Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (24096 Views)

Payment For This Year Neco Coordination / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / Want To Make At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Olam09(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
12,000 naira.. if you can help grin
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Deo1986(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
nifemi25:
Na person wey chop baleful dey save..this is why I dey pity my next of kin..
you are one funny niggar. I laughed out loud over this and my girlfriend is here giraffing wondering why I am laughing..

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Olam09(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abizz:
God is my witness, from January till today, I have saved more than #2M.
Funnily enough, from 2019 till 2021, I couldn't save #1M even as I'm still on the same job.
I don wise, no room for reckless spending no more.

OBO

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Germi9: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oboy!! leave savings, world wan end you dey talk savings

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Emmyjb(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
LikeAking:

People wey get work. People wey carry oil for head.

Guy u re doing very well. Just focus on making more money.

I for don wish u gud luck but I am not worthy.

May d good spirits guide u.

May God bless you for wishing him well...When you are happy for others success you attract it fast n so shall it be yours....

7 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Vokians(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
I don give up on savings because if I save this month, next month the savings go save megrin
lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Funkybabee(f): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have kuku give up on that grin, I cannot kuku come and kill myself, hunger is not a good thing, how much am I collecting that I will now be punishing myself untop of Saving

Holy spirit will kuku provide my needs whenever it arise omo I suffer different tummy hunger when I was committed to Saving, you see now olufunke is on Jesus solid Rock I swear I cannot let hunger reset my brain ulcer is not a good thing grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!
I am curious and ready to learn because I-AM-NOT-UNDERSTANDING.

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

If you are independent and a salary earner,
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Make person learn and see what can be done for the remaining four (4) months.

I am a student and a hustler to start with.
I am privileged to receive between 30k-20k allowance per month from my guardian.

My hustle does not have any fixed amount am being paid as it's a one man business but on an average of there are jobs I earn say 5k on good days with many benefits like my feeding taken care of, getting tips from satisfied clients and getting personal gig's (20k straight with all expenses taken care of).

I have been able to save 145.85usd = 103,261.8 @708/usd. Yes my savings are in USD. And I make use of risevest which equally allows me to earn interest on my savings while preventing devaluation of my sweat. undecided.
(i feel many people are not fully aware of how devaluation eat deep into our efforts)

As a family person, I would advise you first know how much you spend on your family affairs I suggest you use Money manager apk. Then you pay yourself 20% of every income.

What do I even know tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by truvine(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lamanii22:
Save ke? Any money I see I spend immediately....
That IMMEDIATELY got me laughing

No time for this Buhari economy
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
nonix22:
I have saved my life.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Emdebby2: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
No income only expenses.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by kolarov93(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be jobless and have nowhere to cash from.

When I was jobless and depressed, I used to walk so many KMs dropping my CVSs at offices and knocking on offices, without food for days or where to sleep. I was evicted so many times and my belonging was thrown into the rain.

Thank God there were events, after a long day's search, I could walk to the big hotels to gate crush to get the meal of that day, I did this so many times until I was discovered. I was arrested and taken to the security department.

I have helped so many people acquire jobs, to some I give strategies, to some I have given referrals, to some I coach them on what to say, and to some, I walk them through the journey of discovering passion.

If you were not privileged enough, don’t forget where you came from, you might not be having a connection to a job opening, but just sharing a word of encouragement goes a long way in giving these people hope.

I remember being chased like a dog by one person whom I hoped could help me secure a place to work. “YOU PARASITE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND NEVER EVER SHOULD I EVER SEE YOU, YOO FILTHY SHIT HERE AGAIN”

Last week we met at an event where I was the Keynote speaker, and he reached out to me to help promote his organization, I could see how embarrassed and shocked he was.

Just do good, and today be the reason as to why someone smile
Agree?

Copy and paste

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Badguy77(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have saved my life and still saving my life

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by kaymart: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Germi9:
Oboy!! leave savings, world wan end you dey talk savings
grin
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by damilola4162(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Connected1:

He no get people wey dae bill am.

Nothing like financial discipline there.

When you are the bread winner or eldest son in your average or poor family, body go tell you.

That's why we shouldn't copy others, we are all from different backgrounds, unless you choose to neglect the root.

Good bless you brother. You are very correct. I am the eldest son of my family, with four siblings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by mrksquare: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
AfahaAbia:

What!! U mean u saved that with a wife and 2 kids? I earn close to 460k monthly and I don't have any savings. I am divorced with a 12 years old daughter. I duff my hat for u bro.

Was the nature of your job ?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Drsnives(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Connected1:

You get expenses?

Two persons can start a job at the same day with same salary structure, one would do better than the other overtime, it's not because he's more prudent but because there are fewer pressures and expenses on him.

I bought my first plot of land while I was earning 20k monthly, then I saved #300k to buy it after 18 months, but since billings come many, even with higher pay, On God na I dae talk.
Ma no talk since i never even marry self

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Peaceful123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
It is logical and I didn’t say everyday. And yes I can come everyday if need be. If you going to Lekki from Ikorodu in the morning. I will get to Lekki before you from Ibadan. Except for the activity of Julius Berger at mowe ibafo axis

pheelhip:

Do you know what you are saying
Work at Lagos and live in ibadan
Don't you ever try it, na mowe Ibafo your firm dey whey you wan dey commot Ibadan to Lagos everyday?

Reason am well ooo

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by yemzone(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
I'm a corp member. I've saved 60k, looking forward to 200k+ till next year. I'm using the money to acquire training and hopefully to balance well. wink

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by mrksquare: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
ollyboy009:
I don't have a fixed monthly income, it varies per month depends on how Baba God blesses hustle. Fortunately, wify works and she can take care of her personal needs (She no dey call me for Brazilian hair or pedicure matter cool). I only take care of house rents, 2 kids welfare and food stuff.
Ano do pass myself, my first kid is just 4 and school is 50k (ano get money fo kings college grin).

I have saved about N5.5M or a little bit short of N6M so far this year. But, that's because i don't keep my money in the bank in the name of savings. I put it on properties as soon at it comes.

Could you elaborate more on putting your money into property? What is the return on investment like ? And what is the timeframe withing which you cash out on the property business?

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Exedyne: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
-700k.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Apili: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have made millions this year but I saved nothing
Although I spent them on building which is 98% complete
And also equipped my store more than it was
I just thank God for life
And I pray I live to achieve my dreams
All thanks to God for his endless blessings

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by sparko1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
koldej:
My first job after nysc in Nov.2020, the pay was 80k, free accomodation, tfare to work 300 daily..I manage to save 350k from jan-dec 2021
I purchased an half plot of land around ogun state with part of this money, use around 80k to acquire a skill

I left the job Dec. 2021, luckily I got another offer march 2022 with 100k as basic pay, excluding travelling allowance ... it's an interior design firm so most times I travelled for project supervision...

I've been able to save around 400k this year.. I save about 60% of my basic salary.. I no get family way I day feed shaa... I'm hoping in 2years I would have been able to save a reasonable sum to japaa this country.. the stress no be here

Where did you get the land in ogun state, I will like something around shagamu area.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by nakaman: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
I will recommend a book ' the richest man in Babylon ' u can download it in pdf, itll help u save.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Rexnegro(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abizz:
God is my witness, from January till today, I have saved more than #2M.
Funnily enough, from 2019 till 2021, I couldn't save #1M even as I'm still on the same job.
I don wise, no room for reckless spending no more.
i have saved 1m from last year june tho and I have about 200k from February to November this year saved in ajo contribution. The Ajo is 20k every month.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na who chop belleful and dey alive dey save. Better eat well before you think of savings.

I have so many projects to achieve that requires money, so I can't save.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by frenzzy2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!
I am curious and ready to learn because I-AM-NOT-UNDERSTANDING.

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

If you are independent and a salary earner,
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Make person learn and see what can be done for the remaining four (4) months.
i have save my life ooh
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Connected1:

He no get people wey dae bill am.

Nothing like financial discipline there.

When you are the bread winner or eldest son in your average or poor family, body go tell you.

That's why we shouldn't copy others, we are all from different backgrounds, unless you choose to neglect the root.

smiley

Wisdom!!!

More gray hairs to your head Sir!!!

Seun, wey that emoji for tuale na?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
ollyboy009:
I don'thave a fixed monthly income, it varies per month depends on how Baba God blesses hustle. Fortunately, wify works and she can take care of her personal needs (She no dey call me for Brazilian hair or pedicure matter cool). I only take care of house rents, 2 kids welfare and food stuff.
Ano do pass myself, my first kid is just 4 and school is 50k (ano get money fo kings college grin).

I have saved about N5.5M or a little bit short of N6M so far this year. But, that's because i don't keep my money in the bank in the name of savings. I put it on properties as soon at it comes.
this sounds to me like you valued your investment right? I mean you estimated the worth of your investment on properties ??

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by paparazi232(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
since Assu strike save up 450k I pray to make, it 500k or getting my first 1million inshallah,, bfr calling of the strike so I can open another business in school not easy thou,,,

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by yemzone(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be jobless and have nowhere to cash from.

When I was jobless and depressed, I used to walk so many KMs dropping my CVSs at offices and knocking on offices, without food for days or where to sleep. I was evicted so many times and my belonging was thrown into the rain.

Thank God there were events, after a long day's search, I could walk to the big hotels to gate crush to get the meal of that day, I did this so many times until I was discovered. I was arrested and taken to the security department.

I have helped so many people acquire jobs, to some I give strategies, to some I have given referrals, to some I coach them on what to say, and to some, I walk them through the journey of discovering passion.

If you were not privileged enough, don’t forget where you came from, you might not be having a connection to a job opening, but just sharing a word of encouragement goes a long way in giving these people hope.

I remember being chased like a dog by one person whom I hoped could help me secure a place to work. “YOU PARASITE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND NEVER EVER SHOULD I EVER SEE YOU, YOO FILTHY SHIT HERE AGAIN”

Last week we met at an event where I was the Keynote speaker, and he reached out to me to help promote his organization, I could see how embarrassed and shocked he was.

Just do good, and today be the reason as to why someone smile
Agree?

You should have snubbed him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Common Mistakes By Graduates When Job-Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.