Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss (26408 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by InvertedHammer: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
/
That's because the slowpoke doesn't understand how a cartel works--place your people in strategic positions to cover your criminal enterprises. Why do you think Buhari surrounds himself with his people?

/
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by everythinggirly(f): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Okay na.
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by PaNnamdi: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2022
luckingto50:

You feat use gun kill bee. Afterall, he's talking about spiritual warfare
spiritual wey protect Yoruba people from British and Fulani domination grin grin
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by PaNnamdi: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jesus

Amotekun must not resort to using Juju Incarnations and Magic to fight Criminals

They should just stick to conventional Weapons
No leave them
Let them continue to deceive themselves.

Wotowoto must be achieved in the bodies of mumu grin
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Btruth: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If you want to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
exactly. (....that was "The Bad" quote). We don't need him opening his mouth to tell the enemies his plans.
Amotekun needs to be cautioned!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by 9gerian: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Joeyfizzo: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If you want to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
I love this

1 Like

Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Aliko88:
Nairanders, pls help. I'm suffering from hunger-induced depression. I am tired with life now. Pls help me wht any amount to buy food stuffs pls.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
Firstbank plc
God bless u
What about your legs and hands? Are you incapacitated?
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by nakoks(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Guyman01:
I remember Ikebe Super cartoon publication of Wale Adenuga back in the day with the caption "Pa Jimoh Fights Apartheid with Juju in South Africa" it was weekly publication and the character deployed bees and snakes to fight the White racists. It used to be fun back then cheesy cheesy

Elder i greet you.For you to remember this episode you are not indo mie generation. I know you will also know the adventures of Benbella on Evening Times
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by esanmantruth: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2022
My Yoruba people rake abi na joke of the year be this again? Bandit go come beat una chop una wife and girls again from back and front style. Nor use your mouth bring problem come for the rest people oooo.
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/we-will-fight-bandits-with-bees-poisonous-snakes-amotekun-boss/
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Guyman01: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
nakoks:

Elder i greet you.For you to remember this episode you are not indo mie generation. I know you will also know the adventures of Benbella on Evening Times
grin grin Adventures of Benbella, what a beautiful memory
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Amodi470(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Aliko88:
Nairanders, pls help. I'm suffering from hunger-induced depression. I am tired with life now. Pls help me wht any amount to buy food stuffs pls.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
Firstbank plc
God bless u

First Bank
2 0 2 9 5 8 4 3 9 2
God bless you
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by tabaralph: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2022
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/we-will-fight-bandits-with-bees-poisonous-snakes-amotekun-boss/

This man is very dangerous fellow he’s babangida hatchet man,he was the man in conjunction with hakilu that organised DELE GIWA letter bomb.. I know this very well because my father was a Lt col in the army then
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by Chookym(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
U dont need to anounce it before u do it na
Re: We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss by emechijohn(m): 3:14am On Sep 15, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]
Trapnews:
grin
... And these senators, governors, and others all contributed immensely to the problems confronting Nigeria today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable / Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.