Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? (344 Views)

How You Coping With Your Relationship During This Lockdown??? / How To Stay In A Relationship During Service Year / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? by Premiumwriter: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
ASUU has been on strike since forever and sincerely, most of us have not seen the girl (in my case) we are dating.

It's hard.

But honestly, we can't do anything about it right now.

Some people's feelings have probably worn off already. Out of sight. Out of mind.

While some people are barely talking with their partner now because they have very little to say to each other.

While some are going stronger.

Where are you now with your school partner?

Personally, I and my girl have been going stronger. In school we barely have time for each other even though we spend a lot of our time together, it doesn't feel enough.

Sex. Sex. Sex. Takes away our time for conversations.

Now we are talking like never before. We talk everyday. Mostly at night because that's when I close from work.

In the beginning it was kind of hard but once we made it a habit of calling and gisting, it became easier.

1 Like

Re: How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? by jkpbestseries: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Long distance relationship na another thing
Re: How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? by Ebubu: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
long relationship is a waste of time unless you’re in it for experience. it’s a long way to marriage and anything can break or mar the relationship. moreover, either parties don’t fully commit to it in the name of “it’s not marriage”, or “it’s just a relationship”.

for me, define your friendship with a girl as purely sexual but not a relationship. Knock yourselves out and when you’re ripe for marriage, meet a woman and propose for marriage if she meets your taste in wife after 8 months dating.
Re: How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? by H0didon(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
There's no break gee so you better don't let ya enemies deceive you... Girls love attention which you're giving her cheesy. But as for the refilling of her tank? Forget it! Someone is always there to help them. I'm kinda talking outta experience.

They'll occupy you just as you do same especially if you're still sending them money or airtime. But just have in mind that they'll cheat. Its hard to see a Nigerian girl that is loyal, very hard. After covid break, babe wey dey shout say "she miss me, that she'll wait" only for me to return and entered borehole sad. I wasn't bothered sha cos i wasn't dating her before. Although i later blocked her, but i thank God cos for that while, twas a blissful one grin.

As our Ancestors would say "Having a loyal and trustworthy babe of this generation, its like having a dog who doesn't like bone".

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella / "The Work Is Done" – Cute Photos Emerge As Disabled Man Passes Out Of NYSC / Married, But He Needs Ur Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.