..but in this case he posed no threat to officers and he was shot dead,there's no way this could have happened to a white man..so u guys defending this nonsense is a slave of the western world .continue to worship them until it becomes your turn to be shot and no one will call for justice on your behalf...

Can you tell us how many police officers have died while waiting to confirm if a criminal who put police through car chase, will use his firearms? Always use your head, always use your head stop being like African Americans who only use emotions. That's how one black girl was fighting an officer that was arresting her boyfriend last week in NY until one black officer whooz her slap and arrested her too. Later the mum came to cry on TV on how lovely her daughter was. Do you see whites fight or argue with the police?
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by sleek82(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
gassbee:
it is not a strange thing for american cops to shoot an unarmed civilian. So y would d unharmed guy unnecessarily risks his life for nothing by allowing d cops to give him a chase.
He ought to av an idea of how it wil end.
Nothing wil happen to the cops so y putting ur life at risk
are you seriously justifying the cop's actions and blaming the guy for what happened? You mean you actually typed this on a social medium in this age and time? Wow!!! I'm off here abeg!
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by gassbee: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
sleek82:
are you seriously justifying the cop's actions and blaming the guy for what happened? You mean you actually typed this on a social medium in this age and time? Wow!!! I'm off here abeg!
wat d cops are doing is wrong but d system never holds them accountable n most times d cops go scotfree.
In view of dat shouldn't u as a black man living in US borrow sense n stay alive.
You know u could b shot dead from a police chase , so why would stil allow d cops give u a hot chase , is common sense to stay alive
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by erumena(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how they made the whole thing about black..the usual victim card..why do blacks always think everyone hates or is after their life..? undecided

Look at his offence and why he got shot(which is very wrong of not self defence)..are we also gonna skip the fact that his vehicle was linked to firearm? vehicle not registered..why the f**k was he running from the cops?you had no weapon and you took them on a pursuit?..of course he had none on him..
So we have to wait till they conclude their investigation before we jump into emotional conclusion.. undecided

A white guy named Dylan Roof in North Carolina shot 9 blacks to death but was only arrested at a traffic stop.

A black guy that does the same won't leave the scene alive.
Re: Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice by JBoss25(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
cry justice for Chris kaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo / Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.