Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? (6748 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by RoadStar: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2011
9jaganja:

And your point is?
@OP assertion that Ngige joined ACN during the last elections.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 12, 2011
RoadStar:

@OP assertion that Ngige joined ACN during the last elections.

Who made such assertion?
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by cpatra(f): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2011
Huh, a divert? Well, stil enjoying the show wit a bowl full of pop corn!
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by juman(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2011
President Jonathan should go for eighth years (if he perform well).

Then vice president Sambo should also go for eight years (if he perform well).

That is sixteen years.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by KnowAll(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2011
President Jonathan should go for eighth years (if he perform well).

Then vice president Sambo should also go for eight years (if he perform well).

That is sixteen years.

The bottom-line Joboy would like to go 8 years, all these 6 year one single term is just a ruse. The man should just come out tell the world wetin dey pinch am. All this parambulating no make sense.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by manchy7531: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
I think he has his Igbo brothers behind him and ACN being a western party will always go for an ACN candidate, and as for the SS they have no choice than to follow and vote for their cousins the Igbos. I think 2015 will be a very interesting drama in the Nigerian political history, let us just wait till that time comes,
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by RoadStar: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
9jaganja:

Who made such assertion?
No vex o !
I was just trying to clarify facts as the earlier highlighted statement seemed to send a different message.
Moreover u are not the @OP.
Or r u ?
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by KnowAll(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
http://igbodefender.com/2011/08/12/how-igbo-can-be-next-president-the-saraki-tinubu-ngige-connection/

I think the Igbos have sense and can see an opportunity brewing up here. This is one opportunity the Igbos must not let go. (Another article written yesterday after Mr KnowAll saw the opportunism and made it public.) It is up to the various actors to make it happen(Tinubu, Ngige, and a strong Middlebelter), although we still have a long way b4 2015, nevertherless this is one ACE the Igbos must hold closely to their chest.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
HOW CAN THIS COUNTRY GROW AFTER ELECTING OUR PRESIDENT, WE ARE HERE FORECASTING 2015 angry angry angry angry
DO WE THINK MR PRESIDENT WILL JUST STAND OUT IN THE NEXT ELECTION[b](BE IT SINGLE OR SECOND TERM[/b])
THE BEST THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY IS[b] GOOD LEADERSHIP[/b] cool cool
FASHOLA OR NGIGE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST CANDIDATE BUT ACN CAN NEVER WORK IN THE MIST OF PDP
OKOROCHA IS ALSO A GOOD IDEA, IF HE EMBRACES PDP AND BE REST ASSURE THAT GOODLUCK IS NOT COMING OUT 2010,WHICH I DOUBT cool cool
DAVID MARK WILL BE THE WORST OPTION FOR PDP BECAUSE OF HIS POOR AND PATHETIC PERFORMANCES, EVEN THE LOCAL GOVT HE CAME(WHERE I'M SERVING) grin grin
LET'S WAIT AND SEE
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by samyng(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
WOW GOOD OBSERVATION HERE POSTER
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by BigMeat2: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
With ACN getting ahead of PDP in choosing their presidential candidate, the more upper than they will have.

Ngige with a muslim northerner ( Ribadu) will do the trick for ACN.

PDP - no brainer it will definetely be David Mark, plus one of the current PDP governor from the South East.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by juman(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
After President Jonathan the presidency will go to the north.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by mrbargains(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Knowall.You are honestly making sense and I don't see your views as speculation.ACN has the best chance here because Fashola and Chris Ngige both have strong grassroot support.Ngige is a smart strategist who will definitely play this out but Tinubu may go with Fashola in place of Ngige.I hope this works out for both Fashola and Ngige because I think they are great.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Chyz2: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
I hope you all are not forgetting what happened when Tinubu tried to field Ngige as Vp to RIbadu, people(Igbos and yorubas) were disgusted and almost totally disappointed in his choice. Ngige is not appeal, especially in the SE. He barely won in his state, which is even questionable. Outside of anambra, Ngige is a zero. The way things are looking, Okorocha is loved by every SE state. What he should do is run with a NC candidate, preferably from Kwara State(my third home grin). Saraki would be the best option, i think. This will get SE,SW,NC, and SS(if they dont sell out as usual) votes.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by temaloz: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
SE will gladly vote for Okoracha if he should contest under PDP, PDP UP u!!!!! He may lose vote in Anambra if he should leave APGA, SE should have one interest 'President' come 2015 and the worst thing SE will do is producing 2 candidates, Ohaneze is to be careful!!!!!!!!!!! One must step down for the other if SE wants to win come 2015, 2015 is a good chance and ripe for SE for the interest of peace in Nigeria.
Mark can't be a good candidate for PDP, he has no good name in Nigeria generally, Nigerians are rising rapidly to voting for individual who has good heart, There will be war if SW wins President in 2015, Notherners will rise against it. The best is to allow SE to rule by 2015, the N in general will calm down, for ACN, Fashola is a good candidate i have no doubt about him but not for the the country because SW can't win 4 d President in 2015, ACN should work on geeting a good candidate from SE.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
juman:

and who gave you that fake PROPHESY
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
How many bottles has the OP had? undecided

All these beer parlour political analysts sef

Shioor tongue
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Aderupoko2: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
Forget all these calculations,anybody PDP presents will eventually win cheesy
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by pinkrex(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Has 'Rigging' been really neglected by this pot belly politicians? undecided undecided undecided

Stop hoping for true democracy grin grin Jonathan partly rigged but because he had his name as a house-hold name, he won without being questioned about it.

PDP shall continue to rig, even jonathan's mandate was strong because we were all fighting for a minority leader but for 2015 it wont be so.

Them go buy oil rig put for Inec headquarters sef cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by lagcity(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
juman:

Thanks a lot. ppl are dreaming on this thread. I don't care what party wins the presidency but i tell you the President will be from the North and the VP will be either Yoruba or Igbo.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by wikitruth: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
All these political calculations is not just unnecsaary now but will not even materialise. PDP will continue to rig and win election and ACN will continue to be accomplise in the rob my palm, I rob your back politics.
All these Ngige/Tinubu , SW, SS NW etc politics will not do us any good. The person we need is the man/woman who has the live of the country at heart, it does nto matter where he/she comes from.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by blank(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2011
How about VP Sambo? Don't forget him na. tongue
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Johndoe100(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
Actually there is not now nor will there be a vacancy in Aso Rock come 2015. Therefore any such speculation is for the idle.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Knight1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
Don't understand why anyone would think that Tinubu 'll ever support Ngige for president
DOes Ngige look like someone who can be controlled or restricted?
Ngige ko, Onwa ni angry
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by heilige(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
Some of people still don't understand nigerian politics, how come they always mention the northerns. Can't you people see what GEJ did during the last elections ? How he picked up all votes below the niger and won the elections. Thats show that Ngige/Fashola or however can still win an election without the core northern states. They just need the middle belt in addition  ,
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by foreman: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
Johndoe100:

Actually there is not now nor will there be a vacancy in Aso Rock come 2015. Therefore any such speculation is for the idle.

O boy why you hammer them truth like this? It's too early na!

My uncle used to tell everybody that cared to listen, after visiting Aso rock for just 2 days, that if he were Nigerian president, he would rather die in Aso rock than leave.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by 1025: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
i am from imo state and if there are still igbo ppl i have respect for at the moment, they are Ngige and okonjo iweala. iweala has a question mark now that she has rejoined pdp led govt. no matter who pdp is going to present in 2015, i will never ever give another chance to pdp in my life. if ngige will emerge from any pdp for anything, i will change my stance on voting and vote for him. pdp has brought shame to nigeria in their treatment of zoning. if the northerners did not take it now, who will? if the northerners take it back, they will like to make it a life time inheritance especially now that pdp has confirmed that democracy does not respect zoning. i am only afraid that the fate of the igbos as it relates to presidency is in the balance.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Donbrig: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
I dont really know what is wrong with some Nigerians sometimes. We have not even survived the challenges facing us all as a nation with this present administration, we're busy vying and debating about 2015. because of the bad health care, insecurity, epileptic power supply, bad roads, e.t.c many Nigerians wont even see 2015. Lets talk on how to help this present administration succeed, so we can all smile into 2015 with a better candidates, regardless of where they emerges from.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by runsgirl: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
2015 is still a long way off - now is what matters.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by Senatorkolade: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
Igbo presidency is long overdue but my worry is that Igbos are their own enemies. See how they traded off PDP Chairmanship slot for ego and selfish interest. See how they were removing the Igbo Senate President like changing cloth. I aam not trying to disparage Igbos but I am calling our attention to those bad eggs and selfish Igbo politicians that may work against the actualisation of Igbo presidency. Personally to me, I support Igbo Presidency in 2015.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by aspabay(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
I like all these thinkings and calculations, but three years is enough to make nonsense of current permutations. Lets just hope our politicians work harder in improving their ratings.
Re: Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? by basadenet: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
Why not wait till then. Why Chris Ngige? And Why not Rochas Okorocha. He is the toast of the Igbos for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Reconstruction To Be Completed In 24-30 Months-fg / 10 Countries With Strongest Armies In The World / Buhari To Address UN General Assembly September 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.