Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss (26406 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by nkemoma(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fight Bouhari and Tinubu first
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
So if the bandits wants to attack you, they will also announce the weapon they will use again you.... Mumusious set of people!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Guyman01: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If you want to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Freelane33(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mumu people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Must you talk?

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by rajiedreez: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lol
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by bonianyi: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
No time to waste. Let the work start. Bees to the bandits is a goal.
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by cleverja: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Why do you guys always make mouth/Noise about tackling security for your people's safety, Do all you can to safeguard your territory, nma so Sunday Igboho take talk and make some noise that landed him in trouble sooooooooo, the attackers do not make noise to attack your people so don't make noise to counter them!
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/we-will-fight-bandits-with-bees-poisonous-snakes-amotekun-boss/
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by chatinent: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
A talkative person is not a great thinker.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Allisgud: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is one thing about Yoruba making of mouth,release the bees to chase them out of the forest,if u have the means what are they waiting for

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by nairalee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is my best response

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by metalbang: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Evidence of a backward nation.
Just take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Realists(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Guyman01:
I remember Ikebe Super cartoon publication of Wale Adenuga back in the day with the caption "Pa Jimoh Fights Apartheid with Juju in South Africa" it was weekly publication and the character deployed bees and snakes to fight the White racists. It used to be fun back then cheesy cheesy

Ikebe super was fun then, however black magic has failed blackman, it's only yahoo plus they can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by illicit(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
slowpoke

Must you talk?

Action speaks louder than voice
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by zykem1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wait! Is he talking about spiritual bees and snakes attack?

When you have these, why do you need approval for AK47...
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by hayohdele(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
UPDATE�
I just got access to a FREE 8MIN VIDEO that shows you how to get 2000 Views in 90 days without Contact Gain. Who wants?
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Aliko88:
Nairanders, pls help. I'm suffering from hunger-induced depression. I am tired with life now. Pls help me wht any amount to buy food stuffs pls.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
Firstbank plc
God bless u

We are in the same boat..but I will advice you beg for job like me..if they send u money today and it finished tomorrow what will u do..join me and ask for job .check my signature

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Deldrax29: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Sane ppl for this country,no pass 2,this man is insane

Your mum, dad or and you. Which 2 are insane, or none of them?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Deldrax29: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Deldrax29:

Your mum, dad and you. Which 2 are sane, or none of them?
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ajay7411:
Fight them angry

Please check my signature..even though I am hungry..if u are around pH u can help me for a job..the hardship is making Someone think something else.
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Deldrax29: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
chatinent:
A talkative person is not a great thinker.

But at least you have to talk sometimes
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by onuman: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/we-will-fight-bandits-with-bees-poisonous-snakes-amotekun-boss/

First ask Arewa to sign onto political restructuring of Nigeria to true federalism with RESOURCE CONTROL; once restructuring is done, any region can make its laws on how to govern its region, and protect its people.

Asking those in control of Nigeria's political process to allow any regional militia to keep automatic weapons, is mere rhetorics they can't buy. Arewa controls Nigeria through the excess number of 19 states and corresponding representative constituencies proliferated by Arewa soldiers in the old Northern region.

By the way, use of militia by any region to ward off persons from other region is not possible, because there are no boundaries between the regions of Nigeria.
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by shantti(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Heathrow44:
U want to fight guns with animals, this man has severe dementia, he even said buhari is their backer, how true is it?

Bees can ruin a man with guns and nukes
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by ajayiopy: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
ijustdey:

BABA, YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS MILITARY MAN, YOUR ENEMIES KNOWS YOUR STRATEGY ALREADY. JUST DEY CASH OUT,LORI IRO
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
shantti:

Bees can ruin a man with guns and nukes

then they would come with bee repellent na, oga at least try to be realistic

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by ariesbull: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Clowns and jokers everywhere... Why una no use that same style get ilorin and Kwara taken from you
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Antoeni(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
If Yoruba Truly Have Juju to Fight Terrorist and Bandits, What do They Need AK 47 For ?
All the Yoruba Juju And god Are All Dead
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Ofodirinwa: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Kamalex2: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Inan lilahi
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Karemarealty288(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Let them kuku consult Tarzan to come down with his friends....this war must be won by all means.

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by stasius: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anything you can use to quench them is welcomed. You don't have to inform us.

If you can use lightening and thunder use it.

Weldone.
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by jocal(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Enu le ni joorrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.