Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash (3326 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / She Cried After Kissing Me. / I Feel Like Kissing You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by LordReed(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2011
Ok heres the deal I love my mustash n my soul patch they give my face character but she complains that they scratch her when we kiss.

Any body with same dilemma? Any work arounds, tips?
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Dyt(f): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2011
Ehn e no hard na
u love your mustash n your babe
u choose one
its eida u dont kiss er or u scrap it off
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by skittles18(f): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2011
I wouldn't either it's so itchy and ticklish.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by 195(f): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2011
smh undecided

in this 21century someone still wants to be like OSAMA BIN LADEN

smh
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^ Lol. Facial hair is amazing.

@Lord_Reed, tell her you'll shave her mustache when she shaves her scalp lol. I'm serious though. Your hair is as much a part of you as hers is to her. Maybe she'll understand with that comparison.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by BABE3: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2011
Hm--- How bad/bushy is your facial hair? Coz if it's Nicely groomed, then it shouldn't really affect her---unless you have hair on your lips.  grin

If your hair is really that important to your---Keep it.
Tell her to suck it up.

Or better still, you can start wearing a Lagbaja mask while kissing.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by sexyLeamon(f): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2011
190_@:

smh undecided

in this 21century someone still wants to be like OSAMA BIN LADEN

smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2011
I would shave it off for her. smiley
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by LordReed(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2011
@DYt
I look like a kid when I shave it all off.

@ogugua
Hmmm. . . .

@BABE!
I keep it trimmed down so hair doesn't touch my lip.

Could it be the way we kiss?
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by BABE3: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@BABE!
I keep it trimmed down so hair doesn't touch my lip.

Could it be the way we kiss?

Ok--- Yh--it probabaly the way y'all kiss; Face-Suckers. grin Plus, she's probably ticklish.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by deniyor: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2011
Tip: Avoid kissing over a candle if you ever do a candle lit dinner.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by deniyor: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2011
Tip 2: Don't bother kissing the girl
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by deniyor: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2011
Tip 3: Get rid of the mustache.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by deniyor: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2011
Tip 4: If you really must kiss, and you love your mustache so much, get rid of the girl.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by deniyor: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2011
Tip 5: See tips 1 - 4 above.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by afrobaby(f): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2011
Can't even imagine kissing a man with mustash, haba, shave it off
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Sijo01(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2011
^Seconded! cool
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Imohbyron(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2011
BABE!:

Hm--- How bad/bushy is your facial hair? Coz if it's Nicely groomed, then it shouldn't really affect her---unless you have hair on your lips.  grin

If your hair is really that important to your---Keep it.
Tell her to suck it up.

Or better still, you can wear start wearing a Lagbaja mask while kissing.

funny
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Mcleo007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
Funniest thread ever. Just cnt stop laffing.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Goldieluks: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
deniyor:

Tip: Avoid kissing over a candle if you ever do a candle lit dinner.

Check!

deniyor:

Tip 2: Don't bother kissing the girl

Check!

deniyor:

Tip 3: Get rid of the mustache.

Check!

deniyor:

Tip 4: If you really must kiss, and you love your mustache so much, get rid of the girl.

Check!

deniyor:

Tip 5: See tips 1 - 4 above.

it is better to look like a youngster,than to loose a relationship over an ordinary moustache.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by lindabon: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
buhahahahahaha @OP
cut d mustache nah or let her deal wit it

dont like mustache, love goatee's (nicely trimmed though) kiss
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2011
Ok update! Problem solved with two prong attack.

First I retrimmed the mustache and second improved my technique so now its all bliss. No more complaints and I still rock a mustache and soul patch.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Tosinville(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2011
It depend on the kind of moustache, bro. Maybe u got the kinda sharp/pin hair ur girl was complaining about.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Cuddlemii: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2011
@op
Are u preparing for an audition to act the role of Moses or what? For your babe to complain abt ur bear bear, its means its so bushy and all over the place. Atleast trim the edges and make it moderate.Probably it sticks to her tongue or gives her rashes on her face.
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Tosinville(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2011
^Holy fuckadelic
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by keba(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2011
@op
Are u sure abi your mouth stinks
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by Tosinville(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2011
^Holy shitt
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by tashanja(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
skittles18:

I wouldn't either it's so itchy and ticklish.

As itchy and ticklish as some of the weaves/wigs some ladies don on, yet you hardly hear any of the guys asking them to take it off. lipsrsealed cool
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by dandagreat(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
Cut the moustache, package it and give it to her as brazilian human (woman) hair,
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
That's just like a girl wearing a wig in the swimming pool. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by whyMMM: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
op

What of d hair in d down part?

Does it also scratct her punny while nyashing her angryangryangry
Re: She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Somebody please ban TOTO BANDIT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Is Love A Choice? / 9 GROSS Things That Happens To Your VA*INA When You Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.